Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
choices are somewhat obvious after starting 1 of 3 paths.
One path Daughter go with them.
One path MC go with them.

What is another path...???

But doesn’t matter, I didn’t like the game that much.
Some hints would be great.

Last edited:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Any walkthrough..??

Here is the official walkthrough for Part 1

here is a quick Part 1 walkthrough for the 3 different routes:

Submission: cooperate -> agree to it -> ok-> no, too risky -> say nothing -> try to ignore him -> go along -> stay out of it

Deception: refuse -> give in -> stop him -> ok -> no, too risky -> insist on it -> try to keep maya out of it -> drink cautiously -> try to ignore him -> offer just yourself -> offer yourself instead

Resistance: refuse -> refuse -> try it -> insist on it -> yes -> push his hand away -> refuse -> try to argue

Source
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
New version has leaked. Can someone download it and please upload it to a filesharing site I can actually download from please?

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
New version has leaked. Can someone download it and please upload it to a filesharing site I can actually download from please?
All those download links on that site suck... they are extremely greedy file sites... I can try but I have very little luck with those sites

PoGo3544

Mar 18, 2022
Thanks for the info but Uggghhh still hate seeing this :

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the info but Uggghhh still hate seeing this :

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
Check again, Pixeldrain is added.

Reactions: PoGo3544

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's compressed version apparently so i'd not waste time to dl it.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I know it cycles through the 3 routes, but I wonder if the next resistance update will add more to the guy that you could strip/give a titjob to, or just continue with the post cage fight.

Found it odd the last resistance only did the cage fight one.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes