cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Erm Doom is a first person shooter. It's a bit different than a choice based adult game. Since the main purpose of games like Doom is to stay alive, by slaughtering everything in your path, you don't need multiple routes because the game element is provided by all the adversaries you come up against. In a choice based adult game, the game element is provided by having enough choice to decide your own destiny, rather than have it mostly made up for you by the Dev, because there's only one route that you can't deviate from. That's not really what a game is. You can call anything a game, but that doesn't mean that is a game.
how about tetris? :p

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Tetris is all about choice.

Do you rotate CW or CCW?

Do you go for quick single row clears, or try to build up a full 4 row clear?

Do you throw your device/controller and ragequit when you fuck up and drop the piece one too far over and ruin that 4 row clear?

So many choices.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tetris is all about choice.

Do you rotate CW or CCW?

Do you go for quick single row clears, or try to build up a full 4 row clear?

Do you throw your device/controller and ragequit when you fuck up and drop the piece one too far over and ruin that 4 row clear?

So many choices.
HAHAHA

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You're not really getting it are you? What has Tetris got to do with choice-based adult games? It's something completely different, just like Doom was completely different. If you remove choice from a choice based game, then it stops being a game. This game has choice, because it has three different routes, which lead you in different directions. But if we do what you want, then it becomes pretty much just another kinetic novel, with the Dev making virtually all the decisions.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
single path adult game can have choices which matter too.
Perhaps if it's been set up to do that. But if you removed the other two routes from this game, and just had the submission route as you suggest, it wouldn't make any sense. Because you can't have a credible corruption game, if there's no possibility of the female protagonist not being corrupted. And if we just had the submission route as you've suggested, then Jennifer's corruption would be a foregone conclusion, and the whole game would be meaningless.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
i didn't suggest anything just saying that multiple paths lead short updates.
This type of game you need a minimum of two paths. And if that means having shorter updates at regular intervals, or longer updates at less regular intervals, that's just the consequence of wanting to play this type of game.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
How much of the games content is optional? Or is it an all or nothing kind of thing?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How much of the games content is optional? Or is it an all or nothing kind of thing?
You find yourself choosing one of three paths. Separate from that, I don't see anything as optional. The main branches can break into sub-branches but I wouldn't consider that optional per se.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You find yourself choosing one of three paths. Separate from that, I don't see anything as optional. The main branches can break into sub-branches but I wouldn't consider that optional per se.
Okay, thanks. Not my cup of tea I guess.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I know the sub path and res path what's the third one and what's is like?

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.

28/06/22 edit: updated to 0.31 and added save name thanks to Tania. 0.32 has like 1 bj scene so I can't be bothered updating
Hey there, can you please update your mod? Thank you in advance!

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
is there any way to get the thressome scene on the submission route on the latest update? is this still locked for incest? it jumps to the pink room after they fuck them both separately

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
is there any way to get the thressome scene on the submission route on the latest update? is this still locked for incest? it jumps to the pink room after they fuck them both separately
Are you referring to the anal scene with mother/daughter?
I think the main choice to lead to that is to have Stan pay the fee for them and don't let them go to the gang hideout and it should follow from there. I could be wrong though as I know Stan continues to do things with them after they return from the hideout but I think if you choose to pay for them it more likely will lead to that scene.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Who knows, there is a poll on the dev's page, which route to update, and I've seen it a couple of times, but I've never seen that the order of routes to update ever change. What do people vote there for?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who knows, there is a poll on the dev's page, which route to update, and I've seen it a couple of times, but I've never seen that the order of routes to update ever change. What do people vote there for?
beats me.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes