John Dane

May 21, 2018
I really liked this game until the dev started posting separate updates for each path. The long waits for the path I play made me lose interest and I quit following.
the development of the game is very slow and nothing to show for it for the time it takes. is it a one man project?
does simple renders take whole week? these are the questions I ask when I see small updates for this game.
or a good way to string along patreons for money. who knows

Edit: I noticed dev has a full time job, well guess that takes up his time mostly. still costly membership for small long updates.

Reactions: Flargnock

hornnyork

Nov 19, 2020
Dev here.

I have no idea why this virus issue is happening for some, I certainly didn't put anything funky in there and I'm scanning my system regulary, so I'd also like to say this isn't coming from my system being infected (malwarebytes and bitdefender don't say so) and spreading it to my upload files.

For what it's worth, here are the malwarebytes scan results of the OG upload files, with nothing showing up (I'm assuming this issue was just with the Windows version):

Just to be sure, if you got a warning, did you download the OP's links or one of my own? If it's the former, try downloading one of these, which are all of my personal uploads:

Windows:

Mega

Workupload

Mac:

Mega

Workupload

Plus the uploads on
a couple other f95 links are on my definite NO list

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
a couple other f95 links are on my definite NO list

Why are you quoting a post from 2 years ago, let alone v0.1?

If you would have gone to the next page about that, and seen it was due to Linux and icons. Also this post to

TLDR for everyone else:
Some antiviruses claims the .exe is a virus because of the custom icon. You can either trust the dev with the version in OP, wait for a updated version without the icon, download my replacement .exe below, run the game in the Ren'Py SDK/Launcher, or not play the game at all.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
the development of the game is very slow and nothing to show for it for the time it takes. is it a one man project?
does simple renders take whole week? these are the questions I ask when I see small updates for this game.
or a good way to string along patreons for money. who knows

Edit: I noticed dev has a full time job, well guess that takes up his time mostly. still costly membership for small long updates.
Over 6000 renders and over 6MB of code / dialog in roughly 30 months. With the three unique paths and all their subpaths, he is essentially creating three games at this point. If one guy is doing all of this while working a full time job, I am highly impressed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what path or paths got updated?

i still say that dev should switch to smaller imageformat.

Last edited:

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, I'm confused about something. I launched the continuation of versions 0.35 and 0.36. and did not see any updates. Played version 0.37. along the path of corruption and along the path of resistance, nothing new either. Can someone clearly say what's new in this version and what is the development path, so that it would be clear what needs to be replayed. Thanks in advance, Merry Christmas everyone, health and good luck :) :):)

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Hello friends, I'm confused about something. I launched the continuation of versions 0.35 and 0.36. and did not see any updates. Played version 0.37. along the path of corruption and along the path of resistance, nothing new either. Can someone clearly say what's new in this version and what is the development path, so that it would be clear what needs to be replayed. Thanks in advance, Merry Christmas everyone, health and good luck :) :):)
0.37 deception route
0.38 resistance route
so 0.39 is probably gonna be submission route like 0.36, so far it's always been like this

Reactions: Aleks Mark

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
0.37 deception route
0.38 resistance route
so 0.39 is probably gonna be submission route like 0.36, so far it's always been like this
Thank you very much, I accidentally stumbled upon part 1 of the step-by-step guide, it's a pity that only the first, now thanks to you I will know what they are doing in this version, thanks again (y) (y) (y):)

Reactions: oktabitt
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes