osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Having seen the pics that were linked above, I honestly don't understand why Patreon made him take it out. Fairly tame images, imo.
The pictures linked above is from the submissive path in the compound. Even though some families greet by a quick kiss on the mouth, that does not involve tongue like in those images.
And the lesbian incest that was cut happens in the basement still at home and involves pussy eating

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The pictures linked above is from the submissive path in the compound. Even though some families greet by a quick kiss on the mouth, that does not involve tongue like in those images.
And the lesbian incest that was cut happens in the basement still at home and involves pussy eating
Do you know if those images are still in the game folder?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I just realized I don't have a deception save path. Where does it begin to diverge?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.37
Size 840 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
That's the deception route as I finally found looking around in the sources. When you unpack the rpa archives, the files will begin to diverge around 100 and greater image numbers with a (submissive), b (deception) and c (dominance) letters. The same thing happens with script sources beginning with A.rpy, B.rpy and C.rpy. Take a look at the top of B.rpy and you will find the initial dialog where it begins to break. I thihk it's around the first time Jen cooks for them at breakfast. So until somebody writes a walkthrough for the routes, you'll need to read the sources since the choice effects aren't always obvious.

How to go for only Mother Corruption route?

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
That's the deception route as I finally found looking around in the sources. When you unpack the rpa archives, the files will begin to diverge around 100 and greater image numbers with a (submissive), b (deception) and c (dominance) letters. The same thing happens with script sources beginning with A.rpy, B.rpy and C.rpy. Take a look at the top of B.rpy and you will find the initial dialog where it begins to break. I thihk it's around the first time Jen cooks for them at breakfast. So until somebody writes a walkthrough for the routes, you'll need to read the sources since the choice effects aren't always obvious.
Thank you so much

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017

Overview:
The Point of No Return“ is the story of Jennifer Turner, a mid-30s woman with a loving husband and a soon-to-be college-bound daughter. Her idyllic small-town existence is threatened when three fugitives decide to turn her home into a temporary hideout. Jennifer is faced with a decision: Cooperate with the intruders? Or resist them? How far will she go to protect her family? Are her actions going to jeopardize everything she holds dear?
It should be added an Anal tag.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes