Sep 29, 2017
There's two versions of the game. One with incest and one without. To get the one with incest you need to be a patron and ask for the link in DM on the dev's discord. I'm honestly shocked the people who leak the game here don't know to ask for it.

@bitsybobs3

One thing to note is the saves between these two versions are not compatible.
So is this the version with or without incest? I'm confused by this thread.

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Wait the lossy version is 6.3 GB??? Hahaha oh god how does a regular ren'py game get to be 13 GB in full size?
If you unpack the archive, you get around 6800 renders. Even in Webp format that's alot.

Wow! In 4 updates there's no a real update! Wonderful!
There were a lot of updates.

There are more playable paths and variations in all of the three routes. If you just loaded your "last save" of a specific path, you might not see new content.

Use an earlyer save of the route (resistance for .38) and try different decisions -- then you'll get to the new scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Finally new update. 251 renders.. That's like what?? Minute and a half of gameplay?? Ffs.. Months of waiting and this shit stays same.. Months of updates and nothing to play even. Just quit. Abandon it forever.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: ZUBiDAM and cxx

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Finally new update. 251 renders.. That's like what?? Minute and a half of gameplay?? Ffs.. Months of waiting and this shit stays same.. Months of updates and nothing to play even. Just quit. Abandon it forever.
Pffft, at 60fps it is only just over 4 seconds...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

@h@b

Oct 18, 2020
Which one is the resistance route? I have quite a lot of save games, but none of them seem to go on. Isn't it when Jennifer goes cage fighting?

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Which one is the resistance route? I have quite a lot of save games, but none of them seem to go on. Isn't it when Jennifer goes cage fighting?
I believe so. My game ends shortly after the fight when they have a short discussion outside or in the parking lot or something. No lewd scenes just dialogue and super short.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes