clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Honest question after playing this game..... Why is it 14 GB??? There's no animations or anything, how is it so bloated?
Over 6500 renders at around 1-2meg each. One playthrough gets you less than one third of the content, since there are two other main paths, each with their many sub paths..

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
0.37 deception route
0.38 resistance route
so 0.39 is probably gonna be submission route like 0.36, so far it's always been like this
Well, not always. This format was only started within the last 10 updates, or so. I remember early on, the dev was trying to do all 3 paths at once, for every update. The question was asked whether everyone preferred 3 paths on each update, with more time between each update, or 1 path at a time, with shorter/quicker updates. This is the choice everyone made.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Well, not always. This format was only started within the last 10 updates, or so. I remember early on, the dev was trying to do all 3 paths at once, for every update. The question was asked whether everyone preferred 3 paths on each update, with more time between each update, or 1 path at a time, with shorter/quicker updates. This is the choice everyone made.
i meant the update rotation seem to be the same, for example, if 0.36 is the submission route and 0.35 is the resistance route then 0.34 is the deception route.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for the update. Just a couple of wishes. Please give us the opportunity to name our saves so that it's easier to have separate saves for each route. And it would be nice to have an update patch instead of downloading the whole game every time, especially since the game is so big.

Reactions: BEAR1613

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the update. Just a couple of wishes. Please give us the opportunity to name our saves so that it's easier to have separate saves for each route. And it would be nice to have an update patch instead of downloading the whole game every time, especially since the game is so big.
talk to dev but for that you need to become patron.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
what's the story difference between deception and submission route? is submission the one where they shoot a video or something?

which one is deception?

resistance is the one where the mother team up with some guy right?

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Can anyone clarify what 0.38 included?
It's the route where the mom does the fight club thing right?
I got some short dialogue after the end of the fight and then game ended. No scenes.
Did I miss something?

Reactions: Nbd24

borenor

Dec 5, 2018
what's the story difference between deception and submission route? is submission the one where they shoot a video or something?

which one is deception?

resistance is the one where the mother team up with some guy right?
Submission - do what criminals want, both together;
Resistance - mother resists, they take daughter, split routes;
Deception - mother takes daughter's place, seems to be only route for her.

Reactions: camube and Hoboy

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Which version to download because on mega it's 13.28gb but on gofile it's over 14.3gb?

Anyone or nobody doesn't have a clue.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
WOW. That is a pretty huge dl. I might have to pass on this until someone figures out how to configure the DL for regular folk

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
ThePointOfNoReturn-0.38HQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
The hero we need! Thank you, sir.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I gotta wonder what the percentages for each route people play.
Submission I would think would be the vast majority.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It was a few versions ago; it's been removed (as others have said a few pages back) to comply with rules. The scenes still appear with the gallery mod, and images are still in the game folder.
There's two versions of the game. One with incest and one without. To get the one with incest you need to be a patron and ask for the link in DM on the dev's discord. I'm honestly shocked the people who leak the game here don't know to ask for it.

@bitsybobs3

One thing to note is the saves between these two versions are not compatible.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes