cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
took a while to dl from gofile and haven't checked if any of my 2 paths continue.

considering dropping this since with current hosts 14 gigs is a lot to dl and no end in sight.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
nope, he killed it for Patreon despite everyone seeing it coming and telling him he should have made it a "patch"
He could add it back in as a patch at some point. For right now, maybe he doesn't want to risk it with how Patreon can be.
If anyone has the original renders, I am sure many people here could create a patch.

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
im frustrated with the gallery mod it's supposed to show you incest but i have found images in the game folder that the gallery mod doesn't show you, is it going to be updated or is there a trick to it?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
im frustrated with the gallery mod it's supposed to show you incest but i have found images in the game folder that the gallery mod doesn't show you, is it going to be updated or is there a trick to it?
Which picture files are you referring to?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, it's not updated it was only partially updated to v0.36

09/11/22 edit: partially updated to 0.36
Since it didn't get fully updated for v0.36, probably not.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I would really love to get a hint when a critical decision point is reached i.e. diverging into the different routes. I could make a save at that point and create a branch of saves for each route. Anyone know exactly where those branches are? My problem is remembering where I am as the routes get updated every few months...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and whoabacha

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I would really love to get a hint when a critical decision point is reached i.e. diverging into the different routes. I could make a save at that point and create a branch of saves for each route. Anyone know exactly where those branches are? My problem is remembering where I am as the routes get updated every few months...
you are asking where is the point of no return?
if you choose to be submissive at the start, you will locked into the submission route if you choose to be defiant it's the resistance route
and the deception route is when you pretend to be submissive at times from the start.
after leaving the house it gets more complicated I'm not sure if some decisions will be important later or not, but most seem to be important.
the submission route seem simpler, you get a choice to beg for stan to pay for you and you daughter

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oldschool34500

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
you are asking where is the point of no return?
if you choose to be submissive at the start, you will locked into the submission route if you choose to be defiant it's the resistance route
and the deception route is when you pretend to be submissive at times from the start.
after leaving the house it gets more complicated I'm not sure if some decisions will be important later or not, but most seem to be important.
the submission route seem simpler, you get a choice to beg for stan to pay for you and you daughter
No - I'm asking for a more defined "crucial decision" warning as in many walkthrough mods. Just a hint - this choice has lasting consequences. I'm up to 70 some saves on this game over the years and just want to start fresh and not keep jumping around. It took a while to understand the 3 months on - 3 months off for the different routes (and didn't get there were 3 distinct routes until later). I'd like to start with a clean slate and play from scratch - without making the same mistakes of passing too far in one route to be able to go back and select correctly to advance a different route. Is this understandable? At what point - let's say - in the defiant route can you become deceptive? Submissive is easy. I want to play a more nuanced playthrough if possible...

Thanks

Jun 2, 2020
No - I'm asking for a more defined "crucial decision" warning as in many walkthrough mods. Just a hint - this choice has lasting consequences. I'm up to 70 some saves on this game over the years and just want to start fresh and not keep jumping around. It took a while to understand the 3 months on - 3 months off for the different routes (and didn't get there were 3 distinct routes until later). I'd like to start with a clean slate and play from scratch - without making the same mistakes of passing too far in one route to be able to go back and select correctly to advance a different route. Is this understandable? At what point - let's say - in the defiant route can you become deceptive? Submissive is easy. I want to play a more nuanced playthrough if possible...

Thanks
Turkvyiet said it all in his message..... stop being narrow-minded!

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Turkvyiet said it all in his message..... stop being narrow-minded!
Narrow minded? WTF - I thought I was very clear in what I was asking - just a hint where I could start a new save thread in so I didn't have to restart again to get to that point. What is everyone's problem with this? Or should I just assume this thread is....aww, just screw it. I'll try somewhere else for intelligent discussion...

Reactions: tossler

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Narrow minded? WTF - I thought I was very clear in what I was asking - just a hint where I could start a new save thread in so I didn't have to restart again to get to that point. What is everyone's problem with this? Or should I just assume this thread is....aww, just screw it. I'll try somewhere else for intelligent discussion...
at the beginning you can still waver between routes, depends how early, the dreams tell you which route you are on, i think around the choices of poker game is where you are locked into a route, so put at least 1 save there for the deception, for the other routes it's easier to get locked into
after leaving the house, in the submission, the important choice is if to ask Stan to pay for you and your daughter, so a save there
deception is more complicated but there are important choices, with that russian dude and the chinese couple you should save before
the resistance route is actually very complicated seems to me that every choice can be crucial so far so i have no clue where is the critical point tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: buff

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for your reply - I will try starting again and delete all my previous saves and carefully tread a non- submissive path until I can find a point that makes sense as to deception/defiant. Which is all I was asking for. In other words...I guess I am on my own. Thanks for making that clear... (at least I wasn't whining for a full save or something...)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Does mom and daughter still have sex
nope, he killed it for Patreon despite everyone seeing it coming and telling him he should have made it a "patch"
He could add it back in as a patch at some point. For right now, maybe he doesn't want to risk it with how Patreon can be.
If anyone has the original renders, I am sure many people here could create a patch.
FYI the lesbian mother-daughter scene is available in the gallery-mod

Reactions: clowns234
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes