dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Who knows, there is a poll on the dev's page, which route to update, and I've seen it a couple of times, but I've never seen that the order of routes to update ever change. What do people vote there for?
Assuming that all 3 routes get updated once before any route gets a 2nd update, then I don't know what purpose voting serves, other than to add confusion as to which comes next.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Assuming that all 3 routes get updated once before any route gets a 2nd update, then I don't know what purpose voting serves, other than to add confusion as to which comes next.
i think it's 2 routes per update.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
i think it's 2 routes per update.
No, there are 3 main routes, and there are subroutes in those main routes. The dev updates 1 main route per update. Updates with numbers which are multiples of 3 (0.33, 0.36) are always submission routes. And about 2 other routes I don't care)

Reactions: Emrys2096

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
No, there are 3 main routes, and there are subroutes in those main routes. The dev updates 1 main route per update. Updates with numbers which are multiples of 3 (0.33, 0.36) are always submission routes. And about 2 other routes I don't care)
Didn't consider that.

If the voting is about the subroutes within the main route, that makes sense.

If the voting is for the main route, that's pointless.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
go ask on recommendations before mods act and give you warning or few.
Casey's Fall is a good one.
Look into Dog Days Of summer - may not meet a criteria.
Naughty Lyanna is fun. In the sense of female protag.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes