@h@b

Oct 18, 2020
I believe so. My game ends shortly after the fight when they have a short discussion outside or in the parking lot or something. No lewd scenes just dialogue and super short.
This would explain why i've missed it. Skip unseen text was turned on accidentally, and i thought that secene was from earlier. And it was so short that i never thought this was the update.
Never mind, the submission route is the best anyways. :)

Sep 29, 2017
There is cheating tag. And NTR is inaccurate.
3 kinds of NTR exsist, with B type broken into three parts :

NTR Type A ( consensual sex )
The Girl Knows she is cheating and gets pleasure out of it.

NTR Type B-1 ( Manipulated-consensual sex )
The girl does not want to have sex, but the bad guy Black mails, manipulates or other wise tricks her into it, and after a while she starts enjoys it thoroughly.

NTR Type B-I (Intentionally Manipulated-consensual sex) or (Voluntary NTR). This is where the protagonist deliberately manipulates the situation, or flat just convinces there lover (who would never do it originally) to Intentionally Cheat on them. Either because the Protagonist enjoys it, or the girl is deliberately pushed away and put into situations where they would cheat. All orchestrated by the deliberate actions, or inaction's of the Protagonist. This is basically Type B-1 but from a completely different Direction and Intention.

NTR Type B-2 ( Rape-Till consensual sex )
The girl does not want to have sex, but the bad guy Rapes her constantly Until she comes around to loving it.
\
>inb4 but that is only male persepctive!

yeah well there is no cuckqueen/cuckhold tag. So NTR is all we got to filter this stuff out. But this is definitely cuckholdry

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, not a bad game but it should be that the mother should be more lesbian if she is enslaved by these thugs but it's still great.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update, some talk and then mc baring herself and either sucking "prophet's" cock or not and then end of update shortly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

manoleteado

Dec 1, 2020
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.

09/11/22 edit: partially updated to 0.36
please update the mod... it frustrates me that there are so many paths

Reactions: SlobKnob

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
please update the mod... it frustrates me that there are so many paths
There are only three paths actually... here is a copy of the post from Crazy X Wizard back in October listing the way to set up the three paths.

----------------------------------------

Here is the official walkthrough for Part 1

here is a quick Part 1 walkthrough for the 3 different routes:

Submission: cooperate -> agree to it -> ok-> no, too risky -> say nothing -> try to ignore him -> go along -> stay out of it

Deception: refuse -> give in -> stop him -> ok -> no, too risky -> insist on it -> try to keep Maya out of it -> drink cautiously -> try to ignore him -> offer just yourself -> offer yourself instead

Resistance: refuse -> refuse -> try it -> insist on it -> yes -> push his hand away -> refuse -> try to argue

-----------------------------------------

If you want to play all three paths, you need to run through the above so you have three separate saves - after that, it's pretty much a linear VN... you are not able to switch from one path to another after you leave the house.

The gallery is good if you just want to fap but each of the paths have there own merits - depending on peoples preferences & kinks of course. :)

This is one of those games where being able to name the saves would be fantastic...

Last edited:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
There are only three paths actually... here is a copy of the post from Crazy X Wizard back in October listing the way to set up the three paths.

----------------------------------------

Here is the official walkthrough for Part 1

here is a quick Part 1 walkthrough for the 3 different routes:

Submission: cooperate -> agree to it -> ok-> no, too risky -> say nothing -> try to ignore him -> go along -> stay out of it

Deception: refuse -> give in -> stop him -> ok -> no, too risky -> insist on it -> try to keep Maya out of it -> drink cautiously -> try to ignore him -> offer just yourself -> offer yourself instead

Resistance: refuse -> refuse -> try it -> insist on it -> yes -> push his hand away -> refuse -> try to argue

-----------------------------------------

If you want to play all three paths, you need to run through the above so you have three separate saves - after that, it's pretty much a linear VN... you are not able to switch from one path to another after you leave the house.

The gallery is good if you just want to fap but each of the paths have there own merits - depending on peoples preferences & kinks of course. :)

This is one of those games where being able to name the saves would be fantastic...
how is that linear vn after you chose a path? there are still more impactful choices after that even in the submission route, and especially in the resistance route.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
how is that linear vn after you chose a path? there are still more impactful choices after that even in the submission route, and especially in the resistance route.
I was just trying to point out that there are only three main paths.

Even though there are choices on each of those paths, the relevant path is still linear. Once on resistance - you remain on resistance. Once on submission - you remain on submission. etc... When it comes to choices, most would make a save then explore the choices to see which one they like.

The point I was trying to make was that it's not like you can make a choice & then end up on a different path... Forget that I mentioned that it was a VN OK?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.38
Size 874 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
MEGA

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.

09/11/22 edit: partially updated to 0.36
Any estimation for when it'll be updated to the 0.38 content?

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Any estimation for when it'll be updated to the 0.38 content?
It's impossible to update to a new content, because nobody leaks new incest version. Mod appeared because there was here an incest version, but then they started to upload here censored version. So that man returned incest content from the old uncensored version to a newer censored one. But you can't add content which was never uploaded here.

Apr 30, 2020
It's impossible to update to a new content, because nobody leaks new incest version. Mod appeared because there was here an incest version, but then they started to upload here censored version. So that man returned incest content from the old uncensored version to a newer censored one. But you can't add content which was never uploaded here.
Hi,

Is it only the gallery missing the incest scenes or is the whole game version here a version without whole scenes? Didnt see any notation on the front page.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Hi,

Is it only the gallery missing the incest scenes or is the whole game version here a version without whole scenes? Didnt see any notation on the front page.
There is no notification, because the person who started this thread ignores this thread(
So the situation is that there are pictures with incest in the game archive, but there is no corresponding text to them.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes