• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I have a question for the dev, though. Will there be a different way to switch to windowed? The Alt button is currently broken on my keyboard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also had problem with that becaues I'm a big dumb dumb but I figured it out in the end, although there doesn't seem to be a funny story passage for it afterwards like the other potions, is it a visual bug or is it supposed to be empty for now?

Last edited:

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Again, thanks for the kind words :)

I have a question for the dev, though. Will there be a different way to switch to windowed? The Alt button is currently broken on my keyboard.

I also had problem with that becaues I'm a big dumb dumb but I figured it out in the end, although there doesn't seem to be a funny story passage for it afterwards like the other potions, is it a visual bug or is it supposed to be empty for now?
I'll release a version either later today or tomorrow with another fullscreen/windowed button (I hope your F key works) + a few quality of life updates from feedback in the reviews.

The blank page was because I couldn't really think of a good way to explain why a potion would make a naked Hermione throw up a peace sign and make an ahegao face, hence why it's a "secret" scene, as it doesn't really fit the theme (If you have a suggestion for this I'm all ears.)

Don't worry about not finding the scene, it was supposed to be well hidden and cryptic even when you find it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
The blank page was because I couldn't really think of a good way to explain why a potion would make a naked Hermione throw up a peace sign and make an ahegao face, hence why it's a "secret" scene, as it doesn't really fit the theme (If you have a suggestion for this I'm all ears.)
To be honest, I can't really think of anything either besides some easter-eggy, meta joke or a paragraph about the professor and the rest of the class being confused as to why those particular ingredients would cause such an effect, lol.

Oct 7, 2019
Good game so far, but it managed to crash my entire laptop twice somehow. Not the game, the whole damned system. The 'hold down the power button' to shut it off kinda crash.

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Good game so far, but it managed to crash my entire laptop twice somehow. Not the game, the whole damned system. The 'hold down the power button' to shut it off kinda crash.
I'm sorry. Do you remember what you were doing/how long you were playing when it crashed, was it different both times? What version are you playing (mac or windows)? Were you playing in a 16:9 resolution? Is your laptop old or underpowered (How much RAM do you have, and are you using an integrated GFX card)?

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
Ok, you have my full attention! All potions games have either been abandoned or are bad. Considering the demo, I hope your game will not be abandoned ;)

Reactions: PinkFuton

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Ok, you have my full attention! All potions games have either been abandoned or are bad. Considering the demo, I hope your game will not be abandoned ;)
Another potion brewing game?
I can't wait for it to get abandoned.
I realise this is fairly common, which is part of the reason why I am sticking to a strict weekly update schedule initially. I'm sure the only way to win the trust of people like yourselves is to point to a backlog of regular content updates that were on time and on schedule.

I hope I win you both over eventually.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
that's strange evey time I obtain a scene I can't come back, I need to exit the game and launch it again, did I miss the button ?

sorry found it, didn't read the read me file before launching the game, my bad

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
I realise this is fairly common, which is part of the reason why I am sticking to a strict weekly update schedule initially. I'm sure the only way to win the trust of people like yourselves is to point to a backlog of regular content updates that were on time and on schedule.

I hope I win you both over eventually.
You seem motivated, and that's already a very good point to convince me. Continue like this, and you will have my moral and financial support!

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Has anyone played this game on a mac yet? I haven't had the opportunity to test the mac build at all.

that's strange evey time I obtain a scene I can't come back, I need to exit the game and launch it again, did I miss the button ?

sorry found it, didn't read the read me file before launching the game, my bad
I'll be moving this to somewhere more central. When your looking at a game's inner workings for so long you sometimes forget the obvious things :D

Reactions: utterdrong

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I must be dumb I can't find the hint for the secret scene (so far, I've figured that there's some text that doesn't have the same font but I can't understand what that mean

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Dope game. Really enjoyed the atmosphere. Not that much into pixel art, but this one is fun.

Can't figure out recipe for most potente potions
edit: I found it. It's on the top shelf after you see the rat running. next to the triangle flask.

Reactions: PinkFuton

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
4.60 star(s) 27 Votes