EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ScreenshotA.png
ScreenshotB.png

Overview:
In the potion room, an over-ambitious student witch experiments with some prohibited potions, which to her dismay, seem to have some very lewd effects. The player will have to consult books, experiment with a variety of ingredients and ultimately bear witness to the effects of their concoctions first hand.
The game is based on the Harry Potter world, and should be familiar to anyone who has seen/read/played anything from the series. The game is fully animated (no 2-frame animations), largely by hand, and is my effort at bringing high quality to the H-game world. New content updates will come out frequently, so stay tuned.
Longer term, much of the animation, art and coding for this game will feed into a larger, open-ended game. It will follow our Witch from starting at a wizarding school and slowly being corrupted in this school of magic. I expect version 1 of this larger project to release in a month or two.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-12
Release Date: 2023-01-12
Developer: PinkFuton -
Censored: No
Version: 0.50a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -

Extras:
Guide (v0.50)
Mods: Ginny Mod (v0.25)

ScreenTitle.png ScreenExpand.png ScreenShrink.png ScreenFaun.png ScreenStory.png ScreenWere.png ScreenshotE.png ScreenBoggart.png ScreenshotF.png ScreenshotH.png ScreenBimbo.png ScreenFoot.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Alkemya-san

Jul 27, 2017
Okay your game looks sooo promising, mechanically and graphically speaking...
I have high expectations for this one. Keep going like that, i trust you 100% !

Reactions: PinkFuton

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Thanks for all for the kind words. Really means a lot after working on it for so long.

Also, there are 8 scenes currently in the game (including the failiure scene, and one secret scene). Did you guys manage to find them all?

cannot open the game XD so searching for a way to do it... every time it close itself...
Windows or mac? Are you using a 16:9 resolution? Any error messages?

looks good, but there aren't many potions
Thanks. Remember it's fully animated, and 0.1. Content updates are also weekly, so there'll be more fairly quickly.

Dicordum

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks for all for the kind words. Really means a lot after working on it for so long.

Also, there are 8 scenes currently in the game (including the failiure scene, and one secret scene). Did you guys manage to find them all?

Windows or mac? Are you using a 16:9 resolution? Any error messages?

Thanks. Remember it's fully animated, and 0.1. Content updates are also weekly, so there'll be more fairly quickly.
i got all the book scenes and the failure but im not sure i got the secret

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Ooooh, a Harry Potter original work! I love it! It's brilliant!!! Watch it fail like all the rest...

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes