Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks for all for the kind words. Really means a lot after working on it for so long.

Also, there are 8 scenes currently in the game (including the failiure scene, and one secret scene). Did you guys manage to find them all?

Windows or mac? Are you using a 16:9 resolution? Any error messages?

Thanks. Remember it's fully animated, and 0.1. Content updates are also weekly, so there'll be more fairly quickly.
Thankss for the reply! Norton just didn't want to let him pass so i pass on bitdefender on everything is now ok XD (yeah i have 2 antivirus, one was given thought)

So everything fine, pretty good teaser, cannot be called a game yet but with more action and combination it will be good enough, some on dlsite is sell for les content than that...
thanks again!

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Would be nice to skip animations, especially when I'm going through each combination to find unknown ingredients
I think I am going to change it so that after any wrong 3 ingredients it will lead to failure animation (instead of the current 4), and then the "next" scroll/poster will immediately unfurl so you don't have to wait 2 seconds. You will still have to click through the pages but that shouldn't take long and hides the ugly loading/unloading.

Hopefully that sounds good to you?

Thankss for the reply! Norton just didn't want to let him pass so i pass on bitdefender on everything is now ok XD (yeah i have 2 antivirus, one was given thought)
That's a relief! I was worried I had to do some hardcore bugfixing.

Reactions: Originel

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Something that has been unsaid so far: The writing is brilliant in this game.

I'm really curious how this will going in terms of scenes and kinks. Will it be more "vanilla" or will it eventually turn full on degenerated?

Reactions: PinkFuton

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
I'm fairly sure that's a false positive. Report it to the staff. All I can say is that it's a standard unity executable on my end. The mods did use different file hosts than the ones I provided, but I'm sure this is just standard practice for them.

Something that has been unsaid so far: The writing is brilliant in this game.

I'm really curious how this will going in terms of scenes and kinks. Will it be more "vanilla" or will it eventually turn full on degenerated?
Thanks a lot! I was hoping someone would appreciate the writing. I had a copy of HP books open as I was writing, trying to emulate the style.

As for kinks I'm fully planning on going the more degen route. It would be a shame to waste a world filled with magical possibilities on vanilla, eh?

Brckeras

Apr 19, 2021
Love the game so far, really enjoy alchemy especially in this type of game. One suggestion though, maybe after first getting the failure scene there's a reset key or button, so you can reset more quickly.

Getharion

Sep 30, 2017
This is awesome! Cute scenes and a fun little minigame, plus great art.

I can't wait to see where this goes! Hopefully we get the classic addition of a dick potion.

vinnymac

Mar 24, 2020
You, my good sir I wish good luck. Your animations are immaculate and detailed. Thumbs up and added to thy bank of spanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkFuton

Trebant

Sep 19, 2018
The game is excellent so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing what's next!

As far as feedback goes, a quit/exit button would be appreciated so you don't have to tab out or minimize the window in full screen to close the game. It's not the biggest hassle, but a built-in way to close the game is always a nice quality of life feature.

BusinessMundo

May 6, 2019
This won't open on my Mac due to permissions? It says that I don't have permission to open the file, even when I right click and hit open in the menu (which is kind of a shortcut to force Mac to open things from unidentified developers.) I even switched my system preferences to accept open stuff from any developer using sudo, and it still wont open. Anyone else have this problem?

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes