Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image-1.jpg
Hi everyone, and good day to you,

This week, I am working hard to finish rendering the last images of the last scene of this current part. Things are going smoothly, and I am not facing any issues now.

As I see it now, I'll start coding very soon if nothing blocks my progress. Hopefully, next week. In this stage, I usually find visual errors that I fix as I go, and sometimes, if I feel that I can make this scene look better, I'll do it on the go as well. I also edit the visuals for every scene separately to give them more vibrant colors and life.

Visuals status:
Static renders: 760
Animations: 9

Previews

There is a new preview for this part, which will probably be the last one as we close on my render count goal -

Polls

Corina won the wallpaper girl of this month. I'll soon start working on her visuals.
Patreon post image-2.jpg

Thank you, and have a great weekend,
DogCat

Feb 25, 2022

Animations, animations, animations. That is what I have been working on this week. I managed to complete three animations. They are all rendered and ready to go. In addition, I also continued rendering images for the last scene. It's been a very productive week. There is not much left regarding art, and coding will start soon. I'll keep you updated. As always, animations will always hold the progress of the static render. But I limited myself to only four animations this time. So, only one is left, and then I'll finish the rest of the renders.

Visuals status:

Static renders: 781
Animations: 12

Wallpaper

Corina's wallpaper is going great. I think I am almost as happy as I want to be with the result. I might add more elements. It will be posted on Sunday.

DogCat

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

Animations, animations, animations. That is what I have been working on this week. I managed to complete three animations. They are all rendered and ready to go. In addition, I also continued rendering images for the last scene. It's been a very productive week. There is not much left regarding art, and coding will start soon. I'll keep you updated. As always, animations will always hold the progress of the static render. But I limited myself to only four animations this time. So, only one is left, and then I'll finish the rest of the renders.

Visuals status:

Static renders: 781
Animations: 12

Wallpaper

Corina's wallpaper is going great. I think I am almost as happy as I want to be with the result. I might add more elements. It will be posted on Sunday.

DogCat
Thank you for the update. Any time frame when the next update will be release?

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.jpg

Remember I told you I'd only do four animations? Well, I couldn't help but add another one. I needed another angle for this animation—one with a face and expressions.
I am officially done with the art for the content of part 2. The only art that is left is the special visual set. I'll do it as I code. I took a 3-day vacation. But don't worry. The render queue is full and rendering as we speak. After I return from my vacation, I'll start editing and coding, searching for music and SFX, and constructing part 2 of Chapter 1.

I am excited to see how everything is coming to life and hope you too. I can't wait to put it all together and share it with you!

Visuals status:

Static renders: 818
Animations: 14

Wallpapers

I don't have time to work on Corina's second wallpaper for Senior+ tiers this week. But I will provide it next week. Stay tuned.

DogCat

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Oh my god! I missed it so much! Music! Finding music for the game, it's a very hard job. It's hard to find tracks that are free to use without any license or an appropriate license that I can use commercially. Also, I have very specific music in my head that fits well with every scene, so getting that or something close to it is hard. But when I hear the music, I can feel how everything combines, and the static renders come alive.
All Scene 11 renders were edited and are ready for use. I have already started coding and searching for music. I am having a blast! I am excited, and I hope you are too.
I hope you enjoy me sharing my progress and making you part of it as much as I can. Comment below if you feel I should change the weekly updates to every two weeks. I might also raise a poll for it.
I am also working in parallel on Lauren's in-game visual set.
Polls
The July wallpaper poll is now live. I will spice it up this time, and you can choose two ladies. So, if you already chose one, you can add another to the mix.

Previews
A new NSFW of Lauren's in-game gallery set is available for Instructor+ (10$) tier -
Wallpapers
Corina Senior+ (5$) tier wallpapers are done and waiting for you here -
New channels for Patreons/SubcribeStar only are now live in TPOT Discord server. You can view all the wallpapers there. Soon, more channels will rise for future previews exclusive to Discord.

DogCat

Reactions: pochops
Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.jpg

Coding is going well. Scene 11 is in the books. I constantly fix and enhance renders related to this scene as I go.

Scene 12 is also going quite well, and I am starting to build the animation flow.

I am searching for new music and SFX and implementing them in the scenes. I am having a blast so far.

For everyone who is asking when this update will be released, I don't know. Sorry for that answer. Life is very dynamic for me right now. I am doing my best and working every day to complete this update, and I want it to be the best I can deliver it. I don't want to give a release date yet, so I will be unable to finish on time and cut corners because of it. This is why I am also being transparent with you every week. We have 4 scenes for this update, so regarding code, we are almost halfway into it. I wouldn't say I like using the percentage completion method because I don't think it's right; it's a rough estimation. But only for better visualization this time, I'll give you that.

Writing: 100%
Art: 100%
Coding 35%
Testing: 0%

Some progress:

Patreon post image.png
Patreon post image-1.png

Rating

If you can, and only if you can, please rate The Power of Truth on ; it helps push the game forward: . I appreciate your contribution, and it motivates me going forward.

Polls

I am leaving the wallpaper poll open until tomorrow. But if nothing critical happens, Adelynn is our big winner, and the runner-up is Kimberly. It's going to get naughty.

Patreon post image-1.jpg

DogCat

Reactions: AlexMpog

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Novidade
2 horas atrás

I am feeling good today; I hope everyone is feeling good, too.
I finished assembling scene 12, added more renders I forgot about, finished assembling the routes, and am now moving to scene 13. I started editing and searching for music for this scene. So far, so good. There is not a lot to write about this time. I am just moving forward; I hope to continue at this pace.
Wallpapers
The first wallpaper of Adylenn and Kimberly is ready. I really like it, and I hope you will too. I am sorry for anyone who proposed an idea. I didn't implement it this time. I just had something that popped into my mind and done that sometimes the best idea comes instantly, without overthinking. But I promised that the next one will be one of those ideas.
Until next time,

DogCat

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024

Agora mesmo
I've progressed on scene 13, completing 60-70% of the work. I've already edited all the images, but some fixes need my attention this week. Some renders require reworking. Additionally, I'm searching for suitable music to enhance this part of the scene before proceeding. Sometimes, finding the right track can take me hours.
Wallpapers
Next week, I'll resume work on the next part of Adelynn and Kimberly's night at the wellness center special renders. I am excited to start with that.
I am adding one more piece of art unrelated to the game for you to enjoy. You can find it on Discord, X, and Deviants. But for anyone who doesn't have an account there, I wanted to share it here as well. I need to censor it a bit because this is a public post. I really like this model; I am thinking about adding her to the cast sometime down the road.

DogCat

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: tmu500

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024

Just now

I finished scene 13 and am currently working on scene 14. I edited all the images, fixed renders, re-rendered renders, and constructed animations, so I can say that I completed 70% of the scene. I am getting close to finishing creating all the content for this episode. What will be left is to finish Lauren's special renders set to the point where this part ends, fix the gallery replays, and add more slots for Lauren's visuals. And there is one more thing I am still considering whether to add it or not. I'll get back to you on that after I finish with the rest of the things.
Once it is finished, I'll have an alpha version that I'll test myself; after that, I'll give it to my beta testers to test so they can find bugs and issues in the version and also give the version to the proofreader. At the same time, I continued to work on things that were not related directly to the content, like the UI, after everything I wanted was ready. I'll have a beta version that the beta testers can test it again. After that, I'll probably need to fix issues. While doing that, I'll be able to give you a proper release date for all the tiers, plus a public release date.
Wallpapers
I finished Adelynn and Kimberly's Wallpapers/Special Art only to find out that I have an issue with skin material that I need to fix for all of them (screaming emoji). I am sorry that I couldn't release them until now, but I am doing my best to finish them today. Every image takes 2-3 hours to render.
Polls
We are left with two ladies - Roaline and Jisoo. Next week I'll create a poll for you to decide who will be our August model.
DogCat

Reactions: Aristos

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024

An hour ago

This week, I worked on finishing everything related to the story content. I think I am done. I'll know for sure when I'll do a run for this version. Sometimes, things are forgotten and need to be added. That's why tests are an important part of any development cycle. With that, I can say that scene 14 is completed, and I am working on finishing Lauren's special renders set. I implemented some of it already, but there are a couple more visuals that I need to create and implement. After that, I need to tend to the phone; the bios and the gallery need to be updated.
I am starting to change my approach to the game's development. I now take longer sessions instead of small ones every day. Today was the first time I had done that, and I had accomplished much more. It keeps me focused, and I feel better about it. Also, it will give me some free time for myself that I didn't have for the last six months. This is a process, and I learn all the time. Thank you for supporting me in this process.
Polls
Jisoo is currently in the lead for being an August wallpaper girl. If you want to participate, join the Junior+ tier.
DogCat

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1724420787758.png

Save name system is implemented! And that is how it looks:

1724420797840.png

I created it like that so it won't interfere with the save game original functionally. If you don't add a name, it works like you used to. If you enter a name, it will still work like you used to, but it will just add the name under the slot. The save name spot is at the top right of the save slots, and the save name is below the slot.

I also created some credit screens, thanked everyone, and credited everyone who helped along the way. I can't thank everyone enough for supporting the project in their unique way.

Other than that, I have tested everything on my development PC, and now I am only testing performance on my weaker laptop. If nothing major regarding performance is found, it will be time to pass it on to my testers.

While my tester is testing, the proofreading phase also starts in parallel.

Wallpapers

Jisoo's first wallpaper is done. Join the Junior+(3$) tier to unlock it.

DogCat

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: pochops and tmu500

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1725029327397.png

Alpha version is officially ready!

I tested it on a weak computer and found no performance issues. I am very, very happy with that result. I hope even weaker computers will not struggle with it, but I think it will be ok.

I passed the version on to my testers, who tested it this week. They have done an excellent job, and I am fixing bugs. Editing and proofreading are also taking place. Meanwhile, I will learn how to add translations.

I am also revisiting the free roam event from part 1 and changing the navigation arrows so it is more obvious where to navigate in the scene.

I will remind you before the release, but here is something to remember about this part. The first part heavily affects and rewards relationships with the girls (Mercy and Dianna). So, go back and see if your past decisions could affect your relationship with that girl you want to interact with. Their reactions to different situations are pretty obvious. Follow it, and you will be rewarded.

User Interface

I had a new idea and started creating a new design and POC of a new UI for the main menu. But because the UI is functional, I don't think it is worth postponing the release of this part. Changing it is not a small task. It's a mini-project unrelated to the story. This will be a new task after I release this part.

Special Art

Jisoo's second wallpaper is ready.
Get it while it's hot - Join Junior+ (5$) to to unlock -

Little preview

1725029335492.png

DogCat

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1725643385728.png

Sorry for releasing a late update this week, everyone. We had a power outage here. It's been a hard week at my day job. It was very stressful, and I was very exhausted. I didn't make as much progress as I wanted, but there has been progress toward the beta and early access releases.

My testers finished testing, proofreading was completed, and all the bugs were fixed.
I added some new UI buttons and a bit more renders that needed to be added.

I am working now on translations. This is the final stage required for the beta and early access releases. More work is needed on other platforms like itch for public release.

Polls

How can I forget about Jessi?! How?! So, a new poll is up. Choose between Jessi and Roaline for September's special art.

DogCat

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes