robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
an ok game so far..but please for the love of christ..give that mc a decent hairstyle. no male in the world, unless they are a giant fag wants to see a dude with a fucking man bun. especially one as idiotic as that one. hell have him wear his hair unkept and long like in a few scenes and that is fine. i don't usually care that much about a hairstyle..but that one is moronic. rant over

Reactions: Scooter_Tramp

MCDiggler

Modder
Apr 30, 2023
Hi ... with the 15 integrated translations (AI-generated) Hindi & German unfortunately do not work as hoped. Subtitles in English.

MfG MCDiggler

Reactions: Faxe10%

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so i trued like 15 diferent patterns and never have any of the 2 last scenes,no matter what i do....so maybe someone came with an unlocker bcs dev being crytic doesnt help anybody.....if i reject kim for what i want to interact with any of the roam in his office?is better to put a choice before tht or is a waste of time,....and the messages are cutting any inmersion this game gives,...why not to put the raom after or before scenes thats matter,....if i want to have the last scene with marcy i need to reject kim so why not just skip all the interaction?or at least before the scene gives a choice to see it or not,dont htink nothing else in there have some story\plot reference,...

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Does he still have the man bun? Just my opinion but with that hair-doo I get the impression he's got a closet full of vintage pumps

Last edited:

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Hi ... with the 15 integrated translations (AI-generated) Hindi & German unfortunately do not work as hoped. Subtitles in English.

MfG MCDiggler
I know that they are far from perfect. Anyone who wants to help me translate the script is more than welcome.

Mar 18, 2019
so i trued like 15 diferent patterns and never have any of the 2 last scenes,no matter what i do....so maybe someone came with an unlocker bcs dev being crytic doesnt help anybody.....if i reject kim for what i want to interact with any of the roam in his office?is better to put a choice before tht or is a waste of time,....and the messages are cutting any inmersion this game gives,...why not to put the raom after or before scenes thats matter,....if i want to have the last scene with marcy i need to reject kim so why not just skip all the interaction?or at least before the scene gives a choice to see it or not,dont htink nothing else in there have some story\plot reference,...
You can use the Universal unlocker to get the gallery scenes. I am in the same boat, can't get the last two scenes. Even tried using the WT mod and still can't do it rofl.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes