DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726838963197.png

Hi everyone, and good day to you,

Yes, you read it right. This is the last development update for Chapter 1, Part 2. Everyting is completed and was tested.

There is nothing to update regarding the development. I'll be announcing release dates today for early access and public release.

Important

The first part heavily affects and rewards relationships with the girls (Mercy and Dianna). So, go back and see if your past decisions could affect your relationship with that girl you want to interact with. Their reactions to different situations are pretty obvious. Follow it, and you will be rewarded.
Much of my work went to LEWD scenes on this part, so if you miss them, you might feel that this part is shorter than expected. So I suggest reliving the first part and continuing with the new one.

Polls

Jessi won September's special art poll.

Thank you, and have a great weekend,
DogCat

Reactions: pochops

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Change Log:

4 New scenes

894 New renders

16 New 2K/30FPS animations

8 New music tracks

21 New sound effects

New main menu UI

15 built-in translations (AI generated)

1726838995389.png

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1727542763478.png

Hi everyone, and good day to you,

I hope everyone feels good and is ready for the public release next week. In the meantime, two top tiers already got the early release, and two more tiers will be able to play the game yesterday.

I feel good and ready to start working on Chapter 1's new part. In this chapter, I'll introduce you to two more main characters who play a significant part in the game's story.

Tiers change

All the below changes will take place one week after the public release.

I will simplify and change some of the tiers, removing, adding, and editing some benefits.

• The junior tier will become the freshman tier, and the freshman tier is out. That means the freshman tier is now the junior tier, paying 1$ per month. If you are a freshman now, you will be a junior soon, and you won't be affected other than a change in the tier's name. The removed tier users will still pay 3$ but won't get any benefits. This is the only way Patreon gives me to change the tiers.
    If you currently have a junior-tier membership, you have two options:
    1. Change your tier to a lower or higher tier.
    2. Cancel your membership.
  • The lecturer tier will be merged with the Instructor tier, now called the lecturer tier, and will cost 10$ a month. Development life articles are on pause for now and won't get any new updates.
  • The professor tier will be lowered from 25$ to 20$ and reduced from 2 custom renders to 1.
  • The Vice president and Infinity president tiers will stay the same for now.
  • More tiers might be added in the future.
Although I love making renders and art, creating two or more wallpapers takes a lot of time. Sometimes, I can render for days until I get the desired result. So, I'll make one or more wallpapers per month, but I can guarantee at least one. The reason for that is that I want to spend more time on the game creation. The higher tiers have custom art, so if someone wants more art, he can join the higher tiers and get his custom render. Also, I create random art and publish it on my Discord server and X/Twitter account from time to time.

A new benefit for the new lecturer tier and above will be a game walkthrough as part of your membership. This walkthrough will show you how your decision affects your relationship with the girls, nature, and global nature. It will also help you discover where all the cats and dogs are scattered around the game. In the future, it will also help you win the minigames by revealing the correct answers or directing you in the right way.

I'll start working on the new part soon. I'll need to start writing scenes for it so I can begin rendering after the release. An update for this part will be released separately after the public release.

Thank you, everyone,
Have a pleasant day,
DC.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Power Of Truth [v0.0.7 Ch.1 P2] [DogCat Studio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [542 MB]
- - - -

Mac [537 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Don't know why I never saw this before... It looks tempting but, going through the preview pics... Hehe... No way in hell I'm playing as Professor Manbun. Jus' Sayin':cool:

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for The Power Of Truth [v0.0.7 Ch.1 P2] [DogCat Studio]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(548 MB)

For other host links please join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
how to get the 2 new scenes ? i dont get it i tried a lot of outcomes
how to get the 2 new scenes ? i dont get it i tried a lot of outcomes
The first part heavily affects and rewards relationships with the girls (Mercy and Dianna). So, go back and see if your past decisions could affect your relationship with that girl you want to interact with. Their reactions to different situations are pretty obvious. Follow it, and you will be rewarded.
I'll give you a hint for Mercy. Talk to Rose and Kim again.

romajufa

Jul 15, 2021
I'll give you a hint for Mercy. Talk to Rose and Kim again.
i rejected kim, didnt kiss rose, dont take it further with diana to dont force it and i didnt managed to get the scenes... im really bad xD

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
i rejected kim, didnt kiss rose, dont take it further with diana to dont force it and i didnt managed to get the scenes... im really bad xD
Your reaction to what they ask about Mercy. This is what important. Select the choice that will favor Mercy. And be nice to her .
With Dianna, see her reactions to your choices. If she is satisfied or surprised about your reactions.

Bob the bob

Apr 26, 2017
I rarely write in threads here, but I thought the art looked good and hadn't noticed this game before - gotta say, the girls are great, and your animations are fantastic! It can only get better. So many devs don't understand that what makes good animations are the little things - loops that are longer than 1 second when appropriate, human imperfections in movements, etc. Just things like the physics of the body and characters doing things like breathing make it feel so real! Great job.

Appreciate that it's not as simple as 'pick the horny choice every time' as well, I actually ahd to engage with what was happening to get the scenes in the new update and that's a good place to be (I'll just unrenpy if I just want to watch a video y'know?)

• Red Heart
Reactions: dogcatbfg9000

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi Faxe10%,

Excuse me, but I am overwhelmed with a lot of information. I am currently focused on fixing the bugs in the game. This is my top priority.
I didn't mean to offend or disrespect anyone by not answering. I don't want to deceive anyone. I respect you and any other one who commented and asked questions.
Let me try to be more clear about it.
This game has five main female characters. The game will be focused on a girl's path. At the start of the game, you will have fun with a lot of female characters, but you won't be attached to anyone. At some point in the game, you must decide which girl you want to focus on or if you want to focus on, or you can choose not to focus on any of the main girls and have fun with the other. This will happen a lot later in the game. It won't happen in season 1.
There are more female characters that are not the main girls that can also interact with through the game.
There won't be any scene where the MC will watch other guys fuck his girls. There won't be cuckold scenes. As I said earlier, if the MC chooses not to be focused on a single girl, it opens the opportunity for him to interact in scenes where more guys are involved, but not in a sexual intercourse kind of way. It can be a truth-or-dare game with nudity and some fun. I won't be forcing anyone to do that, either. You can choose.
There are young horny students in the game. And if you choose not to be with some girl, this girl might (she might not) decide to be with another person. You won't see any sexual activity from them, though.
If the MC is cool with two girls who like him, he will have the opportunity fuck them both in a threesome scene.

If what I have written so far is not your jam, then that's ok. Not anyone will choose to play this game, and I accept that.

I do hope that you will find my game interesting. I have many ideas I want to implement, and I have a story that I wrote and thought about deeply.

I hope it's clearer now.
Thanks,
DogCat.
I actually almost never play non-harem games. In order for me to play a non-harem game, the first thing that it has to happen is that out of all the LIs I'm only interested in one LI. Second, I have to be able to avoid ALL sex scenes that don't involve that LI. The first is usually the hardest part that only happens few times.

Regarding the part about having fun with lots of different girls, I personally only like the MC to have sex with girls with which he has or is going to have a romantic relationship at the end of the game. If there is no such romantic relationship, I don't want the MC to have sex scenes with that girl. So the part about having fun with girls who aren't LIs is totally out of the question, I don't even consider it as an option even if I didn't like any of the LIs.

The game has 5 LIs, so the chances of me only liking one of them is rather low.

romajufa

Jul 15, 2021
Your reaction to what they ask about Mercy. This is what important. Select the choice that will favor Mercy. And be nice to her .
With Dianna, see her reactions to your choices. If she is satisfied or surprised about your reactions.
but dianna have no reaction except when she laugh no ? i tried to be good with her at the morning, with both saves, 1 when she squezed my balls et 1 when she dont

Feb 20, 2024
OK, so if the MC doesn't want a woman, then you're forced to know who the bitch is fucking and when and where. So this game is very easy to put on ignore. I couldn't care less who the bitch is fucking if she doesn't fuck the MC. More specifically, I don't want to know who the bitch is fucking. If the MC doesn't fuck, then nobody fucks that bitch. If the bitch is LI, then we can dig up three letters from somewhere deep. Then I'm on my way somewhere else. We ain't gonna do nothing with the information about who's fucking that bitch. It's like a dev telling a player to GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel and Ass~God
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes