Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
And yes... I managed to watch some YouTube tutorials and read a few Ren'Py forum pages and I managed to conjure up a UI.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of the Codex, along with every entry (3000 words of boring lore), is complete and the framework for the Gallery is done. All that is left is adding the scenes itself to the Gallery.

The all-nighters I did this weekend are for you Jnx! I hope you're proud of me, wherever you are! :LUL:

I never planned to learn and figure out making the UI this early, but your comment about it being easy to understand pushed me to the edge and made myself study it. It was hard at the beginning due to me being an absolute noob in Ren'Py, but I managed to understand it in the end.

I hope everyone here is excited for the new update as I am. I can't wait to show you guys the new stuff I made! :D
Good. Every. Single. Dev. That thinks that, thinks that, then game is completed and they never touch it again instead of updating UI. It adds personality, style and possible 'juice' to the UX so as the game progresses keep molding the UI to how you want the game to feel.

(because I know for a fact the preferences menu is about to be default lol)

And if you REALLY need help understanding or whatever, shoot me a DM I don't mind

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunkyD

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.03

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 385 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

AjaxRHD

Mar 21, 2022
View attachment 3352412

Overview:
You are a strong and mighty Primordial. Beings who are tasked by the Gods to serve and protect their most valued creations - the Humans, the Dwarves, the Elves, and the Beastkins. You have seen them grow from mere hunter-gatherers to kings and emperors! You have given them your wisdom and knowledge, and guided and protected them to the best of your abilities.

But one day, they sent an extermination party to kill you. You hid, ran, and fought. But in the end they were successful and you were killed...

Thread Updated: 2024-02-14
Release Date: 2024-02-14
Developer: FunkyD
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2719946 View attachment 2719952 View attachment 2719953 View attachment 2719954 View attachment 2719960 View attachment 2719961 View attachment 2719962 View attachment 2719963
View attachment 2983636
I love jax, it's one of the best VNs I've tried, I hope it's very successful.
(I apologize if my English is bad, I'm using a translator)

• Red Heart

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I have just played it for the first time, and damn! I loved it! It is really good! Jax is great, what an amazing character. Excellent job, FunkyD ! Can't wait for next updates!

• Red Heart

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
loving the game favorite line so far shes a lying mean orange midget laughed so hard at the line my sides hurt keep up the awesome work funky d

• Red Heart

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
I'll also make signatures for other characters as soon as they're properly introduced in the game. So far Jax and Ann are the only characters, in my opinion, who are properly introduced. Chapter 4 will be about Melissa, the mayor, and Ember, Melissa's bodyguard. So I'll probably make their signatures when Chapter 4 is released. :BootyTime:

I added the signatures in the OP as well. Please feel free to use it! :D

Reactions: illogicallity

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Are there sex scenes in this game (or the game is in really early stages)?
So far there are 43 sex animations in the game. All of them are 60fps custom hand-made animations i.e. they're not the animations you find baked in Koikatsu. In my opinion, although biased since I made it lol, the amount of sex animations is about average relative to the length of the game. Every chapter should at least be 30-45 minutes long, depending on your reading speed, and every chapter should have at least one sex sequence with multiple sex animations. The game currently has 3 chapters, 4 if you want to add the Prologue, and all of them are lengthy.

Again, biased since I made the game lol, but please try the game out! I put a lot of effort into it to make it enjoyable! :)

• Love
Reactions: single_guy_from_au

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
Here's a basic PDF walkthrough of this game for anyone who might find it useful. (May contain errors or omissions; hopefully will be kept updated but can't guarantee it.)

1st edition, for game version 0.03.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes