MOGGERrn

Apr 10, 2023
Finally a koikasu VN that actually gave me the satisfaction of playing a VN, I mean bruh 99% of the koikatsu Devs create those god damn sandboxes and it fucking boring(for meee)so this is a gem for me(100/10).

Soooo any hope for incest?

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunkyD

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Finally a koikasu VN that actually gave me the satisfaction of playing a VN, I mean bruh 99% of the koikatsu Devs create those god damn sandboxes and it fucking boring(for meee)so this is a gem for me(100/10).
Thanks for playing! I'm very glad you enjoyed the game! The next update is currently in the works and there will be more coming soon! Please look forward to it! :D

Soooo any hope for incest?
I'm afraid not. There won't be any sexual relationships between close relatives and/or individuals who share blood in the game.

Reactions: MOGGERrn

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
hi can i have Romance with one girl only or it force you for harem?
Hello! Yes, you can have a playthrough with only one love interest/romance partner! Although, I must warn you that I'm still building the game up, so the game is still in its early phase. Therefore the mechanics for the love interests in the game are still being built up. The "locks" for romance paths will be added much later in the game's development. :)

Reactions: Rend77
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes