davidmorton

Jun 15, 2017
Use the machine in the library. You'll need a total of 100 wooden planks though. 10 planks can be converted into 1 ceder wood plank and 10 cedar gives 1 ebony. Don' use crystals of exchange BTW.
What crystal are you supposed to use? I have tried it with all four and no ebony. I'm confused.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
No crystals, just stack the items and convert
Maybe it could be turned into a recipe, to be found in some book, early on? I mean, you read the chest's "User's manual" and you get all the conversion recipes for free, with explicitly no gems?

EDIT: A warning would be nice if the player tries to covert, say, 12 wooden planks. What the game does in such a case is making a single cedar plank and selling the remaining two wooden ones for some dirt money, effectively wasting them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChopTheHead

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Maybe it could be turned into a recipe, to be found in some book, early on? I mean, you read the chest's "User's manual" and you get all the conversion recipes for free, with explicitly no gems?

EDIT: A warning would be nice if the player tries to covert, say, 12 wooden planks. What the game does in such a case is making a single cedar plank and selling the remaining two wooden ones for some dirt money, effectively wasting them.
Good idea. I have the remark "10 units of abc make xyz" in the lore and research sequence early on, but it probably doesn't get read. maybe i make an extra entry from that at least.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
How to make a scroll knowledge ?
Combine ten scroll fragments (without a second ingredient) in the chest. You can acquire scroll fragments by entering randomly appearing portals during the portal game after you meet Gwynn in person, or by doing dungeon runs instead of Nyx if archivists are too much for you.

Reactions: kamidds

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Finished V0.7 Early Access Release candidate today which brings the game to its first ending and made this promo for the game afterwards. V0.7 will be publicly released in about 5 weeks. Highlights and features I'll post here soon.

Enjoy

vignette irith 001.jpg

Skipper24

Sep 23, 2022
I am having a problem with the first combination of the belt. Did BBOP with the pick like it said, but when I push the open button nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem, thanks in advance

lorka99

Sep 2, 2022
Any news about the public release of the V0.6? I love this game hope to see more of your new proyect (when you post it on F95 you will share link?).

Thanks ;):giggle:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Any news about the public release of the V0.6? I love this game hope to see more of your new proyect (when you post it on F95 you will share link?).

v0.6 Announcement here. It is mentioned that Public Release will be made available mid of October, so at least 2 weeks or 54 weeks or 106 weeks because the year is not mentioned (purposely):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: lorka99

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Hi, V0.6 public version will be up on F95Zone and itch.io around 7th of October. V0.7 is in patreon VIP early access shortly, full patreon release around 16th of October.
V0.7 has the first ending of the game.
V0.8 (more endings) and V0.9 (Final) will follwo in about monthly intervals each. With that the development is finished. maybe I release a sidequest collection or sth like that later.

My new Sci-Fi game project (Working Title "Project X") will have a sandbox demo up on patreon in January and a first version in February at latest. Character reveal and some promo images will be available in November/December.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes