Capopio

Nov 17, 2018
What a lovely game! Thanks a lot!

I think I've done everything in this version (according to the walkthrough), but I still can't unlock the next-to-last image in the gallery. Any tips please?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
will the behavior of the characters change too, besides them becoming more accepting of sexual acts?
i mean lets take the princess for example,.. she behaves like typical spoiled bitch.. will that change with higher submission?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
will the behavior of the characters change too, besides them becoming more accepting of sexual acts?
i mean lets take the princess for example,.. she behaves like typical spoiled bitch.. will that change with higher submission?
The Princess has a kind of submission fetish, so personality wise she will remain mainly the same bratty character, even while going along with training. Gwynn will undergo SUB training at the institute and change somewhat. The Queen goes along with the training in transactional way.
So in short, it depends on the character.

There will be an ending with Evil Irith, where her personality changes drastically. V0.8 or V0.9.

And there will be a harem ending in V0.9

Reactions: deppenjaeger

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
What a lovely game! Thanks a lot!

I think I've done everything in this version (according to the walkthrough), but I still can't unlock the next-to-last image in the gallery. Any tips please?
Thanks. Glad you like the game.
Version 0.6 ends with the third row on page 2 of the gallery.
Second last picture (no.17 starting count with 0) on gallery page 1 is pantyless disciplining of Nyx. Re-Discipline her when she has achievement shameless and you get the pantyless option.

Capopio

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks. Glad you like the game.
Version 0.6 ends with the third row on page 2 of the gallery.
Second last picture (no.17 starting count with 0) on gallery page 1 is pantyless disciplining of Nyx. Re-Discipline her when she has achievement shameless and you get the pantyless option.
That's alright, I just forgot about the "walk" to the brothel, I got them all now :)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
In the process of writing the endings for the game, I have revisited the "Evil Irith" model.
In one ending, Princess Irith will turn to the 'dark side' (to use one trope here...) after reclaiming her Kingdom ;)

Will feature in V0.9, which will also be the final installment of this game (around end of the year).

y.v.

TP-Evil Irith 002e.png

Aqeel

May 16, 2018
I am stuck in the game and need some help. I have revealed the secret on the belt and talked to Gwynn who asked me to imbue the lockpick with B+B+P+O. But I don't know how to do that.

Also, how do I activate the portal to let her through? When I use the portal it takes me to the minigame where I have conquered all but blue spots.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I am stuck in the game and need some help. I have revealed the secret on the belt and talked to Gwynn who asked me to imbue the lockpick with B+B+P+O. But I don't know how to do that.

Also, how do I activate the portal to let her through? When I use the portal it takes me to the minigame where I have conquered all but blue spots.
Use a lockpick in Iriths room (during the day), in the minigame that opens apply the 4 colors in the lowest row, the lockpick in the left box and press open.

Bringing Gwynn over can only be done at 19:00h. Click use portal and then the color code she told you - voila.

From version V0.7 the help system will be much morre accurate. Sorry for the confusion.

lorka99

Sep 2, 2022
I have a problem, i don't know if is for the previous saves but i put it here if it helps.
Is when i tried to go to any room

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eoo

Jun 23, 2020
Saves dosen't work... F*ckin puzzles... Again...
NO. Alt+F4 / Delete.

Interesting game btw.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Saves dosen't work... F*ckin puzzles... Again...
NO. Alt+F4 / Delete.

Interesting game btw.
:FacePalm:
Maybe trying a bit of reading before you whine and rage quit.
There's an option at the start to skip to the new chapter.

Reactions: yv0751

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
hey yv0751 , will the level of the girls have any impact in the endings? because Irith level is reset to 1 upon starting from act III

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes