Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
Its all fun and so on but i just can't pay the guild. I have the money, try to pay and nothing happens. :unsure:
You have to put the money into your stash first.
How does Irith anal sex appear?
Can someone share cg/save?
You have to research (via Gwynn) and apply third belt combination (PinkGreenOrangeBlue, don't forget the lockpick in the left slot).

Last edited:

Siti

Mar 2, 2020
Sorry to bother, can someone give some tips about 1 3 and 15 images on the 2nd page of the gallery?

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
where is the keep so i can send the item to the queen?
The keep is the portal in the darker region in the upper right corner of the portal field, but you send items to the queen through the shop's delivery service.

Slutty_Owl

Jan 5, 2020
I beat the previous patches but this patch for some reason I can't figure out how to put gems on the portal again? I started from chapter 3 since my last save broke and the only options are use item, search, use portal, the shop and the brothel. Trying to do use item in the order doesn't work and use portal just tells me I need to wait until morning. Trying to get Gwynn to show up.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
I beat the previous patches but this patch for some reason I can't figure out how to put gems on the portal again? I started from chapter 3 since my last save broke and the only options are use item, search, use portal, the shop and the brothel. Trying to do use item in the order doesn't work and use portal just tells me I need to wait until morning. Trying to get Gwynn to show up.
After she tells you the combination you have to use portal exactly at 19:00.

Reactions: Slutty_Owl

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Seems weird. You just press "pay guild" in the lower hallway and enter the amount. It even tracks the remaining amount / debt. Never seen an issue with it. Let me know what specifically happens.
You have to put the money into your stash first.

You have to research (via Gwynn) and apply third belt combination (PinkGreenOrangeBlue, don't forget the lockpick in the left slot).
Seems like it did bug out on me for some reason because i also didn't have a stash. New game fixed that so yeah i was able to pay the guild.

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
i can't add items with the console, i copy the GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMBomb“) but didn't work :c

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i can't add items with the console, i copy the GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMBomb“) but didn't work :c
Your qotes are not coding quotes..., use straight double quotes " ", don't use “ “ (maybe a copy and paste error)

Reactions: OniKuro

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
I really like the art, but at the same time... Which one's supposed to be the goblin again? XD Just give the princess green skin, black hair, and she'd be the best goblin girl on the site.

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
I need some help, it was my first time playing the game and I got to the second act (Thief apprentice part), I can't summon her even though I know the combination, is in a bug?
Edit: I tried summoning the queen first but that also seems bugged, it tells me to research but I already researched everything and I know how to defend the portal but the option doesn't appear.

fish0

Dec 7, 2017
First she should request them after the attic planning scene (research the final upgrade in the top line first, then give the girls free evening when Gwynn requests it and keep visiting the upper lobby in the evening during that day until you trigger it), then, after she asks for materials you need to gift her one sublimation gem (green, the one you use for bombs and diamond rings, can be brought to you by Nyx, earned during the portal conquest or bought in the shop), one unit of golden nails (can be made by upgrading stacks of 10 nails or, very rarely, gotten from the cellar barrel), and unique scroll from the portal dungeon game (after Gwynn tells you about it descend to the second level and open the chest, then you get the prompt for opening the secret trapdoor, bring twenty spectral bombs and save beforehand).
How do you get the attic planning scene? I've had the Conduit Crystal upgrade for a while, and have given the girls several days with no evening activities, but still haven't gotten the scene.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
I need some help, it was my first time playing the game and I got to the second act (Thief apprentice part), I can't summon her even though I know the combination, is in a bug?
Edit: I tried summoning the queen first but that also seems bugged, it tells me to research but I already researched everything and I know how to defend the portal but the option doesn't appear.
I am pretty sure the portal activation for the thief needs a specific time.. 18:00 or 19:00 or something like this

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I like the game overall but there are several iffy renders, aka very grainy, and that grind is really hardcore for the amount of things you can actually unlock with it. I think cutting the grind in half would make the whole thing way more enjoyable, others might disagree.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
how do yoiu fight slimes? i assume using scrolls but I cant figure out how to use them
By deploying bombs (pink gem+oil in the chest for a normal one, bomb+green gem for a spectral one against special enemies) as they chase you.
You should summon the second girl at 18:00 exactly (and the third girl at 19:00). If that didn't help, restart (either simply start from act 2, or don't touch the portal until you pay off your debt).
How do you get the attic planning scene? I've had the Conduit Crystal upgrade for a while, and have given the girls several days with no evening activities, but still haven't gotten the scene.
After Gwynn asks for that free time keep re-entering the upper lobby in the evening (skip some hours if you must). You also might need the queen well acquainted with that dildo you sent her by that point, though I'm not sure if this matters.

fish0

Dec 7, 2017
After Gwynn asks for that free time keep re-entering the upper lobby in the evening (skip some hours if you must). You also might need the queen well acquainted with that dildo you sent her by that point, though I'm not sure if this matters.
Do I have to do that on the same day that she asked for free time? Because that happened a while back.
e: ok, I did have to have the queen play with the dildo a few times before the scene triggered.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes