gangstern

Apr 2, 2018
1665330502616.png
Hello everyone, I haven't seen anyone mention it and it didn't appear on any of my google searches, so what does the spider amulet do ? (Found under the same chest as the one where you find the rapture scroll if you go for it a second time). It's base price is 15000 but that sound irrelevant considering how end game that item is.

Reactions: bigdog_69

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
Exactly how do you write the argument for the 'additem' console direction. I cannot seem o figure what I am doing wrong.
GAME.mc.addItem....do not seem to understand how to interpret ("ITMBomb") Tried just the "" and just the () What am I missing?
Duh....found my mistake...exactly as written....sorry...my bad

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Exactly how do you write the argument for the 'additem' console direction. I cannot seem o figure what I am doing wrong.
GAME.mc.addItem....do not seem to understand how to interpret ("ITMBomb") Tried just the "" and just the () What am I missing?
Duh....found my mistake...exactly as written....sorry...my bad
It would be easier if you just copy paste the command instead of typing it. I would think that the command posted (somewhere?) is already the valid command, so it is just a matter of copying and pasting it in the Ren'Py console. Cheers.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I can't get some stuff to trigger. Gwynn won't show up and i conqured all but the queen's territory. Can't inspect the belt. Can't visit princes at night after hj so she'll swallow, tried gifting her wine too.

lyondijon

Dec 21, 2020
Use a lockpick in Iriths room (during the day), in the minigame that opens apply the 4 colors in the lowest row, the lockpick in the left box and press open.

Bringing Gwynn over can only be done at 19:00h. Click use portal and then the color code she told you - voila.

From version V0.7 the help system will be much morre accurate. Sorry for the confusion.
its not intuitive enough to do that in the lowest row, I would have never guessed if not for this forum entry

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Nice game, yv0751! It's a unique art style, and the girls are all cute in their different ways. It's funny and well written, and I like the gameplay.

It can be a bit too grindy, though, particularly before you figure out all the mechanics to maximize efficiency. Also, in terms of crafting, I end up with an endless supply of sparkly blue fragrance that I have no use for, while I'm short of the other sparkly fragrances to upgrade the crystals. A recipe to transform sparkly blue to one of the other types would be appreciated!

The story progression logic is slightly buggy here and there, so that you get references in dialog to things that haven't happened yet, if you progress things in an unexpected order. It's also not always apparent why progress is blocked, with some hidden triggers that are not mentioned in the Quest log or in-game.

For example, when I tried to get Gwynn to research the crystal plug, she said she needed "the ingredients she mentioned," but that conversation hadn't happened yet. I tried to keep Nyx and Irith home every evening for about an in-game week, but the attic planning scene never happened because I hadn't yet attacked the Queen's territory. (I was holding off until I had finished the research tree!)

One suggested UI improvement would be to make it possible to close messages via keyboard. For example, when navigating the overhead mazes, you use keyboard controls for everything, but then when you open a chest, you have to switch to mouse to click away the messages. It would also be cool if as well as the buttons, you could click directly on the thing itself the way you can click on characters to start interacting with them. For example click on the mirror in your room to look in the mirror, or click on Irith's ass to spank her. I would find that more immersive.

Last edited:
Reactions: pablo1360

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Also, can anyone help with four scenes I'm missing in the gallery?
  1. Page 1, second row, last image (after Hallway Helper)
  2. Page 2, first row, third image (after A Naked Explorer)
  3. Page 2, second row, fourth image (after The Attack Has Begun)
  4. Page 2, third row, last image (after The Final Test)
The only stat I haven't maxed out is Irith's submission, so I'm guessing I'm missing something there?

(I understand the last row on Page 2 is not in v0.6)

Siti

Mar 2, 2020
Also, can anyone help with four scenes I'm missing in the gallery?
  1. Page 1, second row, last image (after Hallway Helper)
  2. Page 2, first row, third image (after A Naked Explorer)
  3. Page 2, second row, fourth image (after The Attack Has Begun)
  4. Page 2, third row, last image (after The Final Test)
The only stat I haven't maxed out is Irith's submission, so I'm guessing I'm missing something there?

(I understand the last row on Page 2 is not in v0.6)
Hello, so let me try help you with Gallery:
1. Attend Nyx to Irith and there chanse to see scene where Nyx touches Irith breasts
2. I never found a way to get this image, but if you start a new game from act 3, it is added immediately.
3. Send new toy for queen(you need to complete research of crystal plug).
4. Not sure but seems not implemented yet

Reactions: Tromilka

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Nice game, yv0751! It's a unique art style, and the girls are all cute in their different ways. It's funny and well written, and I like the gameplay.

It can be a bit too grindy, though, particularly before you figure out all the mechanics to maximize efficiency. Also, in terms of crafting, I end up with an endless supply of sparkly blue fragrance that I have no use for, while I'm short of the other sparkly fragrances to upgrade the crystals. A recipe to transform sparkly blue to one of the other types would be appreciated!

The story progression logic is slightly buggy here and there, so that you get references in dialog to things that haven't happened yet, if you progress things in an unexpected order. It's also not always apparent why progress is blocked, with some hidden triggers that are not mentioned in the Quest log or in-game.

For example, when I tried to get Gwynn to research the crystal plug, she said she needed "the ingredients she mentioned," but that conversation hadn't happened yet. I tried to keep Nyx and Irith home every evening for about an in-game week, but the attic planning scene never happened because I hadn't yet attacked the Queen's territory. (I was holding off until I had finished the research tree!)

One suggested UI improvement would be to make it possible to close messages via keyboard. For example, when navigating the overhead mazes, you use keyboard controls for everything, but then when you open a chest, you have to switch to mouse to click away the messages. It would also be cool if as well as the buttons, you could click directly on the thing itself the way you can click on characters to start interacting with them. For example click on the mirror in your room to look in the mirror, or click on Irith's ass to spank her. I would find that more immersive.
Hi, good to see you like the concept of the game.

My biggest sin in this game's design (this was my first published game) is the bad, tacked on quest system & log. Thats why for V0.7 I have rewritten the entire quest system from scratch, with state based quests, more granular steps, autoupdate of whats next, consolidation of the quests conditions in one single quest def file, etc. Most continuity issues should be gone with that, too.

The "space bar to click through" I have partly introduced in V0.7 for notification windows, but some are still left that require the mouse. Those will be adressed in V0.8.

Clickable room elements instead of the buttons will be used in my next game. The framework already allows for that (the secret barrel in the cellar is an example, or of course the doors,...)

The recipe finetuning is also a good idea for V0.8 (i've put it into my backlog)

Thanks agai for the suggestions.

Reactions: Tromilka

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Thanks for the response!

The "space bar to click through" I have partly introduced in V0.7 for notification windows, but some are still left that require the mouse. Those will be adressed in V0.8.
That's great. The change-of-day screens are another case where you have to use the mouse to proceed.

Oh, and while talking about the UI: in the portal battle minigame, having to click on the popups (where the results of each attack appear) to dismiss them is a little awkward, especially as you have to move the cursor back and forth between the top-left menu to make an attack, and the popups in the middle of the screen each time. If the popups could be dismissed by clicking anywhere on the screen (blocking any other action while visible), it would make things a lot easier.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Hello, so let me try help you with Gallery:
1. Attend Nyx to Irith and there chanse to see scene where Nyx touches Irith breasts
2. I never found a way to get this image, but if you start a new game from act 3, it is added immediately.
3. Send new toy for queen(you need to complete research of crystal plug).
4. Not sure but seems not implemented yet
Thanks! 1. I had done multiple times without getting the scene. Now when I tried it again it happened straight away. 2. I think I saw this image as part of a cutscene while playing through, but it didn't show up in the gallery. Might be a bug? 3. Aha! I'd already sent the crystal plug to the queen, but I assumed the interaction was going to be under "play with toy," not "chat," and that it simply hadn't been implemented yet in v0.6.

Reactions: Siti

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I can't seem to trigger the queen advance quest. The queen is attacking my portals every day and I've sent Illiana the ebony toy, but Gwynn isn't calling me to attic.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes