Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
Do I have to do that on the same day that she asked for free time? Because that happened a while back.
Don't think so... Not that it matters much since you can't proceed with the quest anyway in this version and you don't get any lewds out of it. Might as well wait for v07 if you've done everything else.

Oct 16, 2019
I have at least 2 full rows in total missing in the gallery (someone said 3rd row of 2 page should be full) and I have no idea where I've missed something... For example, I've seen people mention Nyx at the brothel, I have the brothel but how do I get Nyx there, I've never seen any options that might lead me there. Similarly, I saw something about take the Princess for a walk, but that option has never shown up for me either...

I'm just lost and confused at this point, I've completed the main story and then some, but feel like certain things just failed to trigger or something?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
How do you get or craft or cheat more of the sublimation crystals. I used the 2 i had to get the portal key and activate the portal and now i'm unable to find any more.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
I've seen people mention Nyx at the brothel, I have the brothel but how do I get Nyx there, I've never seen any options that might lead me there. Similarly, I saw something about take the Princess for a walk, but that option has never shown up for me either...
To take Nyx to the brothel for the first time you need to talk to the chief whore about training and give her three gold ingots she asks for (Nyx will refuse to work there anyway during the visit, but dancing will become available after you buy the outfit in the shop and gift it to her).
To send Nyx to the brothel for real you'll need to send her to dance at the tavern until she mentions that some rich merchant offered her money (presumably you'll also need to raise her sub by punishing her, and just like with dancing you'll need to buy and gift the outfit beforehand). After you send her to the brothel a couple of times you can fuck her in your room. All these actions are available at 19:00.
And taking Irith to brothel is possible after she notices you sending Nyx there (and her sub should be as high as it can be made by daily lock-ups), you buy the leash and use it in her room in the evening.
How do you get or craft or cheat more of the sublimation crystals. I used the 2 i had to get the portal key and activate the portal and now i'm unable to find any more.
Green glitter + orange (scrying) gem in the chest, random loot in barrel, second sub-basement level and the portal game and Nyx can find some for you each day (this last one is the main and the only reliable source of them actually). DON'T activate the portal before you pay off your debt, not only you'll have to waste resources to maintain it, but when you get there you might find out that the game glitched out and you're unable to make use of it.

Reactions: yv0751

dhazark

Jan 22, 2018
I have a few questions that I wasn't able to find in the thread

How to win against keep encounters? (no idea yet)
3rd combination for belt? (solved) P+G+O+B
how do I teach gwynn mastery of belts? (DEV said, V0.7)

Last edited:

Slanterq

Apr 15, 2020
How do you get the Dildo for the Queen? It keeps saying I am missing part to buy it at the store. Thanks for the help ^_^
Add note - Can you fight the queen in this patch?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
How do you get the Dildo for the Queen? It keeps saying I am missing part to buy it at the store. Thanks for the help ^_^
Add note - Can you fight the queen in this patch?
you need to craft 1 "ebony wood"
just take 10 or 100 ;) "Cedar wood" and craft it for one ebony wood, than you can pay the black ebony wood dildo
you can also craft 10 wood into 1 cedar wood

Reactions: Slanterq

Slanterq

Apr 15, 2020
you need to craft 1 "ebony wood"
just take 10 or 100 ;) "Cedar wood" and craft it for one ebony wood, than you can pay the black ebony wood dildo
you can also craft 10 wood into 1 cedar wood
Thanks ^_^
Now I try think what else I might of missed! 3things - One - What do Need to get for Belt Mastery / Crystal plug and Demonlogist outfit. Not sure if bug or I was half asleep when reading, but I did not see info on them. Thanks again for the help :)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I beat the previous patches but this patch for some reason I can't figure out how to put gems on the portal again? I started from chapter 3 since my last save broke and the only options are use item, search, use portal, the shop and the brothel. Trying to do use item in the order doesn't work and use portal just tells me I need to wait until morning. Trying to get Gwynn to show up.
In order for Gwynn to show up, you need to have conquered about 15 fields in the portal. Some night scene triggers and a day later she contacts you in the mirror and you follow what she says to bring her over.

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
By deploying bombs (pink gem+oil in the chest for a normal one, bomb+green gem for a spectral one against special enemies) as they chase you.

You should summon the second girl at 18:00 exactly (and the third girl at 19:00). If that didn't help, restart (either simply start from act 2, or don't touch the portal until you pay off your debt).

After Gwynn asks for that free time keep re-entering the upper lobby in the evening (skip some hours if you must). You also might need the queen well acquainted with that dildo you sent her by that point, though I'm not sure if this matters.
Thanks for the help man

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Even though I really enjoy playing this game, I'm fed up with the save game errors.... :mad::mad::mad:

Sure - the dev says use the 'jump to' method (as per the OP) but where's the fun in that? Talk about ruining the immersion... I guess I've got no choice but to wait until the game is finished and then play it. :cry:

All the best dev - I'll keep following the game & remain in hope for it's completion!

Reactions: ultimega

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Even though I really enjoy playing this game, I'm fed up with the save game errors.... :mad::mad::mad:

Sure - the dev says use the 'jump to' method (as per the OP) but where's the fun in that? Talk about ruining the immersion... I guess I've got no choice but to wait until the game is finished and then play it. :cry:

All the best dev - I'll keep following the game & remain in hope for it's completion!
That's just how it is, dude. Just remember that y.v. is not a seasoned/veteran game developer, just a solo game developer making his break on his first game ever. Things should gets better as he learns more and gains more experience. He already provided the next best thing, the "Jump To Act" fast lane.

Hopefully, for his next game of 2023 (SciFi themed), he will be able (if he decided or choose) to properly handle save game 'reconcilliation' after each new updates. I don't think that it is impossible to do (difficult yes), however very few (if there ever was, none that I know of) game developers that correctly handle save game 'reconcilliation' after each update.

Most (if not all developer) chose NOT to handle this because the game itself is still in active development, it is rather expected. A completed game will not have this issue, so there is no need to implement something that is difficult and complicated, which will be useless later when the game is finished. They would rather spend times doing productive things.

All the VN Ren'Py games that do not have save game issues are simply because they just add new contents for later releases and did not change the existing (previous) codes. Well, I don't want to go into the details because most players would not understand either unless they have deep knowledge of computer programming. Cheers.

P/S; As y.v. himself said the game will be finished by the end of year, so you will be able play it for free (probably) earliest in January 2023 (or earlier if you chose to support him financially).

AiKNicK

Jan 7, 2018
I am locked, how can I research "Belt Mastery", "Crystal Plug "and "Demonologist Outfit"? Thanks for advance :)

Hafauns17

Aug 30, 2020
Very unique and captivating game! Gonna throw in my two cents…

The art ist great, both the models (beautiful and no copies of one another) and the surroundings. Resolution ist kinda poor – a quick glance at y.v.’s patreon suggests ~1000€ income/month, so hardware should probably not a reason for this? But optically this is really great overall.

Not at all a fan of the MC being a goblin rather than human, is that a thing for a lot of people? This is by far the biggest turnoff in this game for me. Girls not being creeped out by that at all feels weird, too. NTR with Nyx in the brothel/tavern I’m also not a fan of, but this is on the mild side and really not a dealbreaker.

The minigames I like quite well, they’re unique, not overly repetitive and give you the feeling that you’re actually doing something to advance rather than just click through a visual novel. On easy the grind isn’t bad either. Plus there are cheats in the walkthrough for anyone who wants to accelerate things.

Conversation could be given more focus I’d say. It’s mostly really good and portrays everyone’s character very well, but it’s usually much shorter than would be enjoyable. Especially since y.v. doesn’t seem to struggle with writing. But overall no real complaint here. Btw. clickable objects would be cool, but probably too much effort to implement at this stage of the game?

Finally, are we going to be able to shave Nyx and Gwynn? Would really like that :) With Gwynn, this would also feel like a natural part of her training since the queen keeps her maids naked and shaved and Irith pretty much says that’s something she wants to copy. Plus both MC & Irith make a comment about Nyx’ pubic hair when they first see it and then… nothing more about it? And Gwynn with her bush doesn’t receive any comment whatsoever? That seems like a bit of a logical gap here (also the queen was made to shave), but then again I’m biased in that regard :)

Overall very fun and engaging game, plus really fast updates. Hope this turns out to be a success and more is to come!

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
.... Resolution ist kinda poor ... so hardware should probably not a reason for this? ...

... MC being a goblin ... a thing for a lot of people? ...
Disclaimer: Well, probably I should not be answering (some of) this because clearly I am not the developer :p but I am going to give an opinionated answer (deduced from publicly available materials) anyway:ROFLMAO:.

So, about the hardware, the developer should probably afford it for some time now, however he did not have capable hardware when he started out a few months ago, which explains a lot. It is even mentioned in the OP about the 1280x720 resolution. I would imagined that he will be able to re-render higher better quality images for the final product. I mean for sure anyone who is committed to their craftmanship will do that.

About the Goblin thing, I have no strong opinion one way or another. However, I find that the selection of goblin for the MC makes a lot of sense for the game narrative because from my own experience playing this game (as of v0.5.1), this game is NOT about romance. The characters of this games are basically 'trapped'/'confined'/'bound' together, with the Tower as the primary setting (at least for the most of the content). They basically just 'use' and/or 'exploit' each other for their own personal gain. A human male MC will make it complicated because there can be feelings involve, like honestly if handsome male MC and pretty female NPCs most likely will fall for each other (pretty sure the players will demand it:p).

Anyway, I have not played through all so I might be wrong here that there are actual romances in the game but so far I did not find slightest clue about it. So, I am just enjoying game, where the goblin MC is exploiting the female NPCs while trying not to be exploited (but was clearly manipulated) by them:ROFLMAO:. By the way, the goblin is actually a well-mannered and behaved (to a certain degree) individual, so perhaps there is more than meets the eyes (and no he is NOT an autobot or decepticon:ROFLMAO:). Cheers.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Very unique and captivating game! Gonna throw in my two cents…

The art ist great, both the models (beautiful and no copies of one another) and the surroundings. Resolution ist kinda poor – a quick glance at y.v.’s patreon suggests ~1000€ income/month, so hardware should probably not a reason for this? But optically this is really great overall.

Not at all a fan of the MC being a goblin rather than human, is that a thing for a lot of people? This is by far the biggest turnoff in this game for me. Girls not being creeped out by that at all feels weird, too. NTR with Nyx in the brothel/tavern I’m also not a fan of, but this is on the mild side and really not a dealbreaker.

The minigames I like quite well, they’re unique, not overly repetitive and give you the feeling that you’re actually doing something to advance rather than just click through a visual novel. On easy the grind isn’t bad either. Plus there are cheats in the walkthrough for anyone who wants to accelerate things.

Conversation could be given more focus I’d say. It’s mostly really good and portrays everyone’s character very well, but it’s usually much shorter than would be enjoyable. Especially since y.v. doesn’t seem to struggle with writing. But overall no real complaint here. Btw. clickable objects would be cool, but probably too much effort to implement at this stage of the game?

Finally, are we going to be able to shave Nyx and Gwynn? Would really like that :) With Gwynn, this would also feel like a natural part of her training since the queen keeps her maids naked and shaved and Irith pretty much says that’s something she wants to copy. Plus both MC & Irith make a comment about Nyx’ pubic hair when they first see it and then… nothing more about it? And Gwynn with her bush doesn’t receive any comment whatsoever? That seems like a bit of a logical gap here (also the queen was made to shave), but then again I’m biased in that regard :)

Overall very fun and engaging game, plus really fast updates. Hope this turns out to be a success and more is to come!
Hi. I'm glad you enjoyed the game so far.
The render quality of the early part is a bit grainy as I had only an Intel Macbook with CPU rendering. In the later part I upped the render quality, but kept the native resolution of 1280x720 to be consistent throughout the game.

Btw, you're the first one, who actually asks for more conversation. Thought it would be too much as it is and ppl just skipping over it anyway. The comments on Nyx and Gwynn are right. I will adjust some of the Irith / Gwynn maid dialogue, when I pass by it (I am in the final test playthrough for V0.7 at the moment).

NTR I wouldn't like either. Thought as long as the brothel is seen as some kind of training and the acts are not shown only infered to it is somehow not NTR. That's about the extent thats going to be in there in that regard.

Goblin character seemed OK for this kind of game. MC in Project X (working title of my SF game) will be a young man / human (think Guybrush Threepwood...) setting out to make his fortune in space.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes