小雪

Nov 11, 2017
How do I unlock the Irith belt? I keep getting stuck and won't open
Or can someone save the unlocked lock for me?

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
How do I unlock the Irith belt? I keep getting stuck and won't open
Or can someone save the unlocked lock for me?
You'll need to arrange the gems in Blue-Blue-Pink-Orange (and so on, Gwynn will give you further combinations later) order in the bottom row, and don't forget to place a lockpick in the empty spot on the left.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Haven't played through all the new content but I'm enjoying it so far. One minor complaint is that cedar wood feels too rare. Nyx is only bringing back a piece every 2-3 days and you need 10 for that toy so that's a lot of days just to start training Illiana.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Haven't played through all the new content but I'm enjoying it so far. One minor complaint is that cedar wood feels too rare. Nyx is only bringing back a piece every 2-3 days and you need 10 for that toy so that's a lot of days just to start training Illiana.
You can convert 10 normal ones into one cedar wood. Also, i think the shop has cedar wood to buy occasionally. That should make it comparatively quick. If Nyx uses the Plug of Fortune, she finds gold, silver and cedar wood from time to time.

I made it a bit easier in V0.7 anyway, so with the next version that is even easier.

Reactions: Heml0ck

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
hey yv0751 , will the level of the girls have any impact in the endings? because Irith level is reset to 1 upon starting from act III
Level is at the moment only relevant for loot (MC and Nyx).
Thx for the info on Irith, added to the to do list for next version.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
You can convert 10 normal ones into one cedar wood. Also, i think the shop has cedar wood to buy occasionally. That should make it comparatively quick. If Nyx uses the Plug of Fortune, she finds gold, silver and cedar wood from time to time.

I made it a bit easier in V0.7 anyway, so with the next version that is even easier.
I didn't realize you could convert 10 normal to 1 cedar. Never mind, then.

Reactions: deppenjaeger

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe I'm overlooking it, but the belt codes should be noted somewhere ingame so you can look them up again, just in case. ;)

danni

Jul 7, 2017
I have tried "everything" and can't seem to find the materials for the crystal plug.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
what is needed for the crystal plug ? :unsure:
I have tried "everything" and can't seem to find the materials for the crystal plug.
First she should request them after the attic planning scene (research the final upgrade in the top line first, then give the girls free evening when Gwynn requests it and keep visiting the upper lobby in the evening during that day until you trigger it), then, after she asks for materials you need to gift her one sublimation gem (green, the one you use for bombs and diamond rings, can be brought to you by Nyx, earned during the portal conquest or bought in the shop), one unit of golden nails (can be made by upgrading stacks of 10 nails or, very rarely, gotten from the cellar barrel), and unique scroll from the portal dungeon game (after Gwynn tells you about it descend to the second level and open the chest, then you get the prompt for opening the secret trapdoor, bring twenty spectral bombs and save beforehand).
How big of a grind is in this game?
About an evening if you know what you doing, a weekend if not. Still annoying enough to repeat when saves don't work from update to update.
Vaginal sex ?
With Nyx (ginger thief) only so far, and only after she works in a brothel. And there's anal with Irith, nothing with the third girl Gwynn yet.
How does one access the gallery?
Click on the quest journal icon in the bottom right corner, then on the "gallery" at the top.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Its all fun and so on but i just can't pay the guild. I have the money, try to pay and nothing happens. :unsure:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Maybe I'm overlooking it, but the belt codes should be noted somewhere ingame so you can look them up again, just in case. ;)
Thanks for the suggestions. I have rewritten the entire help system in V0.7. to give auto updates of the help & quest screen with detailed task items. I could add a "completed tasks" screen as well, as I am logging their state anyway. Will consider for V0.8.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Its all fun and so on but i just can't pay the guild. I have the money, try to pay and nothing happens. :unsure:
Seems weird. You just press "pay guild" in the lower hallway and enter the amount. It even tracks the remaining amount / debt. Never seen an issue with it. Let me know what specifically happens.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes