jdog0192

Aug 8, 2018
Anyone else getting this error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/400_interaction/410_navigator.rpy", line 216, in script call
call navigate_to(_return[1]) from _call_navigate_to
File "game/400_interaction/410_navigator.rpy", line 243, in script call
call intercept_pre(locID) from _call_intercept_pre
File "game/400_interaction/430_intercepts.rpy", line 60, in script
if not GAME.mc.hasItem("ITMKeyPortalRoom"):
File "game/400_interaction/430_intercepts.rpy", line 60, in <module>
File "game/100_core/110_classes.rpy", line 618, in hasItem
if GAME.items[ID] in self.inventory + self.wardrobe:
AttributeError: 'Actor' object has no attribute 'wardrobe'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/400_interaction/410_navigator.rpy", line 216, in script call
call navigate_to(_return[1]) from _call_navigate_to
File "game/400_interaction/410_navigator.rpy", line 243, in script call
call intercept_pre(locID) from _call_intercept_pre
File "game/400_interaction/430_intercepts.rpy", line 60, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/400_interaction/430_intercepts.rpy", line 60, in <module>
File "game/100_core/110_classes.rpy", line 618, in hasItem
if GAME.items[ID] in self.inventory + self.wardrobe:
AttributeError: 'Actor' object has no attribute 'wardrobe'

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
The Queen is kicking my donkey in the portal game. I owned the entire board and had her area surrounded by 35 stacks, but can't take any of her tiles. Then once I started the attack she just waltzes through everything I have taking tiles at will and knocking on my portal within just a few days. She rarely seems to lose an attack, and I can never win one against her - even 35 to1. Am missing a skill or powerup of some kind?

Last edited:

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
I can't seem to trigger the queen advance quest. The queen is attacking my portals every day and I've sent Illiana the ebony toy, but Gwynn isn't calling me to attic.
You need to have Illiana use the ebony toy a number of times (during the magic mirror conversations) to max out her Submission.

Do you need to give princess 100000 first? Or can that part of gameplay be avoided after meeting Gwynn?
You do need to give her the 100k for her to allow you to try picking the lock.

Once you've paid off the Guild it shouldn't take many days to collect the remaining sum. (You don't need to stash away much for yourself; there are a few things to buy but you should be able to afford them easily, and later on, once Nyx and your portal empire really get going and you don't have any serious expenses, you'll be making more money than you'll know what to do with.)

The Queen is kicking my donkey in the portal game. I owned the entire board and had her area surrounded by 35 stacks, but can't take any of her tiles. Then once I started the attack she just waltzes through everything I have taking tiles at will and knocking on my portal within just a few days. She rarely seems to lose an attack, and I can never win one against her - even 35 to1. Am missing a skill or powerup of some kind?
You cannot win in v0.6. It's hardcoded so that she is unbeatable in her own territory. To see the final few scenes in this version you have to attempt an attack, but after that you should just play defense. That should be doable, as long as you have all of Gwynn's upgrades and a healthy supply of crystals and action scrolls. (In my experience, the scrolls are the limiting factor.) If you start to run low, you can simply stay away from the portal minigame until Nyx has replenished your supply—the Queen's attacks only happen if you're there. In fact, I think the only reason to play at all, for now, is to get the special scroll Gwynn needs from one of the Archive portals, so it's enough to do it once.

Last edited:

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
You cannot win in v0.6. It's hardcoded so that she is unbeatable in her own territory. To see the final few scenes in this version you have to attempt an attack, but after that you should just play defense. That should be doable, as long as you have all of Gwynn's upgrades and a healthy supply of crystals and action scrolls. (In my experience, the scrolls are the limiting factor.) If you start to run low, you can simply stay away from the portal minigame until Nyx has replenished your supply—the Queen's attacks only happen if you're there. In fact, I think the only reason to play at all, for now, is to get the special scroll Gwynn needs from one of the Archive portals, so it's enough to do it once.
OH! I thought I had to defend daily, that makes a huge difference. And I wondered about the version bit when Nyx told me she wouldn't train until v0.7, thank you for confirming.

Reactions: Tromilka

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
That seems to be a bug. In V0.6 the blue zone (filled with invincible spectral gems) had the rare issue of those spectral gems "wandering outwards" once they participated in the attack. Safest walkaround is to attack once, for game progress, and do leave otherwise a one-field buffer zone to the blue zone.

Fighting odds in general should be 80/100 against you. Something seems bugged from your description. I recommend go back to where there was still a "buffer" and engage only once.
Sorry for that, fixed in V0.7.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
That seems to be a bug. In V0.6 the blue zone (filled with invincible spectral gems) had the rare issue of those spectral gems "wandering outwards" once they participated in the attack. Safest walkaround is to attack once, for game progress, and do leave otherwise a one-field buffer zone to the blue zone.

Fighting odds in general should be 80/100 against you. Something seems bugged from your description. I recommend go back to where there was still a "buffer" and engage only once.
Sorry for that, fixed in V0.7.

As I feel bad about that: Join my patreon and D/L V0.7 next week ;). If you want you can leave before 1st November and you're not billed (i don't have it set to subscription mode).

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Getting into the princess's room after the hj still isn't triggering for the swallowing stuff. I've tried giving her a bottle of wine during the day, but no option in the evening to see her shows up when in my room. I saw someone had the same problem in another older post, but no fix was given.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
Getting into the princess's room after the hj still isn't triggering for the swallowing stuff. I've tried giving her a bottle of wine during the day, but no option in the evening to see her shows up when in my room. I saw someone had the same problem in another older post, but no fix was given.
The night visit button appears in your room in the late evening (22:00), way after you send Nyx to work and call your daily favour. Obviously you should gift her a wine bottle in the morning that same day and cum in her mouth at least once during a favour beforehand.
Also, an advice for another thing you might have some trouble with later, when you give her the fruit for deepthroat practice you'll need to visit her at 18:00 (and that means going down the dungeon yourself or loitering around all day, but in either case not sending Nyx at all, because sending her down automatically skips time from 18:00 to 19:00).

Last edited:

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
does anyone have all the belt codes?
The first one is BlueBluePinkOrange, received from Gwynn during the mirror conversation after you tell her the belt model (xlivxcix).
The second one is GreenPinkBlueOrange, can be researched by Gwynn once you summon her and gift her enough knowledge scrolls (made from 10 scroll fragments that you loot in the portal game dungeons).
The third one is PinkGreenOrangeBlue, researched by Gwynn after the second one.
Don't forget to put a lockpick in the left slot each time you do it.

yv0751, you really should put all those combinations into the logbook, that's like the only thing it's good for.

Last edited:

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
why chest does not open?) its first combination
You should arrange the combination in the bottom row (the one with the line behind it, the lockpick slot and plus sign on the left, the "open" button on the right).

Last edited:

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
The night visit button appears in your room in the late evening (22:00), way after you send Nyx to work and call your daily favour. Obviously you should gift her a wine bottle in the morning that same day and cum in her mouth at least once during a favour beforehand.
Also, an advice for another thing you might have some trouble with later, when you give her the fruit for deepthroat practice you'll need to visit her at 18:00 (and that means going down the dungeon yourself or loitering around all day, but in either case not sending Nyx at all, because sending her down automatically skips time from 18:00 to 19:00).
Did all of that multiple times and the night visit button still won't show up at 22:00.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
Did all of that multiple times and the night visit button still won't show up at 22:00.
Odd. I did a clear run on this version and that bit went without a hitch.
Just to be clear, have you advanced Irith stats/the HJ favour far enough that Grex mentions night visit to begin with after Irith refuses to swallow? Other than that, IDK, maybe give her wine, then skip time till late evening in your room without any other favours/assignments, but those shouldn't really get in the way.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Odd. I did a clear run on this version and that bit went without a hitch.
Just to be clear, have you advanced Irith stats/the HJ favour far enough that Grex mentions night visit to begin with after Irith refuses to swallow? Other than that, IDK, maybe give her wine, then skip time till late evening in your room without any other favours/assignments, but those shouldn't really get in the way.
I advanced so the night visits are mentioned. Tried just giving wine and advancing time again and it still won't show up. Irith does have healthy appetite perk from getting multiple hj favors that got her swallowed to 108 if that makes a difference. Can sleepover in her room if i click on her at night too.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
I advanced so the night visits are mentioned. Tried just giving wine and advancing time again and it still won't show up. Irith does have healthy appetite perk from getting multiple hj favors that got her swallowed to 108 if that makes a difference. Can sleepover in her room if i click on her at night too.
Hmm. I have no other ideas how to fix that. Usually you get the swallowing perk only some time after you train her to swallow and move onto blowjobs (and by that time your night visits change to 300 FP blowjobs). Sleepover shouldn't matter as you get that after you bring her enough money.

mark_hopkiss

Feb 7, 2018
SO is the last row of the gallery on page 2 not in this version? because that is maddening having it there and not being able to unlock any of it

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
The occasional screen shake has never bugged me before, in other games.
But something about it in Irith's deepthroat scene really grates my nerves. Could be the repetitive nature of it.

And, afaics, there's no way to shut it off in options.
Any chance I missed something obvious?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the response!

That's great. The change-of-day screens are another case where you have to use the mouse to proceed.

Oh, and while talking about the UI: in the portal battle minigame, having to click on the popups (where the results of each attack appear) to dismiss them is a little awkward, especially as you have to move the cursor back and forth between the top-left menu to make an attack, and the popups in the middle of the screen each time. If the popups could be dismissed by clicking anywhere on the screen (blocking any other action while visible), it would make things a lot easier.
In V0.7, you just mark an origin and target square, and then button bash spacebar to fight to the end ;)

Reactions: Tromilka

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
What is the chance that she opens her mouth during the night visit (with wine)?
I did that 10 times and she only opens her mouth at the first visit (after 10 times or so), since then nothing even after more than 25 times cum in mouth attempts per session.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes