yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
SO is the last row of the gallery on page 2 not in this version? because that is maddening having it there and not being able to unlock any of it
if you have all except the last row then you have everything discovered in v0.6

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
If you've given her the golden nails as well as the scroll from the secret archive level, I think the last thing she needs is one of the standard gems that you get from sending Nyx to the dungeon. Possibly the green one but I'm not sure. Try to gift her whatever gems you have in your inventory and she should accept one of them. Then you can get her to research the crystal plug.
its poorly documented in v0.6 quest log. she needs green crystals (1 or 2), golden nails (1 or 2) and the scroll of rapture. just gift the stuff to her until she declines and is happy

sorry for the bad quest log ( 90% of the question i get could have been avoided if i had done that right from the start...).

The quest system in v0.7 is completely redone and will make everything much clearer. that was one lesson learned for me in this game. bad design decisions will come back and haunt you ;)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
its poorly documented in v0.6 quest log. she needs green crystals (1 or 2), golden nails (1 or 2) and the scroll of rapture. just gift the stuff to her until she declines and is happy

sorry for the bad quest log ( 90% of the question i get could have been avoided if i had done that right from the start...).

The quest system in v0.7 is completely redone and will make everything much clearer. that was one lesson learned for me in this game. bad design decisions will come back and haunt you ;)
And that's how you grow and become better and better, probably an expert later on. Imagine instead if you did not start making the game few months (or perhaps earlier this year) and only learning or figuring out the 'best' way to do quests, crafting, rendering etc. you won't even have a playable game ready by 2025 because there is always 'to improve', 'better ways' to do any of the stuffs:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: yv0751

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Caan't make the 2nd belt combination work, I got the recipe ExSuScVa but it don't open anything...

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
OK, portal is charged, it's 18:00, and I put in the correct combination of gems. All I can get is this. What am I doing wrong?

Screenshot 2022-10-13 154800.jpg

Bob Smith4444

Mar 19, 2019
If you've given her the golden nails as well as the scroll from the secret archive level, I think the last thing she needs is one of the standard gems that you get from sending Nyx to the dungeon. Possibly the green one but I'm not sure. Try to gift her whatever gems you have in your inventory and she should accept one of them. Then you can get her to research the crystal plug.
That seems to have done it. I didn't realize that when I gave her the scroll, I also had to still give her the crystal and the nails.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
V0.7 will be publicly release in the first week of November. (it just was released on patreon, there is always around 4 weeks lead)
YV,
A dev's active involvement on F95 threads is welcome. But you might want to avoid openly advertising that a Patreon version exists until it's already on the site.
Reason being that (assuming I'm correctly remembering site rules), as thread owner you're allowed to delete links to any test versions that leak. But if someone else posts a link to a Patreon version you have to leave it alone.

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think he's talking about a different "crystal". I, too, have researched the Conduit Crystal by getting the Scroll of Rapture from the 3rd level in the Archive. I believe, however, that this is not the same thing as the "crystal plug". I'm also stuck at that stage and have no clue what the ingredients for the plug are. I went back to the third level and got the spider amulet, but no additional scroll. I freely admit that I'm occasionally a moron and miss very simple oversights. Conduit Crystal and Crystal Plug are unrelated? What is needed for the plug?
That part is not ideally documented ingame in V0.6 (much better streamlined once V0.7 is available).

In short:
In V0.6 to get the trigger for the crystal plugs:
- All the girls must be in the tower on an evening
- The training of the Queen via mirror needs to be complete (SUB7 I think)
- Conduit Crystals must have been researched

Then just enter the main hallway in the evening and the girls will call you up to the attic and you'll get all the explanations for the quest to continue. Use of the green plugs will be for endgame and first ending in V0.7.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes