jukecityzed

Oct 28, 2017
Idk what happend, but i my B and N button wont drop bombs? I loaded earlier saves and also made sure and double checked i made bombs and even made new ones yet i cant drop bombs anymore

geimer94

Dec 28, 2017
How long does Nyx have to work in the tavern? I worked there 30 times and there is no promotion, SLU level 6

hurri33

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone have a decent progress save for the new version? all my old saves are glitched out.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I can't get Nyx to take the green plug. Her submission is currently 4. The walkthru said to send her to the dungeon wearing the magical plug 5 times to raise her sub to 5. I've done that at least 10 times with no change in SUB=4. What am I doing wrong? Also - How do I get Gwynn to go to the institute?

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
I can't get Nyx to take the green plug. Her submission is currently 4. The walkthru said to send her to the dungeon wearing the magical plug 5 times to raise her sub to 5. I've done that at least 10 times with no change in SUB=4. What am I doing wrong? Also - How do I get Gwynn to go to the institute?
Wait till next version, neither quest is completable in the current one yet.
How do u get gold nails
10 units of iron nails transmuted in the chest without a second ingredient produce one unit of silver nails, then 10 units of silver nails produce one unit of gold nails (same deal with metal ingots and wooden planks). Additionally, you can get golden nails (but not gold ingots or ebony planks) from the basement barrel, if very rarely.

Reactions: rdblev

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
There are 2 notable bugs:

- After giving Irith wine, the night visit you just get stuck on this screen. Spamming "Visit Irith" sometimes fixes this and you can go to her room.
1666311009934.png

- During Night Visits, when Irith opens her mouth, and you get the prompt she immediately closes it 90% of the time. I don't think it's supposed to be this hard to cum in her mouth
Edit: I think it might have to do with clicking the text box. If you click anywhere else, I think she proceeds to open her mouth

1666311130612.png

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
There are 2 notable bugs:

- After giving Irith wine, the night visit you just get stuck on this screen. Spamming "Visit Irith" sometimes fixes this and you can go to her room.
View attachment 2113661

- During Night Visits, when Irith opens her mouth, and you get the prompt she immediately closes it 90% of the time. I don't think it's supposed to be this hard to cum in her mouth
Edit: I think it might have to do with clicking the text box. If you click anywhere else, I think she proceeds to open her mouth

View attachment 2113662
Thanks for the bug report. Seems that the timer is reset when you click during the "waiting period". Will analyze and if reproducable add a CRQ to fix for V0.8.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Thanks for the bug report. Seems that the timer is reset when you click during the "waiting period". Will analyze and if reproducable add a CRQ to fix for V0.8.
I think both cases are based on clicking the text box. It resets progress rather than advance it. You have to click anywhere but the text box.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Found 4 big bugs.

1. When giving the princess 5001+ gold, she goes into a blowjob cutscene but doesn't reward the player any favour. This heavily disencentivizes you to pay her back in a lump sum.

Edit: At first I thought you can only give her money once a day. I'm starting to see that it's possible to pay her many times a day. I still think that the bug needs to be fixed, but it's interesting that the game already has a work around

2. Putting the princess in the cage doesn't increase her SLU or her SUB. My SLU: 22 and SUB: 5. She's gone to the cage and was fed for 5 days straight and there's no increase in any stat. She has Well Trained Pet, Healthy Appetite and Deepthroat Fiend

Edit: I thought putting her in the cage at 10:00 and releasing at 19:00 would give you +5 SUB when done over 5 days. Turns out you're supposed to release her at 20:00. The hints really should be better at telling you what exactly you need to do. This kind of shit happens SO frequently in this game

3. Completing the 100K gold quest during the day doesn't cause the Princess to congratulate you. So you never get the scene and she never tells you that can request to sleep in her room during evenings. Another problem is that "evening" isn't a clear indicator to what time you can ask her

4. My Nyx has 4 SUB but no Well Trained Pet. I can't ask her to go to the training room during mornings. After reaching 2 SUB through spankings, she never got the achievement
1666434276753.png

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
1. When giving the princess 5001+ gold, she goes into a blowjob cutscene but doesn't reward the player any favour. This heavily disencentivizes you to pay her in full.

Edit: At first I thought you can only give her money once a day. I'm starting to see that it's possible to pay her many times a day. I still think that the bug needs to be fixed, but it's interesting that the game already has a work around
The BJ is the favor reward, it just skips the middle step.
Instead of Money > Favor > Reward, you just get Money > > Reward.

Besides, by the time you get to the point you can afford to give her 5k at a time, favor points are so easy to come by it hardly matters.
2. Putting the princess in the cage doesn't increase her SLU or her SUB. My SLU: 22 and SUB: 5. She's gone to the cage and was fed for 5 days straight and there's no increase in any stat. She has Well Trained Pet, Healthy Appetite and Deepthroat Fiend
IIrc, that's the point at which you need to use the riding crop on her.
Visit her room when she's looking out the window (11 or 12 am ?), spank her.
She talks about it. (Might have to do it a second time? )
Buy crop from store.
Visit her in the cage in the afternoon and spank her with the crop.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes