sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
First buy the metal one. Gift it to the princess and she'll ask for a pink one. Now you can buy it from the shop.
I did the same, still not appearing. Nvm Irith slut level was below 20 , thats why

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
At the very least, not acting bored. I get the Princess is an oddball, but she clearly feels arousal given the number of times you can walk in on her attacking her bed. Yet when she finally gets the belt off and has penetrative sex for the first time, her book and her dialogue make her sound like it's happening to her roommate on the other side of the room. (Usually I'm complaining the victims in corruption games are too lust-crazed, but here we are!)

While I've got a reply open, some mid-game (end of Act III?) reactions/suggestions:
  • Here's hoping the girls mix it up a little with each other more! (what happens up in that attic when the door locks??)
  • The interactions with the Princess taper off drastically for the mid-game. I kinda miss the nutcase!
  • It'd be nice if the gallery had hints.
  • Overall, the quality and depth is nice, esp for dev's first game. If you like trainers/grinders -- and I do -- then this is way above-average.
Hope the dev doesn't get overwhelmed by this/other feedback. This is usually the red zone for an h-game: characters have hit max corruption, nothing too exciting coming, bug reports cropping up... Hang in there!!!
  • I noted the feedback about Irith being too detached on the belt scene from several players. Added some improvement / renders to V0.9 Final.
  • cutscene belt long version b copy.png
  • The Irith interactions I directed in the midgame rather towards Nyx (when she trains her with the plug) or Gwynn (when she wants to make a chambermaid out of her). The SLU training is essentially finished with Irith, so couldn't think of any sex interaction that makes sense to advance anything. Its a bit like SSaga, when your notmom (Debbie?) is corrupted and just sits around on her bed all day... which imho was a bit of a dissappointment for me. Maybe I spread out the training arcs in my next game more equally.
  • The attic might get some more scenes in the final installment v0.9

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Summary reply on a bunch of questions I saw above:
  • Bombs/slimes: Deploy the bombs you have with b (or n) and they will kill the slimes. That are the only "weapons"
  • Riding Crop/Irith: The slap scene will only trigger if Irith's sub is high enough (I think it was 7 or 10...). Once it did the riding crop becomes available (shop and option)
  • Nipple Rings/Irith: Noticed my design mistake when bringing that in too early as I couldn't do all the renders with/without rings. V0.9 in the harem ending will close that issue by getting Irith the rings
  • Pink buttplug: You need to show irith a steel plug first (buy in shop) and that kicks off some request to get her a pink one. If it doesn't I can't think of anything. Never saw that in a playthrough. Oh: SLU of Irith needs to be >= 20.
Hope I caugh all questions here.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I have a different question.
Once again, I cannot continue the new version of the game while using the save from the previous version.
I have to start over or over a new chapter, but I am losing the resources I have gained so far.
I would be grateful if you could explain the essence of this problem.
Thank you in advance.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I have a different question.
Once again, I cannot continue the new version of the game while using the save from the previous version.
I have to start over or over a new chapter, but I am losing the resources I have gained so far.
I would be grateful if you could explain the essence of this problem.
Thank you in advance.
1667737582455.png
The essence of the problem is you're trying to do something that will never work. Start a new save.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Gwyn is refusing to help regarding higher levels of lock, plug for nyx. How to make her interact with Irith? Nvm got it, you just had to talk to Irith after the second lock opening

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This message appeared before and I followed it previously.
I thought the new version would be free from this limitation.
If you read the changelog carefully you'll notice that the part I linked is regarding 0.7. A complete overhaul of the quest system is certainly going to break old saves.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
This message appeared before and I followed it previously.
I thought the new version would be free from this limitation.
Sorry, I wish there were a way.

As I've struggled with this quite a bit, let me technically explain as far as i can understand it to make clear its not just lazyness on the part of the dev.
  • Renpy/Python is interpreted and not compiled code
  • The built-in save function essentially dumps all the data / variables and their content you might have created after the "start" command in the save game
  • This save game can be triggered anywhere in the code flow (which is quite comfortable, to be clear)
  • So when the dev expands the game and introduces, or worse, modifies existing variables & their content, which might be part of a saved game state, he has the problem to reconcile the old and the new data structures and worse, data interpretation (if dev made such changes on top)
  • As the dev doesn't know where you have saved, he needs to intercept all possible points this new data might be accessed for the first time
  • One way around would be to define "save points" and deactivate renpy's (generally comfortable) save mechanism. When entering or exiting this "save point" location an attempt could be made to reconcile the data
And now come the point that breaks the neck of any attempt I can think of to do the above:
  • As described above, you can save essentially anywhere in the game together with all the data. Some part of the saved data is a kind of return stack (as I understand it), which can properly resume the code execution and climb up from any submodule/subroutine calls you might have made (e.g. you save deep inide a dungeon minigame...)
  • To accomplish that, at the time a distribution is created renpy adds numbered "FROM" clauses to every single subroutine call so it knows how to climb up the return ladder, so to speak, on resume
  • This means the dev would not only have to reconcile the data, but to drag through the entire development / version history the "FROM xxx" number for every single subroutine call and make sure new functions use new numbers and everything stays consistent
  • This is such a mindboggling waste of time that you better don't try. If you forget only one label, you will have weird resume errors, where savegames suddenly jump all over the place on return from whatever subroutine they were saved because the "FROM" numbering got shifted

So in short: It might theoretically possible. But so is manned space flight. It's just a colossal waste of effort

How it could work:
You complete an entire game engine, knowing exactly which features you will need in the course of the game content releases.
Then you release the game content as simple tie-in packages. Any good idea or extension you might have is of course not possible.

So thats my two cents on the topic. Its derived from observation and not Renpy code deepdive so some tech points might not be 100% accurate. If anyone knows more feel free to expand.

Last edited:

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
It does: cap, no cap, space, no space, hyphen, no hyphen ;)
May want to double check the hyphen. In .7a I could not get it to work until I removed it.

On a side not, want to commend you on a fun game. Hope it supports you enough to stick with it.

Klabunzel

Apr 17, 2022
Sorry for being too dumb ;)
I have paid back the debt of the guild, the Raven was there an told me that i get my new Minion ;)
I talked to the Queen in the Mirror - and i have to open the Portal at 18.00o'clock... Every time i use the green / purple / green Gem - it doesn't work.
Do i have to activate the Portal before ? Or what triggers it ?

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
Sorry for being too dumb ;)
I have paid back the debt of the guild, the Raven was there an told me that i get my new Minion ;)
I talked to the Queen in the Mirror - and i have to open the Portal at 18.00o'clock... Every time i use the green / purple / green Gem - it doesn't work.
Do i have to activate the Portal before ? Or what triggers it ?
yes you must acttivate the portal before. blue purple green (look right side portal room wall).

Reactions: Gamle and Klabunzel

saiful

May 27, 2018
how to increase Nyx sub? follow guide but nothing happen. my Nyx stuck at test anal after the brothel training complete.

Reactions: Wolfy2604
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes