BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
After portal room key you need to do 2 things to be able to activate it:
  1. talk to the queen
  2. research the portal in the arcane room
I tried to activate the portal using the SuExSu combination (as was directed in the game message from the thieves guild) at 18:00, but it still gives the message "doesn't work like that." Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
I tried to activate the portal using the SuExSu combination (as was directed in the game message from the thieves guild) at 18:00, but it still gives the message "doesn't work like that." Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
Look right side wall portal room for combination gems.

Reactions: BCGuy

MrEggboy

Jun 7, 2019
How do i get the first chastity belt combination? It says "You have found out that the belt is iscribed with the letters XLIV-XCIX". I put that but it doenst work, any help?

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
How do i get the first chastity belt combination? It says "You have found out that the belt is iscribed with the letters XLIV-XCIX". I put that but it doenst work, any help?
You should tell it to her a second time without the dash in it. That's what I did and it worked.

poetic

Sep 2, 2018
Has anybody some idea how to get to the scroll of rapture in the in insanitarium? I tried it more than a dozen times but cannot even come close to the chest. Not even talking about the way back to the exit. Five Hypnotic Archivist are simply to many, they get me everytime. And the spectral bombs only stun them for three turns or so. I suppose there is no way to kill them?

poetic

Sep 2, 2018
I had the same problem. If you write it in lower case an without the hyphen, it works. I read somwhere here that different variants should work, but it seems there is currently a bug.

poetic

Sep 2, 2018
Has anybody some idea how to get to the scroll of rapture in the in insanitarium? I tried it more than a dozen times but cannot even come close to the chest. Not even talking about the way back to the exit. Five Hypnotic Archivist are simply to many, they get me everytime. And the spectral bombs only stun them for three turns or so. I suppose there is no way to kill them?
I just found a solution, but no idea if that works always or was just luck: Stay close to the ladder and let the Archivist come. When they almost have you, go back to the upper floor. Then downstairs again and into the direction of the chest. On the way I dropped two spectral bombs, which stunned the Archivists who followed me which gave me just enough time to grab the chest and get back to the stairs.

Edit: Tried it a few times more and it seems to be reproducible. However, sometimes I needed an additional spectral bomb for the way back.

Reactions: DrPoolnudel

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I can tell you how I get the chest.
First go strait up till you get to the block step one block right drop a bomb. Then go strait back down stop till they get close and set another bomb. They should be all bunched up and step into the bomb. You can then go right up and run left to the chest about grab everything. They will be all coming up that side you can then run left to the wall. wait till they all get real close. Set another bomb run strait down and go right and get back out.

The trick is to get them to bunch together and step on the bombs all at one time. You can't do that with the very first bomb but it gets the ball rolling and helps bunch them up.
The second bomb delay as much as you can set the bomb step one step right. wait there till they hit the bomb. Then run.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I just dropped bombs on almost literally every square, and retried until I could just stay out of reach.
I did that pretty much the first time. Then I realized they could be all lured to a point and it got a lot easier.
Takes a lot less time and doesn't take near the number bombs. After you get used to it you can repeat it fairly easily.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I can tell you how I get the chest.
First go strait up till you get to the block step one block right drop a bomb. Then go strait back down stop till they get close and set another bomb. They should be all bunched up and step into the bomb. You can then go right up and run left to the chest about grab everything. They will be all coming up that side you can then run left to the wall. wait till they all get real close. Set another bomb run strait down and go right and get back out.

The trick is to get them to bunch together and step on the bombs all at one time. You can't do that with the very first bomb but it gets the ball rolling and helps bunch them up.
The second bomb delay as much as you can set the bomb step one step right. wait there till they hit the bomb. Then run.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is another one that works (most of the time) :

Reactions: Diconica

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
Thanks. Got the portal activated, and captured the portal to the tavern. How do I send Nyx through to the tavern?
morning go to bath room,mix up labels. Return to you room,send Nyx to princess and punish her 2 times and evning send her tawern.

Last edited:

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
The first one is BlueBluePinkOrange, received from Gwynn during the mirror conversation after you tell her the belt model (xlivxcix).
The second one is GreenPinkBlueOrange, can be researched by Gwynn once you summon her and gift her enough knowledge scrolls (made from 10 scroll fragments that you loot in the portal game dungeons).
The third one is PinkGreenOrangeBlue, researched by Gwynn after the second one.
Don't forget to put a lockpick in the left slot each time you do it.

yv0751, you really should put all those combinations into the logbook, that's like the only thing it's good for.
THANK YOU

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The first one is BlueBluePinkOrange, received from Gwynn during the mirror conversation after you tell her the belt model (xlivxcix).
The second one is GreenPinkBlueOrange, can be researched by Gwynn once you summon her and gift her enough knowledge scrolls (made from 10 scroll fragments that you loot in the portal game dungeons).
The third one is PinkGreenOrangeBlue, researched by Gwynn after the second one.
Don't forget to put a lockpick in the left slot each time you do it.

yv0751, you really should put all those combinations into the logbook, that's like the only thing it's good for.
It's in the questlog from V0.7 onwards. Was part of the quest system redesign. Thx for clarifying with the colours.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
It's in the questlog from V0.7 onwards. Was part of the quest system redesign. Thx for clarifying with the colours.
I made that post well over a month ago, lol. Although, while we're on the subject, it would be better if those combinations were to either be kept in the quest book after you use them, in case you want to revisit the scene or you could skip the minigame after you pass it once. Also, please check the belt type input again, cause in v.07 the game still fails to recognise [xliv-xcix].

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes