yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I made that post well over a month ago, lol. Although, while we're on the subject, it would be better if those combinations were to either be kept in the quest book after you use them, in case you want to revisit the scene or you could skip the minigame after you pass it once. Also, please check the belt type input again, cause in v.07 the game still fails to recognise [xliv-xcix].
That happens when one replaces the "-" in a var in the code, which lateron is not used... Fixed it for V0.9 final...
The substitution code was so simple, that I didn't even test it.
Turns out there is nothing simple ;)

Reactions: Asguiliat and Sp3

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Did the last render (one of the harem ending variations) for The Princess Today. Now there's a few weeks of integration and testing and then the game is complete with ending three and Version 0.9.

cutscene harem irith illiana.png

The announcement and a few shots of my new project will follow in December.
This game will have a (young, male) human mc, as quite a few (non-goblin...) players commented they'd rather have a human mc.

Thanks to everyone at F95Zone for the helpful hints regarding the Princess. Nyx was one of the characters introduced after suggestions from the forum, and she tends to be the most popular girl, judging from feedback.

y.v.

Baggo

Dec 18, 2017
This game is great, and I'm really looking forward to what you have planned for the next one.
My only suggestion would be to possibly make nipple piercings optional.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This game is great, and I'm really looking forward to what you have planned for the next one.
Of course it is possible to add all sorts of optional visuals, the dev just need to do renders with and without, which is additional works and require more time. If you willing for longer release cycles and paying for that, then all is good my friend.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Great you liked it so far (there's still V0.8 and V0.9 release upcoming in this thread the next two months).
The piercings were imho more fitting to the fantasy / medieval setting. In the upcoming sci-fi game not so much. Also, as has been pointed out, accessory variations are a pain to render and keep consistent in a non 3D game.
Have only one character in mind where such accessories would make sense, kind of cyberpunk girl.

Last edited:

Mdan97

Aug 5, 2022
Love the game! But just an idea, experimental potions to change/enhance the characters physiques and maybe one for the MC too

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Love the game! But just an idea, experimental potions to change/enhance the characters physiques and maybe one for the MC too
That could have fit quite well to the story if I had that ide in the beginning.
Goblin is an enchanted Prince and reverts back in the end as reward.
Or some sort of disguise potion to advance the training / story...

Will keep that option open for the next game (holo technology / isomorphic projection...).
Could fit in well there too.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Here is hoping in the next game you add more of an outfit system, there rather a big deal in trainer games. A lot focus on the outfit being needed for training tasks, or the opposite as you experienced in making this in needing training to get them to wear an outfit. Ether the case the enticingness of outfits, specially lewd ones, really enhance these types of games.

Also kudos on taking my suggestion about not adding too many girls to the mix as more diversity does improve the quality of a game overall, but in turn lowers the quality of each girl individually, as well as the fact most devs get hung up on just adding more girls to progress a game then actually making decent game concepts to it.

It's actually better to have a hand full of girls with lengthy amounts of content for each one then small amounts of content for lots of girls.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The 3D art is nice, but I don't like the mini-games, it doesn't feel immersive. Also, I don't like being stuck in a tower.

buflo

Apr 30, 2017
how did u do the first one
Go to her room,click Use item ,chose lockpick. One more time chose lockpick and gems blue blue purple orange.
crystal plug
Evning chose chat with Nyx. Go to princess room ,chose chat. Return to Nyx and chose chat.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes