Jun 5, 2017
I don't seem to be able to get an odd fruit.. I got the apprentice chick and that removed my ability to hit the supply chest. I don't have access to the "shopkeeper", and have no idea how to find that either. Is there another way to get odd fruit?

Can someone figure out the console command to add an odd fruit, maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Lord

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I don't seem to be able to get an odd fruit.. I got the apprentice chick and that removed my ability to hit the supply chest. I don't have access to the "shopkeeper", and have no idea how to find that either. Is there another way to get odd fruit?

Can someone figure out the console command to add an odd fruit, maybe?
Nyx cleans out the supply chest in the morning and hands you all she found including dungeon stuff in the evening. So there should be some fruits popping up (every other day). Other options are rando rolls (exchange gem + anything) or secret barrel search (cellar bottom right click, back-spammable).

But I agree this is somewhat convoluted.
And not knowing the fruit purpose, players might not keep those fruits they find earlier.

Console command is : GAME.mc.addItem("ITMOddFruit")

• Red Heart
Reactions: Power Lord

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I honestly think the shop should have a few randoms like the odd fruit, as well as stuff like fragrances, soaps, n stuff, nothing horribly useful, just somthing for filler, and ya never know someone might find that useful.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I honestly think the shop should have a few randoms like the odd fruit, as well as stuff like fragrances, soaps, n stuff, nothing horribly useful, just somthing for filler, and ya never know someone might find that useful.
Good idea. I'll add that to version V0.9a, which i am currently wrapping up.

Reactions: Zellgoddess

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
Whenever i use the scrying crystal on the mirror, the queen shows up only to tell me that "I have a task to do"
There was no introduction, no task given. Is this a known bug?
This has been the case since the first use.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Whenever i use the scrying crystal on the mirror, the queen shows up only to tell me that "I have a task to do"
There was no introduction, no task given. Is this a known bug?
This has been the case since the first use.
Not sure where you are at the game.
Assuming the game state is not corrupted (old save? command line cheat gone wrong? gremlins?) this comment only shows up prior to opening the portal.
It probably means you have to open the portal and have already all prerequisites (portal room key) in your possession.

The quest log should point at what to do (since V0.7) in some detail. Maybe post a screenshot from your quest log.

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
Not sure where you are at the game.
Assuming the game state is not corrupted (old save? command line cheat gone wrong? gremlins?) this comment only shows up prior to opening the portal.
It probably means you have to open the portal and have already all prerequisites (portal room key) in your possession.

The quest log should point at what to do (since V0.7) in some detail. Maybe post a screenshot from your quest log.
Was at day 20, new player, no cheats. When it happened i couldn't find the second level key and therefore also missed out on the portal room key. There was no quest regarding any keys or portals until nyx's quest showed up. But I was still not able to access the room.
Upon starting a new game the mirror worked and i got the queens quest.
Therefore my guess also lies on gremlins.

Reactions: yv0751

EpicGaster

Aug 7, 2019
Man Wtf, I've waiting for 0.8 uptade for a week or so, and now I reload the page and it get's 0.8b, since when it was uptaded?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Man Wtf, I've waiting for 0.8 uptade for a week or so, and now I reload the page and it get's 0.8b, since when it was uptaded?
It was just update today less than an hour before you posted, so what is the issue?

If I remembered correctly, I read a post mentioning that there will be a public release on early December 7, 2022 so it is about the right timeline too. Cheers.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi,

With my first game The Princess And The Tower almost completed, I have started work on Project Nr. 2, called Space Journey X. Might be slightly off topic here, but after its release I'll make a separate thread for it.

Here is a small preview. First playable version planned to be released on Patreon 02.2023, a month later publicly on itch.io.
I sincerely hope I won't repeat my major mistakes in this one and learned something with The Princess.

Standard youngish human MC this time, no Goblin or alien.
Resolution will be 1920x1080, as I have anew machine to render on and no crappy laptop ;)

Enjoy.

SX concept 02.jpg

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

With my first game The Princess And The Tower almost completed, I have started work on Project Nr. 2, called Space Journey X. Might be slightly off topic here, but after its release I'll make a separate thread for it.

Here is a small preview. First playable version planned to be released on Patreon 02.2023, a month later publicly on itch.io.
I sincerely hope I won't repeat my major mistakes in this one and learned something with The Princess.

Resolution will be 1920x1080, as I have anew machine to render on and no crappy laptop ;)

Enjoy.

View attachment 2220884
Too bad you can't use Space X Journey because Space X is trademarked, damn you Musk:ROFLMAO:.

Alien girl with 'purple' eyes looks hawt:BootyTime:, Scarlet Johannsen/Aeon Flux is hawt too under that skin tight space suit:BootyTime:.

This time it looks like our protagonist has a sidekick, the BB-2 (Boobies? Bobby?)

Great to hear about the new machine and Full HD res renders, things just lookin up.

Early congratulations on completing your first game in less than a year, what a great feat that is(y). Cheers.

EpicGaster

Aug 7, 2019
It was just update today less than an hour before you posted, so what is the issue?

If I remembered correctly, I read a post mentioning that there will be a public release on early December 7, 2022 so it is about the right timeline too. Cheers.
I'm happy man, But I thought that I have been entering the whole week like a fool because the uptade was already on way before

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm happy man, But I thought that I have been entering the whole week like a fool because the uptade was already on way before
Cool. Yeah the update on this site is much later than the Patreon release for a good reason, but it usually released here by the dev himself earlier than expected. This game update (v0.8) does not appeared on the Latest Games & Updates page yet. You found the update earlier than others (y).

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Too bad you can't use Space X Journey because Space X is trademarked, damn you Musk:ROFLMAO:.

Alien girl with 'purple' eyes looks hawt:BootyTime:, Scarlet Johannsen/Aeon Flux is hawt too under that skin tight space suit:BootyTime:.

This time it looks like our protagonist has a sidekick, the BB-2 (Boobies? Bobby?)

Great to hear about the new machine and Full HD res renders, things just lookin up.

Early congratulations on completing your first game in less than a year, what a great feat that is(y). Cheers.
Thanks for the thumbs up. Finished packaging V0.9 for patron early access today, so the completion is a done deal :) unless a major gremlin shows up.

Will publish a bit more on the SJX characters soon.

BB-2, repair drone third grade, is mysteriously the only survivor on the wreck our adventurers find themselves on. He states there was 'an incident' in which all the crew vanished, but can't stop reassuring everyone that 'all is safe now' while refusing to go into details... ;)
The wreck is cargo / trading vessel called the "Bumbling Bee" (sic), hence his designation ;)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for the thumbs up. Finished packaging V0.9 for patron early access today, so the completion is a done deal :) unless a major gremlin shows up.

Will publish a bit more on the SJX characters soon.

BB-2, repair drone third grade, is mysteriously the only survivor on the wreck our adventurers find themselves on. He states there was 'an incident' in which all the crew vanished, but can't stop reassuring everyone that 'all is safe now' while refusing to go into details... ;)
The wreck is cargo / trading vessel called the "Bumbling Bee" (sic), hence his designation ;)
Nice and cool. It has the BD-1 'vibe' from Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order but without too much references or similarities with the Star Wars universe, basically unique, fun 'lewd' droid I hope :BootyTime: :WeSmart:.

Reactions: pablo1360

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Hi,

Enjoy.

View attachment 2220884
Looking good. MC could really use a tan though. The visual contrast while bumping uglies always reads better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stupidkiller

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
Hi,

Enjoy.

View attachment 2220884
Looks really good. So the MC this time is a standard human do this mean that we can expect some more exotic looking girls(other that the two in the image, that look gorgeous). Looking forward to it!

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes