Nov 9, 2022
Holy crap... Someone finally did it.

Someone finally made a stylized Daz game where all the characters are stylized the same way as each other! :D

The Girl wouldn't have been my first choice, but at least you committed to the bit. That's more I can say about 90% of stylized Daz games.

Reactions: Sirrah

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Holy crap... Someone finally did it.

Someone finally made a stylized Daz game where all the characters are stylized the same way as each other! :D

The Girl wouldn't have been my first choice, but at least you committed to the bit. That's more I can say about 90% of stylized Daz games.
Actually it's not The Girl, as I do not particularly like that model but the Toon Princess Gen 8 ;) with some adjustments, which is a bit better stylized imho.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Love the el goblina design of the models. Reminds me Helena Bonham Carter's red queen from the Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland movies. Will check it out soon.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
I genuinely do not know how to progress Nyx's plug quest. It's just a straight up dead end for me.. SUB is stuck at 4, gifting her the plug just has you say 'I better keep this for a while'. I have no idea what to do.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I genuinely do not know how to progress Nyx's plug quest. It's just a straight up dead end for me.. SUB is stuck at 4, gifting her the plug just has you say 'I better keep this for a while'. I have no idea what to do.
You need to give the Queen the plug first (chat with her through the mirror after she received it) and wait for two days until the cutscene and Gwynn's info the next morning. Then you go from there.

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
You need to give the Queen the plug first (chat with her through the mirror after she received it) and wait for two days until the cutscene and Gwynn's info the next morning. Then you go from there.
Appreciate the response. It seems like the issue is that I needed to 'chat' with the Queen and get the initial cutscene. I think my confusion was the result of the 'days worn' stat incrementing even if the 'chat' option was never selected, plus you will get M telling you that the queen has worn the plug for x days even if the chat option was not selected. Possibly a bug?

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
I met the game today, I saw the animation tag, when I arrived at the gallery, and when I click on the image waiting for the animation, it's just a photo, if someone can take this doubt away I would be very grateful.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Appreciate the response. It seems like the issue is that I needed to 'chat' with the Queen and get the initial cutscene. I think my confusion was the result of the 'days worn' stat incrementing even if the 'chat' option was never selected, plus you will get M telling you that the queen has worn the plug for x days even if the chat option was not selected. Possibly a bug?
Good Point. That day counter will be fixed in V0.9b (Final Release)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I met the game today, I saw the animation tag, when I arrived at the gallery, and when I click on the image waiting for the animation, it's just a photo, if someone can take this doubt away I would be very grateful.
The gallery is not animated.

There are some looped 5 frame animations in the game, the final release 0.9 will have some more in the harem ending.

An animated gallery is a cool idea though. Will use that in my next game.

Someonee

Mar 24, 2020
can't open portal door? have paid off debt
it says "The door is firmly locked. Behind the door you hear some faint humming..."

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I have a problem. I can't give Irith a spider amulet.
Every time Grexxx says "I better keep that amulet I might need it later".
Please help.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes