Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
i have serious troubles with the belt inscription. I have it but Gwynn says it's wrong. WTF?! it's even in notes. what am i doing wrong?

EDIT!
Found it out
type it without the "-"

that's a bit tricky and should maybe be fixed
Thanks man, just came here with the same problem and didn't even have to wait for answers. Just saw your comment right away. Literal lifesaver ;)

Reactions: SmirgL14

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
V0.8b

I took Irith to the brothel for training, but now I can't get her out. And I can't go to bed at 22:00 before I do. Any advice?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yes, but when I get home, she's still at the brothel and I can't go to bed.
Now this is odd. Never happened or was reported. That code isn't new either in V0.8.
If you started a new game with V0.8 and this happened I want to look into it. I've opened a CRQ.

It would be great if you can post your save.

chachos

Oct 1, 2017
Love the game and art, honestly I replay it from the start every update because I enjoy it so much. Top five games for me... but it feels like things are being a bit rushed coming to the ends. I'd like to see more of Gwynn's corruption in the institute and see a few more images with the endings instead of text to explain what happened.

Reactions: flippy11 and yv0751

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
in the walkthrough the tell us to gather money going in the second stae of the scellar, but i dont have the key and they dont tell how to get it, please can someon tell me?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Love the game and art, honestly I replay it from the start every update because I enjoy it so much. Top five games for me... but it feels like things are being a bit rushed coming to the ends. I'd like to see more of Gwynn's corruption in the institute and see a few more images with the endings instead of text to explain what happened.
Glad you enjoy the game.

As this was my first published project I did not want to drag my design issues on forever and get mired in tech updates.
This is the reason for bringing the game to a planned close with V0.9.
The ending I wanted to do in a fairytale "and then they happily lived everafter" epilogue, thats why there's no large outro.

That being said, with V0.9 there is the grande finale and harem ending with animations for every girl and a new castle room for Grex the King ;) The Instituite chapter I had for obvious reasons to tell in a more implied way. Also, I felt that many patrons do not care for BDSM or more hardcore content, so I toned that part down a bit...

In my next game "Space Journey X" I'll have a better dev framework and can hopefully expand the game further with more releases and depth.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
in the walkthrough the tell us to gather money going in the second stae of the scellar, but i dont have the key and they dont tell how to get it, please can someon tell me?
Activate the mirror with a crystal of scrying (craft it after researching it), talk to the queen, get the info where the key is hidden and go from there

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Activate the mirror with a crystal of scrying (craft it after researching it), talk to the queen, get the info where the key is hidden and go from there
but i aready done that, it sais find the key in the cellar, but wher eis the scellar please? the trap is locked, the middle door is locked, and the ladder wont let me go there....i already repaired te mystery room, repayed the guild, and i'm still stuck with this quest i also cant find the erotic novel because of that.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
but i aready done that, it sais find the key in the cellar, but wher eis the scellar please? the trap is locked, the middle door is locked, and the ladder wont let me go there....i already repaired te mystery room, repayed the guild, and i'm still stuck with this quest i also cant find the erotic novel because of that.
That may be a wording mistake on my part. The 'cellar' is called 'lower hallway' in the game. if you press the search button on the bottom left there you immediately find the key if you have the quest.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes