blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
That may be a wording mistake on my part. The 'cellar' is called 'lower hallway' in the game. if you press the search button on the bottom left there you immediately find the key if you have the quest.
omg , howi didn(t noticed this button, my apologyses, ty

TheNiteProwler

Nov 7, 2021
Okay so I'm at act 3 now, trying to get Nyx to take the crystal plug but the MC keeps saying "Better keep that for a while". Her Sub is 4 but I've tried seemingly everything to get it up. Any ideas?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Same problem here...
Send one to the queen, chat with her about it, two nights later a cutscene triggers and gwynn comes and tells you you can train Nyx with it now.
Offer it to Nyx, she rejects, Chat with her in the evening about it, she rejects again. Go to irith and ask for help. voila.

Scal

Sep 4, 2017
Send one to the queen, chat with her about it, two nights later a cutscene triggers and gwynn comes and tells you you can train Nyx with it now.
Offer it to Nyx, she rejects, Chat with her in the evening about it, she rejects again.
Ok pour tout ça. // Ok for all of this

Go to irith and ask for help. voila.
Le problème est que Itith ne me propose pas d'aide... // the princess don't answer me for help

Last edited:

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
So I have managed to acquire the contraption plans but not the 3 captives. Can anyone supply the 'Item' code for the captives? (I know, I am cheating....just having dropped bombs all over the place, it is still difficult)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So I have managed to acquire the contraption plans but not the 3 captives. Can anyone supply the 'Item' code for the captives? (I know, I am cheating....just having dropped bombs all over the place, it is still difficult)
The code is displayed on the contraptions :)
Just place the same sequence gems

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
I cannot put princess in the cage, every time I come to her after morning bath she says that I need to find SOMETHING in the dungeons what exactly do I need to do for this to work?
screenshot0002.png

Here's what journal shows:

screenshot0003.png

Here's the Princess' stats:
screenshot0004.png

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
Reactions: mastercuck

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
Are later animations worth the time ?
I'm currently at the beginning of the game, 2-3 hours in, just met Gwynn, Im' not really far.
The animations I've are not so great, just a 3 to 5 frames loop, with moslty a really far away point of view.
But I admit that the characters are good looking, the bondage room is promising.
So is it getting better as updates goes on ?

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to cheat multiple bombs? Tired of making only 1-2 bombs a day, and cheating with [GAME.mc.addItem("ITMBomb")] is tedious as it only gives one at a time.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
GAME.mc.inventory += [GAME.items["ITMBomb"] for x in range(100)]

IMPORTANT: Include the external brackets or it wont work ;)
Any typo and you might brick your game state, so save before

Reactions: linus.quotes

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
The code is displayed on the contraptions :)
Just place the same sequence gems
Tnx, but I know the sequence. That is not the answer I need, but rather the console code for adding the captive goblins [ie GAME.mc.addItem(ITM"xxxxxxxxx") ]
and, tnx for the multiple bomb code above!

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
GAME.mc.inventory += [GAME.items["ITMBomb"] for x in range(100)]

IMPORTANT: Include the external brackets or it wont work ;)
Any typo and you might brick your game state, so save before
Thanks a lot! Only making a single dungeon run every few days really drags the game out.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes