Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I'm stuck can't research conduit crystal and crystal plug. Help!!!
maybe you need to attack blue squares first, there will be a warning message, and even keep trying wont take a single one point from that area , that's why you will need the conduit and crystal plug

devilchamper

Feb 23, 2019
maybe you need to attack blue squares first, there will be a warning message, and even keep trying wont take a single one point from that area , that's why you will need the conduit and crystal plug
Thank you for reply! I'm already attack and already get the cutscene but after that nothing happen. (Already use defend zone)

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
yv0751, how are we supposed to get the massage scene in 0.8? The honey soap can no longer be created by a random recipe, it seems. It can't be found anywhere, either.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
yv0751, how are we supposed to get the massage scene in 0.8? The honey soap can no longer be created by a random recipe, it seems. It can't be found anywhere, either.
Check the barrel in the cellar (bottom right in the dark) daily for a random item, over the playthrough you ought to get a few soap bars, or reroll the result if you must get it right now.

Reactions: Hermenegild

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Man, the game REALLY stretches out not a whole lot of content over a ton of grind. Kinda disappointed.

But man, the models are really doing it for me.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Ok pour tout ça. // Ok for all of this

Le problème est que Itith ne me propose pas d'aide... // the princess don't answer me for help
She needs to have done the pink plug scene to be able to help you (offer her a steel plug, she rejects, buy a pink plug, research belt short, do belt scene, ...)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Tnx, but I know the sequence. That is not the answer I need, but rather the console code for adding the captive goblins [ie GAME.mc.addItem(ITM"xxxxxxxxx") ]
and, tnx for the multiple bomb code above!
Don't know why you would not rescue the captive when you went into that effort to get there. If you mine the bottom entrances with bombs before you release the captive, the return is quite relaxed.

In any case, here's the command: GAME.mc.done.append('maidens rescued')
Your need that 3 times in order for the next step to trigger.

Reactions: Sole

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.9
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.9
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1670975249380.png
1670975274809.png
1670975303285.png
1670975387550.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.9b

Last edited:
Reactions: yv0751 and Sp3

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Here you are :
Thanks.
Ran it on my release copy of V0.8b.
Works perfectly if you (1) just chat with Nyx in the evening and (2) then chat with Irith.
See video:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.8b

The Princess and the Tower [v0.8b] Mega
Kudos for getting that translation to actually run.

When I designed the game, I completely forgot to do so for translatability.

As a result, there are many code segments, which use dialogue / GUI output and not symbols/IDs for conditions and indexing dicts (I know _very_ bad design)

I will code my new game to only proper references and "isolate" GUI text and dialogue from code as much as possible.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Kudos for getting that translation to actually run.

When I designed the game, I completely forgot to do so for translatability.

As a result, there are many code segments, which use dialogue / GUI output and not symbols/IDs for conditions and indexing dicts (I know _very_ bad design)

I will code my new game to only proper references and "isolate" GUI text and dialogue from code as much as possible.
yes , many of the texts do not work in the normal translation , so I had to use this code to make it work , there are texts that are not yet translated , so I 'm playing and when I find the text I do the translation

Code:
init python:

import re
    def replace_text(t):
        if _preferences.language == "PortuguesBR":

t = t.replace("DISCLAIMER" , "AVISO LEGAL")
                t = t.replace("START OPTIONS" , "OPÇÕES DE INÍCIO")
        return t
    config.replace_text = replace_text

K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
How do I get into the institute? There is just silence when I knock, and I'm already at the point where I captured the queen. And have the bid farewell quest.
Also how to get Irith's nipple chains if they are in the game yet?

Test279

Sep 4, 2019
I started playing version 0.8b from act 1 and got to the end. After capturing the queen and then the keep I got the option to say goodbye to the Princess for the standard ending.

However, there's no quest trigger for the alternative ending. I have no spider amulet :(

Reactions: Tamerlane007

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I started playing version 0.8b from act 1 and got to the end. After capturing the queen and then the keep I got the option to say goodbye to the Princess for the standard ending.

However, there's no quest trigger for the alternative ending. I have no spider amulet :(
The spider amulet is found if you go for a second time to the Insanitarium Level ;)

As the ending was thought of optional reward , i linked it to a special activity (completing that level twice...)

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes