yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751, may I have a request? I'm in the new ending already, and it's quite frustrating to have to gather the silver nails again, even though I have 20+ golden ones already. Please make it possible to split the golden nails into silver (at a loss, of course, like 1 -> 5, 1 -> 3, or even 1 -> 1), maybe with some gem sacrifice to make it work as a recipe. Or, alternatively, make it possible to use golden nails in place of silvers.

There's no problem with wood or metal bars, you never need anything below top level (gold / ebony). Not many, anyway...
Sorry, but the game is already frozen for final Version 0.9, so this downgrade feature unfortunately could make it in time.

Going to the shop should give enough after two or three days. Also Nyx finds some.
You could also console command it in the worst case.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
that's it I finished this version "0.8b", Very good game, too bad there is no more BDSM and more animations
Great you liked the game so far.

In V0.9 there will be one final animation per girl with Grex for the harem finale ;)

Integrating content like BDSM I will think about how to do in my next game.

Even if it is optional it can easily impact/ruin the overall mood of the game for many, so I need to come up with a suitable way to do it (maybe characters get captured and need to free themselves etc...)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I wanted to know how to get the master key, or still can't get it?
The removal of the belt is part of V0.9 and the ending.
As the story kind of started with it I thought it to be a suitable event for the ending...

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
yv03284 hello man i do really like the game, it has a nice story and a nice progression system, but i wanna know is there eny after game plan? like you can get this ending and still playing after you reach it?? so people dosent have to start over again from 0 and can keep having fun with the girls

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv03284 hello man i do really like the game, it has a nice story and a nice progression system, but i wanna know is there eny after game plan? like you can get this ending and still playing after you reach it?? so people dosent have to start over again from 0 and can keep having fun with the girls
Glad you enjoy the game.

Version 0.9 (Final) has a open loop play after the harem ending.
It is prepared for possible extensions later on (chambermaid training institute, castle management, ...)

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
What is the way to enter the institute after retrieving the amulet of the mysterious spider?
Retrieving it is not enough. You have to be given an option to give it to the princess. I didn't have an issue getting that, but I don't recall at the moment any specific things you had to do beforehand. Just follow the quests, and you'll get there.

EDIT: only once you convince Gwynn to actually become the royal mage you're able to enter the Institute.

Last edited:

LordSilver124

Aug 17, 2021
Retrieving it is not enough. You have to be given an option to give it to the princess. I didn't have an issue getting that, but I don't recall at the moment any specific things you had to do beforehand. Just follow the quests, and you'll get there.

EDIT: only once you convince Gwynn to actually become the royal mage you're able to enter the Institute.
I have already given the mystery spider to the princess and I get them back after giving the milk.
It is at the moment of the password that I am stuck in front of this cursed door.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I have already given the mystery spider to the princess and I get them back after giving the milk.
It is at the moment of the password that I am stuck in front of this cursed door.
Are you being asked to calculate something relative to the demon plane? Search the last few pages of this thread for an answer.

I recall a scene where you hide from a group of students trying to enter the institute. If you didn't have that one yet, it means you're not ready. Follow the quests, and you'll get there.

Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
I can not get into institute. I add 7 to every number of spiders on the screen but then nothing happends.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes