rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
After capturing the Queen, I get a screen with Grex saying "Wow, that was stressful" followed by 2 straight "An exception has occurred" error pages. I ignore both and the game returns. But I soon run into a problem that makes continuing impossible: If I go upstairs to my room to go to bed it tells me, "I should pay Illiana a visit in the cellar before I go to bed..". However when I go to the cellar the button that says "Illiana's cell" does absolutely nothing when you click on it. No other room allows any interaction so my game is over since I can't progress from this point. HELP PLEASE!

Nov 9, 2022
Actually it's not The Girl, as I do not particularly like that model but the Toon Princess Gen 8 ;) with some adjustments, which is a bit better stylized imho.
My bad. I think it's the eyeshadow on the blonde character that's making me think of The Girl at maybe 75%. Either way. I salute you for picking a lane and sticking to it. This is how stylized Daz is supposed to work.

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
After capturing the Queen, I get a screen with Grex saying "Wow, that was stressful" followed by 2 straight "An exception has occurred" error pages. I ignore both and the game returns. But I soon run into a problem that makes continuing impossible: If I go upstairs to my room to go to bed it tells me, "I should pay Illiana a visit in the cellar before I go to bed..". However when I go to the cellar the button that says "Illiana's cell" does absolutely nothing when you click on it. No other room allows any interaction so my game is over since I can't progress from this point. HELP PLEASE!
Seems like a non compatible savegame error.
V0.8 is for technical reasons unfortunately not compatible to V0.7. At All. Ever.
Try this: Start new V 0.8 game, select Act V (this should put you to the post capture timing)

Reactions: rdblev

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Waiting for game-complete since progression from square one is kind of a grind when saves get broken + I don't want to use the skip-forward feature and miss any content added since I last played (played this a bunch in earlier development). Anyone know what paths/portions are still on the way or if upcoming builds will break saves on the current build?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Waiting for game-complete since progression from square one is kind of a grind when saves get broken + I don't want to use the skip-forward feature and miss any content added since I last played (played this a bunch in earlier development). Anyone know what paths/portions are still on the way or if upcoming builds will break saves on the current build?
The final game version 0.9b will be released on patreon on 18th December and publicly middle of January. With that version the game development is complete (except for some compatible content packs 2023)

Unfortunately not compatible with V0.8, so you might want to wait.

Yabba

Jun 29, 2017
Ok ive just started this game but cannot find how to get Nyx to appear, the task log asks to input SuexSu at 18.00 in the portal room .... any clues appreciated

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
i have serious troubles with the belt inscription. I have it but Gwynn says it's wrong. WTF?! it's even in notes. what am i doing wrong?

EDIT!
Found it out
type it without the "-"

that's a bit tricky and should maybe be fixed

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slavoj

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
Ok ive just started this game but cannot find how to get Nyx to appear, the task log asks to input SuexSu at 18.00 in the portal room .... any clues appreciated
:(
1 page walkthrough dowloand and this question has be answered many times this thread (page 54 is one).

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The final game version 0.9b will be released on patreon on 18th December and publicly middle of January. With that version the game development is complete (except for some compatible content packs 2023)

Unfortunately not compatible with V0.8, so you might want to wait.
Thanks! I'll hold off playing again till then.

Reactions: Krilen

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i have serious troubles with the belt inscription. I have it but Gwynn says it's wrong. WTF?! it's even in notes. what am i doing wrong?

EDIT!
Found it out
type it without the "-"

that's a bit tricky and should maybe be fixed
That was indeed a bug. Fixed in V0.9.

Reactions: SmirgL14
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes