Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
are these all the achivements?
Im missing any one?
The quick search of the 0.8b source files brought up the following achievements:

Python:
GAME.mc.achievements.append("keeper of the queen")
gwynn.achievements.append("milk maiden")
illiana.achievements.append("milk maiden")
illiana.achievements.append("service skills")
irith.achievements.append("caged pet")
irith.achievements.append("deepthroat fiend")
irith.achievements.append("healthy appetite")
irith.achievements.append("well trained pet")
nyx.achievements.append("demon mistress")
nyx.achievements.append("naked acrobat")
nyx.achievements.append("naked explorer")
nyx.achievements.append("plugged explorer")
nyx.achievements.append("shameless")
Does this answer your question?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Oh I don't have
nyx.achievements.append("demon mistress")

Does anyone know how to get that one? :)
Good catch. yv0751, it looks like a small bug. The code is in 200_support/220_dialogue.rpy:
Python:
    elif ID == "QID_GWYNN_DEMONOLOGY" and mode == "on_complete":
        call achievement_notify(gwynn, "demon mistress") from _call_achievement_notify_3
        $ nyx.achievements.append("demon mistress")
        return()
IMHO, it should be gwynn.achievements.append("demon mistress") instead.

EDIT: And to answer your question, Test279, this is only awarded after finishing the QID_GWYNN_DEMONOLOGY quest. The quest itself doesn't seem to be defined, however, so it's either an omission or a placeholder for a future quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Test279

Test279

Sep 4, 2019
Good catch. yv0751, it looks like a small bug. The code is in 200_support/220_dialogue.rpy:
Python:
    elif ID == "QID_GWYNN_DEMONOLOGY" and mode == "on_complete":
        call achievement_notify(gwynn, "demon mistress") from _call_achievement_notify_3
        $ nyx.achievements.append("demon mistress")
        return()
IMHO, it should be gwynn.achievements.append("demon mistress") instead.

EDIT: And to answer your question, Test279, this is only awarded after finishing the QID_GWYNN_DEMONOLOGY quest. The quest itself doesn't seem to be defined, however, so it's either an omission or a placeholder for a future quest.

Thank you for the explanation Hermenegild! :)

Reactions: yv0751

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017
I have found the crown and the book of wisdom yet, the burrows have not opened at all. I only have the insitute portal in the top left corner.

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017
Have you talked to the goblin girl in the brothel? Have you given the Burrows map to Gwynn?
Uuuuuuh no I have not, I didn't know I had to but now that you mention it and that I have talked to her, it appears that I have access to the burrows now. thanks !

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Great you liked the game so far.

In V0.9 there will be one final animation per girl with Grex for the harem finale ;)

Integrating content like BDSM I will think about how to do in my next game.

Even if it is optional it can easily impact/ruin the overall mood of the game for many, so I need to come up with a suitable way to do it (maybe characters get captured and need to free themselves etc...)
Loved the game up to 9, final update seems to lack solid guidance and/or intuitiveness . I can't find the Harem route at all for example. Missing all of page 4 of the gallery. I've got 2 endings but I think its the Golblin King ending I can't see what needs to be done "discover and enjoy all your royal perks"?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Loved the game up to 9, final update seems to lack solid guidance and/or intuitiveness . I can't find the Harem route at all for example. Missing all of page 4 of the gallery. I've got 2 endings but I think its the Golblin King ending I can't see what needs to be done "discover and enjoy all your royal perks"?
I think the harem ending is planned for 0.9, and the version we have here is 0.8b. It's the first time I hear about the Goblin King ending at all.

0.8b has only two winning endings: the "Irith Queen" one, where you leave with just Nyx and never see Irith or Gwynn again, and the "Evil Irith" one, where you leave Irith as the queen with Gwynn as her demonologist. (Plus a number of losing endings, like when you fail to defend a portal, or fail to repay your guild debt, or...)

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I think the harem ending is planned for 0.9, and the version we have here is 0.8b. It's the first time I hear about the Goblin King ending at all.

0.8b has only two winning endings: the "Irith Queen" one, where you leave with just Nyx and never see Irith or Gwynn again, and the "Evil Irith" one, where you leave Irith as the queen with Gwynn as her demonologist. (Plus a number of losing endings, like when you fail to defend a portal, or fail to repay your guild debt, or...)
Good point, I'm a patron and have 0.9, but I'll pin this until its public :)

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
Hi, I have difficulties to access the portal room. It is still locked and I don't know how to open it. I've browsed to the comments and think I need to get an assignment from the queen. But if I enter the mirror and call her, she only tells me not to bother her.

Is my game bugged? Or did I miss something? Any recommendation to come by this point without needing to start from the beginning?

I'm in Day 26 btw.. paid back the guild and need to pick up the apprentice.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Hi, I have difficulties to access the portal room. It is still locked and I don't know how to open it. I've browsed to the comments and think I need to get an assignment from the queen. But if I enter the mirror and call her, she only tells me not to bother her.

Is my game bugged? Or did I miss something? Any recommendation to come by this point without needing to start from the beginning?

I'm in Day 26 btw.. paid back the guild and need to pick up the apprentice.
Use the search option when looking at the portal room. You should find a key!

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks .. so far I only found lamp oil and an Erotic Novel... but I'll keep on trying.
Now this is strange.

When the Queen tells you to do your job, the first search after that dialogue should produce the key already.

Assuming you started a new game and did not use a v7 save I'd like to look into it.

Can you post a screenshot of your questlog and your savegame file?

Last edited:

filiogrosser

Nov 24, 2021
Sup, dudes.

Can I change captured cell value in portal game by using the console or save editor? If "Yes", please, tell me how.

Its is really booring for me to wait every 10 moves to do staff even if I farm crystals before.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes