yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do I get into the institute? There is just silence when I knock, and I'm already at the point where I captured the queen. And have the bid farewell quest.
Also how to get Irith's nipple chains if they are in the game yet?
The institute cannot be seen from the inside (only the institute dungeon). The institute quest triggers once you give irith the mysterious spider amulet as farewell present

The chains are part of ending three in V0.9

Reactions: Test279

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
Don't know why you would not rescue the captive when you went into that effort to get there. If you mine the bottom entrances with bombs before you release the captive, the return is quite relaxed.

In any case, here's the command: GAME.mc.done.append('maidens rescued')
Your need that 3 times in order for the next step to trigger.
you are most kind...tnx for yr assistance..

Test279

Sep 4, 2019
The spider amulet is found if you go for a second time to the Insanitarium Level ;)

As the ending was thought of optional reward , i linked it to a special activity (completing that level twice...)
Ah I see, thank you. I will venture fort again there :D

LordSilver124

Aug 17, 2021
How to enter the Institute after getting the spider (I tried several times for the "code" but I did not understand anything).

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Now this is odd. Never happened or was reported. That code isn't new either in V0.8.
If you started a new game with V0.8 and this happened I want to look into it. I've opened a CRQ.

It would be great if you can post your save.

K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
The institute cannot be seen from the inside (only the institute dungeon). The institute quest triggers once you give irith the mysterious spider amulet as farewell present

The chains are part of ending three in V0.9
Thanks!

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the save.

There is no issue I can see or reproduce with picking up Irith from the Brothel

Starting from the save you provided on V0.8 release codebase:

- go to your room
- wait for evening (22:00)
- go to brothel
- "pick up pet"
- Irith is back in her room (this evening and the next morning)

Everything works fine. You can only pick her up late in the evening at 22:00 (by design). Otherwise you get the reply: "she has barely arrived" (by design)

Hope this could help.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
bestiality when? the signs are there or maybe it was just an idea which later was cancelled?
That is not planned for the game.
Regarding other content, I cancelled some BDSM stuff I had planned for the training room as most users don't like that content.

Last edited:

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
yv0751, may I have a request? I'm in the new ending already, and it's quite frustrating to have to gather the silver nails again, even though I have 20+ golden ones already. Please make it possible to split the golden nails into silver (at a loss, of course, like 1 -> 5, 1 -> 3, or even 1 -> 1), maybe with some gem sacrifice to make it work as a recipe. Or, alternatively, make it possible to use golden nails in place of silvers.

There's no problem with wood or metal bars, you never need anything below top level (gold / ebony). Not many, anyway...

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
yv0751, may I have a request? I'm in the new ending already, and it's quite frustrating to have to gather the silver nails again, even though I have 20+ golden ones already. Please make it possible to split the golden nails into silver (at a loss, of course, like 1 -> 5, 1 -> 3, or even 1 -> 1), maybe with some gem sacrifice to make it work as a recipe. Or, alternatively, make it possible to use golden nails in place of silvers.

There's no problem with wood or metal bars, you never need anything below top level (gold / ebony). Not many, anyway...
want silver nail , send nyx on mission in dungeon or buy in store

Dec 21, 2021
Yeah, thats my experience with these community opnions as well. Only a loud minority is crying everywhere, but introducing some ideas you originally probably had would bring more people to the game and making it optional would fix the problem for everyone and if somebody would still go mad because of it then he/she is just do it for the attention.

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
What progress is there after you capture the queen? I can't research the last combination for the chastity belt and last witch clothes and i'm stuck on what to do with the queen...

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Thanks for the save.

There is no issue I can see or reproduce with picking up Irith from the Brothel

Starting from the save you provided on V0.8b release codebase:

- go to your room
- wait for evening (22:00)
- go to brothel
- "pick up pet"
- Irith is back in her room (this evening and the next morning)

Everything works fine. You can only pick her up late in the evening at 22:00 (by design). Otherwise you get the reply: "she has barely arrived" (by design)

Hope this could help.
PM sent

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes