Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Got very confused after capturing Illiana because her cell is tied to a little button rather than being in the training room or any of the other cellar rooms.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Sigh... Started from chapter 1, unlocked everything...
Waited for 0.7 content... Now that it's released, game code doesn't recognize it, and restart as a new game.

Well, time to ignore another game.

• Haha
Reactions: Doctor Shark

Sørrøw

Jun 16, 2021
Does anyone know what the problem is? I can't send she for Pet Day. She say: "You need more points for that favour" (150?)
1667521880267.png

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Sigh... Started from chapter 1, unlocked everything...
Waited for 0.7 content... Now that it's released, game code doesn't recognize it, and restart as a new game.

Well, time to ignore another game.
Yeah.. I had a lot saved up and done and starting from chapter 4 makes me lose a lot. Not really worth it anymore. Was actually considering paying to get 0.8 faster if this update was good but no thanks.

sorol

May 10, 2019
Portal minigame got you down? This will make sure your offense and defense are always victorious.

Replace the file in game/500_minigames

Note: Leave the queen at least one tile for her attack phase or expect a crash.

Reactions: Nopenopeno

AmanOC

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
I really love this game, but the board defence portion is painful. First it shouldn't be a guaranteed loss of 3 each time, we have rolls so she should too. Also please make it faster. It's agonizing to just sit there for 30 seconds with no interaction or really any point to the wait.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I think the only complaint that I have is the renders look grainy and almost filled with artifacts and noise from rendering. I think if you found a way to improve the renders. I think it will go a long way.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I had a crappy MAC Intel laptop with no GPU in the beginning, that's why the renders are quality cut-off.
The later content imho has much clearer renders, of course not super 4K crisp, only 1280x720.
Next game will be more consistent.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I really love this game, but the board defence portion is painful. First it shouldn't be a guaranteed loss of 3 each time, we have rolls so she should too. Also please make it faster. It's agonizing to just sit there for 30 seconds with no interaction or really any point to the wait.
The queen follows the same rules (you see the red explosion -> she lost). I could make it a bit faster, but i want to see at least what she attacks and what she reallocates.

Will balance it a bit towards speed.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Got very confused after capturing Illiana because her cell is tied to a little button rather than being in the training room or any of the other cellar rooms.
In V0.8 she got a nice, fully integrated room and you can visit her for some actions ;)

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
How do you put gems in the portal controller? It's fully activated, but I cannot seem to use the three slots on the side to do anything with it.

Apparently I am not getting a "Use Portal" button. I'll ask the mirror.

R3ap3r42

Jan 10, 2021
Read the walkthrough, didnt help at all....Where is the erotic novel? where is the key I need to find in the lower dungeon to go into the lower dungeon??

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes