AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
maybe its grindy because I am lost, so here goes.. got the spider amulet, as far as I know my mage has everything she wants, have not got her the demon outfit, and cant do the top belt unlock but rest are done and have 8 or so scrolls ready. Taken princess for walks, unlocked belt a few times had fun, Nyx has passed her test... been playing so long have 50 gems on each of the tiles blocking the queen. Gave the queen a dildo, thought I sent the plug but have the following quests in que and cant seem to get shit moving! Fend off attacks, walk on leash, send crystal plug (think here is the hold up and we already sent it i think so what the heck) and give irith the spider.. so HELP please!
Heh I dont blame you the game can be kinda cryptic at times.

Did you talk to the queen thorugh the mirror after you sent the plug? Call her up and chat with her and she should bring it up.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: N3M3S1S69

Woobydooby

Jan 5, 2022
can someone please tell me where to find the pink chew toy?

I've renovated the training room and found the collar already. I keep checking the shop.

Cheers!

Jul 13, 2018
That worked well until Ending 1. Unfortunately, there seems to be a bug that makes the burrows and the insanitarium inaccessible after getting the crown, so there is no way to progress at that point.

If you use the Ch5 Shortcut you can play the Evil Ending, but you can lock yourself out of progress at the burrow again if you flee and the guards take one of your 3 plans.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
That worked well until Ending 1. Unfortunately, there seems to be a bug that makes the burrows and the insanitarium inaccessible after getting the crown, so there is no way to progress at that point.

If you use the Ch5 Shortcut you can play the Evil Ending, but you can lock yourself out of progress at the burrow again if you flee and the guards take one of your 3 plans.
Thanks for the bug report. The issue will be fixed in the bugfix final release 0.9c (reentry possible if you do not have three plans).

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
so thought on the grind, yet still think their is too much of one, but could be fixed in two ways. 1. clearer intent if your stalled... like missed the this to get the queen to play with the dam but plug for a while. Second which irked me every dam time.. like hey I got this done but cant give you the dam map since I gave you a gem earlier.. seriously>? Quest items should NOT COUNT for gift giving period!

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Gallery Unlocker
Game Version: 0.9b Public

Installation
  1. Download and Extract the zip file.
  2. Copy and replace the "game" folder in the game directory.
*NOTE: Make sure to keep a backup of the original game files before replacing incase you want to revert.
How do you use it where do you go

Woobydooby

Jan 5, 2022
keep working on that room, you'll get it eventually
Thanks!

The room looks finished though (cage, a bunch of BDSM contraptions, etc) and there is no option to work on it... just a "use item" option.

Does the option show up later? I'm @ day 54 w nyx & Gwynn

CHeers!

Woobydooby

Jan 5, 2022
How do you use it where do you go
Depends on where you extracted the original game. Goto where you plonked the file, inside you will find the game folder. Then, depending on your operating system and your compression app, you either merge or just copy/paste/over write whats in the Game folder.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks!

The room looks finished though (cage, a bunch of BDSM contraptions, etc) and there is no option to work on it... just a "use item" option.

Does the option show up later? I'm @ day 54 w nyx & Gwynn

CHeers!
This is weird. You should have received the toy waay earlier (day 10 is possible) Your save may be corrupted. check your inventory. if the toy isn't there, please post your save here and i'll have a look.

i definitely want to catch all major issues for the final bugfix post.

I assume you have started a new game with v0.9 and didn't use an old save or installed the game over the old directory

Woobydooby

Jan 5, 2022
This is weird. You should have received the toy waay earlier (day 10 is possible) Your save may be corrupted. check your inventory. if the toy isn't there, please post your save here and i'll have a look.

i definitely want to catch all major issues for the final bugfix post.

I assume you have started a new game with v0.9 and didn't use an old save or installed the game over the old directory
I just erased the save files and restarted the game. Seems to be working fine now.

Cheers!

edit: looks like I already emptied the trash as well. Thanks for the reply.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Is there a console code for the Fragment of knowledge or better yet, one for the damn scroll itself ?

The chasing around with the archive twits is kind of anoying.

Edit : Forget it, found it.

Last edited:

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
Existe-t-il un code console pour le Fragment de connaissance ou mieux encore, un pour le satané parchemin lui-même ?

La poursuite avec les crétins d'archives est un peu ennuyeuse.

Edit : Oubliez-le, retrouvez-le.
[/DEVIS]
GAME.mc.inventory +=[GAME.items["ITMScrollKnowledge"] pour x dans la plage (100)]

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Gallery Unlocker
Game Version: 0.9b Public

Installation
  1. Download and Extract the zip file.
  2. Copy and replace the "game" folder in the game directory.
*NOTE: Make sure to keep a backup of the original game files before replacing incase you want to revert.
This dosen't sem to work, everyting in my gallery is still locked after replacing files with this.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi,

I have saved the Revised Walkthrough (Complete) in the OP for everyone who hasn't achieved the ending / is still playing.

Hopefully it helps to avoid the handful of softlock issues in 0.9b

I will release a bugfixed release 0.9c in a week or two and then my homework for the Princess is done.
In my next game I definitely will not do such a convoluted ending (intertwining ending two and three was unnecessarily complex and a source of avoidable softlock mistakes...) and make it more straightforward... ;)

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
And here's for the time being my last post in this thread (minus the 0.9c file update) as my new walkthrough answers every question (or so I hope ...;))
Thanks everyone for the suggestions and tips for my first game!

I'll be moving on to my next project. Early Access version was released today, btw.
New thread will be opened with the public release in a month or so.

promo.jpg

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes