Janko89

Jun 3, 2019
Put a lockpick into the first square and then rotate the gem puzzle so that in the bottom row the gems are from left to right the desired code, then press open

Controls: with space key you rotate a 4x4 and with cursor keys you select the 4x4 section
I don't get it. Why nothing happens, if I press the open button?

Reactions: N3M3S1S69

SirJohnny69

Dec 23, 2019
how much do you have to take irith for a walk? i don't get a sub point anymore but quest log still active.. any help?? thanks

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
how much do you have to take irith for a walk? i don't get a sub point anymore but quest log still active.. any help?? thanks
that was an open ended quest I did not continue when i decided to stop the bdsm arc for irith (majority of patrons didn't want that direction). So if sub is no longer increasing thats it.

Random

Mar 10, 2017
Dunno if this counts as a bug, but probably not intended behavior.
You can find goblin training kits in the hallway, and if you give one to Nyx you can trigger the infiltration scene before Gwynn ever even enters the tower...

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
EDIT: Screen caps of Gallery pages 1 (full), 2 (full) , what I have of 3 and and a full page 4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know that gallery items 3-12 & 3-20 appear after Gwynn's demonology ending, but do not seem to be persistent and do not survive the reload of an early save when the player revisits the Goblin King quest. What is 3-19?
3-19 is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Dunno if this counts as a bug, but probably not intended behavior.
You can find goblin training kits in the hallway, and if you give one to Nyx you can trigger the infiltration scene before Gwynn ever even enters the tower...
Yeah, thanks for reporting.
That's a bug, scheduled for fix with the final bug fix release end of this month.

Nov 21, 2021
Yeah, thanks for reporting.
That's a bug, scheduled for fix with the final bug fix release end of this month.
Please, I've a problem. I think it's a bug but I don't know.
I want increase Nyx SUB to 5, but I can't.
The scene with irith and the pink plug is done.
Nyx has SUB = 4. But never increases to 5. I send Nyx with golden magical plug to explore the dungeon more 10 times.
What happen? It's a bug?

This is my savefile:

Thanks!

dinkleberg1337

Apr 20, 2020
Can someone help me with gallery page 1 entry 6, 7, 8? Dont know how i missed all of those. Would help me a lot!

Edit: i already tried to search for "gallery" and "page 1" but apparently noone else was missing those

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Please, I've a problem. I think it's a bug but I don't know.
I want increase Nyx SUB to 5, but I can't.
The scene with irith and the pink plug is done.
Nyx has SUB = 4. But never increases to 5. I send Nyx with golden magical plug to explore the dungeon more 10 times.
What happen? It's a bug?

This is my savefile:

Thanks!
How to proceed is described in the walkthrough in OP under chapter "Quest - Preparation Of Nyx For The Castle Mission".

Sorry for the confusing walkthrough on that issue. Will streamline that for the final bugfix.

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
I think this game needs a somewhat Walktrough inside it because it is very confusing on where to go sometimes
I have absoultely no info on what to try at act V or so the walktrough is just empty for it(no clue on how to train istianna is just one case)

Reactions: N3M3S1S69

Lapidot

Mar 21, 2020
Have you used the command described in the ReadMe?
I got it now. I might want to reword the readme to clarify that entering those commands is what causes those files appear. Why couldn't that be part of your download. Also, the console is opened by 'Shift+o' and not 'Ctrl+o'.

Reactions: t727

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Well, when i try these two codes, it get me an error, so what is wrong with them ?
1- GAME.mc.addItem("ITMBombSpectral")
2- GAME.mc.addItem("ITMIron")
I ever tried by copying a code that work, like : GAME.mc.addItem("ITMBomb") and replacing ITMBomb by ITMBombSpectral and still didn't work, so what's wrong in thoses two codes ?

SirJohnny69

Dec 23, 2019
Well, when i try these two codes, it get me an error, so what is wrong with them ?
1- GAME.mc.addItem("ITMBombSpectral")
2- GAME.mc.addItem("ITMIron")
I ever tried by copying a code that work, like : GAME.mc.addItem("ITMBomb") and replacing ITMBomb by ITMBombSpectral and still didn't work, so what's wrong in thoses two codes ?
ITMSpectralBomb

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I got it now. I might want to reword the readme to clarify that entering those commands is what causes those files appear. Why couldn't that be part of your download. Also, the console is opened by 'Shift+o' and not 'Ctrl+o'.
With hindsight that would be the best if the files were included
I think I had an idea of extracting the items from the game itself since they might be updated. But then again, this is the completed game.
I'll take that in consideration. Thanks for pointing that out about the console! (y)
The creation of the files is mentioned, but I've emphasised it now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes