rakatime

Sep 9, 2017
I am trapped in the riddle of the institute I know that the key is 7 but at the moment of implementing the answers nothing happens !help please! to solve the riddle!

vulpes

Oct 9, 2017
I am trapped in the riddle of the institute I know that the key is 7 but at the moment of implementing the answers nothing happens !help please! to solve the riddle!
You need to add 7 then remoove the tens. ex: 9+7 = 16 so answer is 6

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hey everyone, how do I get the Tome of Wisdom or whatever that's needed to unlock the last Irith's belt task?

Nov 21, 2021
Hi!!
I'm a problem!
Gwynn give me Short Reprieve combination: "SuExVaSc", but, she don't tell me wich gem colours are.
Please, tell me! Thanks!

Gems code:
Su
Ex
Va
Sc

charlie_00

May 1, 2020
special delevery in the shop
I tried to send the ebony toy though the store, but I get the message "That is possible, but the portal zones of influence must have intersected..." Am I missing something or did I mess something up in game?

Edit: I figured it out.

Last edited:

JohnnyAngel2020

Nov 28, 2020
EDIT: Screen caps of Gallery pages 1 (full), 2 (full) , what I have of 3 and and a full page 4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know that gallery items 3-12 & 3-20 appear after Gwynn's demonology ending, but do not seem to be persistent and do not survive the reload of an early save when the player revisits the Goblin King quest. What is 3-19?

Last edited:

JohnnyAngel2020

Nov 28, 2020
I stopped playing this game until it was complete as having to re-do the grind with every iteration was mind-numbing and starting from scratch through the Act selection was not at all helpful. The walkthrough on the OP was helpful up until the end of the fourth act and defeating the queen for the first Endgame. After that...

The walkthrough becomes irrelevant as certain required actions which have changed in the game from previous versions are no longer relevant. PRIMARILY - MC MUST go to the second level of the Archives through the Portal A SECOND TIME to retrieve the spider amulet from the chest. The Evil Irith quest is REQUIRED to finish the Goblin King quest, Gwynn's Institute quest and the Belt Mastery research. There is no hint of this in game which breaks the flow of the game into haphazard sections of grief and frustration while the player searches endlessly for the one action that will allow them to continue. Once the Evil Irith quest is finished, MC now has the location of the Mistveil Burrows and the ability to access the institute for Gwynn's Demonologist ending. This is the ONLY way to give Gwynn her demonologist outfit as, contrary to the in-game directions, IT CANNOT BE RESEARCHED. Kind of like Nyx's Milking request which was robably only inserted for her humorous reply. I really missed Gwynn's Demonologist outfit in the Goblin King ending.

I am, on the whole, very pleased with this game. I prefer tiny women and this game is right in my wheelhouse. However, more planning was required to allow multiple endings and maintain the game's 'natural' flow without requiring a restart or save-game manipulation. That and descriptions for the locked gallery items would have made this a five-star game. My opinion, of course. I look forward to the next game in hopes that the developer has learned from their mistakes.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
How do you take irith for a walk at the brothel? I bought the leash, her submission is above 10. When i progress to evening there is no option to walk her and when I start pet play at the start of the day and progress to night w/o ending it I get a weird red "x" where irith should be in the dungeon.

oldguy59

Apr 12, 2018
this is a stupid question. I cannot charge the portal expansion. My inventory of crystals are large. My energy is 157. scrolls don't work in portal room. have one crystal lit remaining

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do you take irith for a walk at the brothel? I bought the leash, her submission is above 10. When i progress to evening there is no option to walk her and when I start pet play at the start of the day and progress to night w/o ending it I get a weird red "x" where irith should be in the dungeon.
Sounds strange. From the description difficult to say though.
If you properly started a new game with v0.9 and used an unmodded version pls post your save so i can have a look.

tinymutantsquid

Jul 29, 2019
Feels like I broke my game. I said goodbye to the princess, gave her the spider, and she's off being evil I guess, I can't interact with her at the moment. I got the crown and scepter but not sure how to use it. I thought I should be able to return to the goblins to become king but he just runs away from the guards every time. The walkthrough said something about needing to finish a nipple rings quest (that I never unlocked as an option) but I think it's too late for that. Doesn't seem like I can get anything going with any of the characters at this point. After the grind to get here feels bad man.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Sounds strange. From the description difficult to say though.
If you properly started a new game with v0.9 and used an unmodded version pls post your save so i can have a look.
I was misremembering, it wasn't a red X. Here's a screen cap and the save file just before the evening.
1673311757977.png

Mar 16, 2020
Im having issues increasing Nyx from SUB 4 -> 5, read here that people had to send her exploring naked etc, but quest is about some Irith plug sessions are still not triggering.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Feels like I broke my game. I said goodbye to the princess, gave her the spider, and she's off being evil I guess, I can't interact with her at the moment. I got the crown and scepter but not sure how to use it. I thought I should be able to return to the goblins to become king but he just runs away from the guards every time. The walkthrough said something about needing to finish a nipple rings quest (that I never unlocked as an option) but I think it's too late for that. Doesn't seem like I can get anything going with any of the characters at this point. After the grind to get here feels bad man.
Your game state seems fine. It seems you just need to finish the Cure Irith quest.
Please post a screenshot of your quest log so that i can give you a hint what to exactly trigger next.
would be a shame to let that ygrind go to waste ;)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I was misremembering, it wasn't a red X. Here's a screen cap and the save file just before the evening.
View attachment 2299124
Thanks for the save. If there is an issue, i definitely want to catch it for the bugfix final release.

Tried your save, i cannot reproduce the issue.
While irith is in the training room leash can not be used (as designed)

What I did:
- Put her in the cage
- Release irith from the cage again to get her back into her room
- visit her in her room at 19:00
- use leash
- you take her for a walk to the brothel
- pick her up again at 22:00
- SUB increased as designed

Could not see the "BLANK" in any of those steps when i checked the training room

Reactions: SirJohnny69

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Thanks for the save. If there is an issue, i definitely want to catch it for the bugfix final release.

Tried your save, i cannot reproduce the issue.
While irith is in the training room leash can not be used (as designed)

What I did:
- Put her in the cage
- Release irith from the cage again to get her back into her room
- visit her in her room at 19:00
- use leash
- you take her for a walk to the brothel
- pick her up again at 22:00
- SUB increased as designed

Could not see the "BLANK" in any of those steps when i checked the training room
The way the bug happened:

I requested pet play in the morning and progressed time until night (22:00 I believe) w/o putting her in the cage or any other pet request. I was using the feature in the goblin room to fast forward to "night" so I never used the leash at 19:00 since I figured that was before night. I'll give it a try now. I swear I tried using the leash many other times of night and she just said "I'm bored". Thanks for the info.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes