s696

May 27, 2021
When launched, version 0.9B is listed in the lower right corner. But when you try to look at irith when she looks in the mirror to get a task for nipple rings at the end, they give a message that this is only for version 0.8+. Is 0.9B an earlier version than 0.8 in this game or am I doing something wrong?

king o Arceus

Dec 23, 2018
Can someone help? in the console this command " GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMBomb“) " does not show output after initial usage. Can someone tell me what to do?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Can someone help? in the console this command " GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMBomb“) " does not show output after initial usage. Can someone tell me what to do?
Check your inventory, you should get a new bomb in there. It's not supposed to give you any visible output apart from the changes in your inventory.
Note that you might have to close and reopen the inventory to see the changes.

THORUS

May 2, 2017
I surprised myself with how much I liked this game. think I still have some more pics to unlock, and I might be stuck in a loop after becoming goblin king. Might be reading in way too much into it, but I like to think that the paw tattoo means the bearer has had intimate relations with the animal of that print, and the stars below mean oral, vaginal, and anal. But that might simply be my own perverted mind playing tricks on me. Keep going strong, and I will follow your work with great interest.

Reactions: fiuojui and yv0751

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
Any plans for a Steam release or so with this game? Finally someone that makes quality games and finish them within a resonable time. This game was really cool!

Reactions: yv0751

Redeich

Mar 13, 2019
Hi! after attacking the blue zone I am not getting attacked by illiana so I cannot send her the present, does anyone know what could happen?

Reactions: Catel

rincewind72

Jun 4, 2018
sorry, new problem. i have half the portal activated, but how do i do the right hand side? im going in circles at this point

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
sorry, new problem. i have half the portal activated, but how do i do the right hand side? im going in circles at this point
What you did was not to "activate half the portal", it was to put six defending armies on it. My guess is, you have already activated the portal; if not, put the three gems into the box to the right of it (the colors are listed above the box).

As far as I know, there is no way to light the gems on the right frame of the portal.

rincewind72

Jun 4, 2018
What you did was not to "activate half the portal", it was to put six defending armies on it. My guess is, you have already activated the portal; if not, put the three gems into the box to the right of it (the colors are listed above the box).

As far as I know, there is no way to light the gems on the right frame of the portal.
ah ok thanks but how do i get nix through? i tried the gem combination in the walkthrough and it doesnt work for me

Reactions: fiuojui
Dec 21, 2021
I wish the new game main protagonist would be some alien guy (if this is a sci-fi) or something like that. There are already hundreds and thousands nice guy+harem games... The goblin was a great idea here as well. It was unique in its own way. :)

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Ok. The portal has been activated, so this is not an issue. You have also repaid the guild, so Nyx is coming.

Now you need to go to the portal room immediately after you return from your mission (be it dungeons or a portal), click "Use portal" and use the "SuExSu" combination (sublimation, exchange, sublimation) on it.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes