JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Glad you like the game.
Once you're finished, you might want to have a look at my current project (Space Journey X). ;)

First version should be up on F95 Zone tomorrow 1st
Well, if it was not leaked earlier you mean (you know how notorios these space pirates are) :ROFLMAO::p.

Joking aside, well done and congrats on your 1st release of Space Journey X(y).

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
does anyone know the code to add the chew toy? I renovated the dungeon (at least as far as using enough of the early materials) but the chew toy didn't show up and I can't renovate it anymore. I know one solution is to just delete all the saves and start over, but I'm already at Gwyn and I've got most of the portal map cleared.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
does anyone know the code to add the chew toy? I renovated the dungeon (at least as far as using enough of the early materials) but the chew toy didn't show up and I can't renovate it anymore. I know one solution is to just delete all the saves and start over, but I'm already at Gwyn and I've got most of the portal map cleared.
You could add it with
Code:
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMChewingToy")
The fact that it did not appear in the first place hints at a corrupted game or outdated savegame issue.
You can try above, but most likely will run into issues downstream.

I recommedn to start a new game and jump to Act II or three, then you have a clean status without the regrind (the portal field might not be fully complete). To compensate for that, you could use something like
Code:
GAME.mc.inventory += [GAME.items["ITMGreenCrystal"] for x in range(100)]

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Looking for some content I have missed and not sure where. These two gallery images and all of page 4. I've done the Goblin King end - I think? And I have done the Institute end. Any suggestions welcome.

1675274208004.png

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Looking for some content I have missed and not sure where. These two gallery images and all of page 4. I've done the Goblin King end - I think? And I have done the Institute end. Any suggestions welcome.

View attachment 2357411
You missed the harem interactions on page 4. You definitely wanmt to see those.
Use the horn on the wall in your royal bedroom and call Twenty-three in the evening....

Reactions: Delambo

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
You missed the harem interactions on page 4. You definitely wanmt to see those.
Use the horn on the wall in your royal bedroom and call Twenty-three in the evening....
Bah, I looked (clearly not) everywhere for a clickable on that screen! Thanks, great end!

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes