Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What do i need to do to unlock the ability to change the fragrance labels in the bathroom? I'm following the guide but there's no option there at 7am besides 'use item'. I can send Nyx to bathe the Princess like normal, i can do it myself, but nothing i can think of works to activate the ability to change the labels.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
What do i need to do to unlock the ability to change the fragrance labels in the bathroom? I'm following the guide but there's no option there at 7am besides 'use item'. I can send Nyx to bathe the Princess like normal, i can do it myself, but nothing i can think of works to activate the ability to change the labels.
I think this is only available once you reach the portal to the tavern. It's needed either to convince Nyx to work there at all, or a bit later, to get her to work without the skirt and panties, I don't recall. Do you have the tavern accessible already? Did the "no bottoms day" happen for you?

Basically, you need a quest active for this option to become available.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I think this is only available once you reach the portal to the tavern. It's needed either to convince Nyx to work there at all, or a bit later, to get her to work without the skirt and panties, I don't recall. Do you have the tavern accessible already? Did the "no bottoms day" happen for you?

Basically, you need a quest active for this option to become available.
Cheers, i only just claimed the tavern so now i know what to work on, exactly what i was after.

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
How the hell am I supposed to beat this level when the spectral potion runs out? It's impossible. Can't even cheat past it

1675870459627.png

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
I'm playing on Android and I don't know how to exit this screen. Can you help me? And I can't see iron wood and other items in saveedonline, are their names different, does anyone know?

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone know how to make gold bars in 0.9c? Ive been trying to convert 10 silver bars into gold ones with the rune of exchange but it keeps saying that the chest is dark and there is no recipe if I search the books. Also anyone know how to get ebony woos?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Anyone know how to make gold bars in 0.9c? Ive been trying to convert 10 silver bars into gold ones with the rune of exchange but it keeps saying that the chest is dark and there is no recipe if I search the books. Also anyone know how to get ebony woos?
The upgrade conversions do not need gems. Just put 10 silver bars (or a multiple of 10, like 60) into the chest with no gems.

The same method works with iron bars, nails, and planks, so you can get an ebony wood.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Damn. I just binged this game in three days, and now, at the end, it turns out everything was so bugged that the new version is incompatible with the saves. :cry:
Can't even easily fix that with the console.
Ah well, it was nice while it lasted.

Falc79

Feb 27, 2018
Ok So I've been trying really hard to avoid asking for help here - but I simply can't figure this one out. I played the game normally up to a point. I did give myself some gold and some favor - simply because I didn't want to grind - but other than that I played it without a guide or help. So I got to a point where I go to the Goblin cave - and I got the Scepter (apparently according to the guide you need an invis potion or something - but I did it without it before picking up 3rd blueprint/girl) And not I can't progress down the "King" line.

When I enter the keep I get a scene where the guards are kicking me out.

I then found the guide and tried to figure out what I was doing wrong - no luck.

So I messed around with dev options trying to learn what was going on and this is what I can see with my limited experience:
It's stuck on a gamestate called:
Game.questSys.isDone("QID_King_SCEPTER"):
False

And also this one:
Game.questSys.isActive("QID_King_SCEPTER"):
False

Don't know what that means. The guide says I should be able to "You can now go to the Keep and make yourself King" but it just keeps booting me.

- I have the scepter - and I've tried to change that variable to "true" but it won't let me (I'm NOT an expert at this stuff BTW)

So this is my latest savegame... If someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong (Other than the obvious of trying to learn on my own and messing with stuff I don't understand :-D ) that would be great!

Apr 10, 2019
How do I proceed with the goblin king ending? I cured irith of the curse, but now when I chat with gwynn, she doesn't talk about the crown at all. Am I missing something? Please help me, I've been stuck on this for a while now

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes