Falc79

Feb 27, 2018
First of all respect getting the scepter without the potion. Never thought that would be possible, so I may have forgotten to account for that in the quest dependencies.

If you have the goblin crown (you get it when conquering the very last field) and the scepter, access to the keep should be possible.
So after getting the crown, chat to Gwynn, if Irith is back at the keep already and cured gwynn will kick off the goblin crown quest. Once this is done, having the scepter in your possession should activate the "make yourself king" quest regardless.

If that does not work, something might be broken and you'l miss out on the better part of the animations & cutscenes. In that case: New Game -> Start with Act 5a should put you about where you are now and you can complete the game with a consistent state.

One afterthought: I think i fixed the out of order Scepter retrieval in V0,9c, so your game state might be V0,9b. Not fully sure how thats factoring into the inconsistencies. Anyway, as backup you can always use the Act5a option.
Ok so - I had all the items needed to become king - and had done it correctly, however the guards kept kicking me out, and when trying to enter the goblin cave I was kicked out from there as well, and being forced into a loop with Gwynn where she tells me to go make plans with Nyx to have her pretend to be a slave and me pretend to be a slaver. So the issue here is the quest is actually not active - and there is no option to get Nyx to execute the plan. I kept trying, and I kept trying to mess with different stuff in the saves - though I'm - as I said - a n00b - so nothing really helped my issues.

So what I did was that I went back to a savegame just before taking the last tile on the gate map - and did everything I had done before except getting the scepter "early" - and everything worked as intended. So I guess that'll teach me to abandon my old "adventure game ways" of trying to figure stuff out without looking at the guides as a challenge - and just do it the modern way with just following the guide step by step! (Half joking btw. But that in essence what got me in this mess and why I tried to figure it out for like 15 hours! LOL)

Thanks for the entertainment though! I wish the game had a "darker/more evil" path and maybe a "heroic" path so your decision felt like they had greater impact - but it was a fun experience as it is - except for all the trying to figure out code in a language I don't know! hahahaha

Also while I'm giving input without you asking for it - why not make a "queen" path where it has 2 branches.
1: where you help the Queen with the promise of rewards where you somehow get something from her which ensures that she can't screw you over - and you stick with the plan and help her.
2: where you do the same thing up to a point - but then use that "something" to enslave her and become an evil version of the king path.

Just ideas for inspiration to make the game feel more like your decisions matter.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Ok so - I had all the items needed to become king - and had done it correctly, however the guards kept kicking me out, and when trying to enter the goblin cave I was kicked out from there as well, and being forced into a loop with Gwynn where she tells me to go make plans with Nyx to have her pretend to be a slave and me pretend to be a slaver. So the issue here is the quest is actually not active - and there is no option to get Nyx to execute the plan. I kept trying, and I kept trying to mess with different stuff in the saves - though I'm - as I said - a n00b - so nothing really helped my issues.

So what I did was that I went back to a savegame just before taking the last tile on the gate map - and did everything I had done before except getting the scepter "early" - and everything worked as intended. So I guess that'll teach me to abandon my old "adventure game ways" of trying to figure stuff out without looking at the guides as a challenge - and just do it the modern way with just following the guide step by step! (Half joking btw. But that in essence what got me in this mess and why I tried to figure it out for like 15 hours! LOL)

Thanks for the entertainment though! I wish the game had a "darker/more evil" path and maybe a "heroic" path so your decision felt like they had greater impact - but it was a fun experience as it is - except for all the trying to figure out code in a language I don't know! hahahaha

Also while I'm giving input without you asking for it - why not make a "queen" path where it has 2 branches.
1: where you help the Queen with the promise of rewards where you somehow get something from her which ensures that she can't screw you over - and you stick with the plan and help her.
2: where you do the same thing up to a point - but then use that "something" to enslave her and become an evil version of the king path.

Just ideas for inspiration to make the game feel more like your decisions matter.
Thanks for the suggestions. Hope you enjoyed the game.

The three endings were not planned ideally and there was no really "dark" ending, like turning irith over to the queen. As i wanted to end the game on a light note that seemed not fitting. Will think about that in my next game (SJX)

hathios

May 20, 2017
Okay that worked I am so far so good and have almost every piece of gallery but there are still some missing.
How do I get the 1st and the 2nd one?
Is it still possible to get these ordo I need to make a complete new run?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Okay that worked I am so far so good and have almost every piece of gallery but there are still some missing.
How do I get the 1st and the 2nd one?
Is it still possible to get these ordo I need to make a complete new run?
Congrats for completing the game!
gallery 20 and 21 which are missing are bonus scenes, you can get them with your current game
Gallery 20: Surprise Irith in the bath with a piece of Honey Soap
Gallery 21: Have Nyx explore the dungeons 5 times (total) in the nude

hathios

May 20, 2017
I got the bathscene but it didn't show up in the Gallery. I tried it 3-4 times but it never got added to the Gallery.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I don't rmember the codes for the belts1-3. As soon as I opened the first time the quests got removed and I try to talk to Gwynnabout the research but it doesn't work. I tried to gift her a lock pick and she asks for a scrollo f knowledge.
I colleceted some so now I have two in my inventory when I gift her thelock pick and after she asks for a scroll I gift the scroll toher adn then try to gift her the lockpick too and nothing worked.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I don't rmember the codes for the belts1-3. As soon as I opened the first time the quests got removed and I try to talk to Gwynnabout the research but it doesn't work. I tried to gift her a lock pick and she asks for a scrollo f knowledge.
I colleceted some so now I have two in my inventory when I gift her thelock pick and after she asks for a scroll I gift the scroll toher adn then try to gift her the lockpick too and nothing worked.
The belt code is only revealed by gwynn once per research item and then you can activate it any time. Color code I don't recall, but i listed them in the walkthrough.

And the bath gallery issue might be a bug. Will add it to the CRQ list to resolve when I revisit the game. Thanks for submitting it.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Only the first is reveald the other 2[3](2nd,3rd [4th]) combinations are not revealed.
You're right, forgot that in the walkthrough. here's the combos
  1. ["ITMBlueCrystal", "ITMBlueCrystal", "ITMPurpleCrystal", "ITMOrangeCrystal"]
  2. ["ITMGreenCrystal", "ITMPurpleCrystal", "ITMBlueCrystal", "ITMOrangeCrystal"]
  3. ["ITMPurpleCrystal", "ITMGreenCrystal", "ITMOrangeCrystal", "ITMBlueCrystal"]

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How to play mini game in my Android phone nothing works
The game was written for pc, mac and linux machines with keyboard.
The android port you have is probably unofficial. The game was unfortunately not designed for that.

Glassgens

Mar 5, 2023
I didn't know how to free the slaves in the goblin burrows and now I can't get back into there without Nyx acting like a slave but I can't figure out how to get her to act like a slave can someone help?

heroinskinny

Jun 24, 2022
Seems like most of them need to be done 3-5 times for the gallery unlock. I believe you have to get the corresponding achievement where there is one.
  • 1-2 is Princess Deepthroat
  • 2-1 is the Honey Soap bathtub one
  • 2-2 is Nyx naked explorer
    • When you're sending her into the dungeon in the morning, click her outfit slot on the left to remove her clothes and send her in naked.
  • 3-9 is captive Queen oral
I don't have 3-12 & 3-20 either. The only thing I didn't complete afaik is Gwynn's Demonologist outfit, so that might be 3-12. Thanks for posting screencaps of the gallery too, helped me snag a couple I was missing.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Guys, if you don't have a picture in your gallery, open the game folder, enter the "game" subfolder, then the "images" subfolder, and look for images numbered "gallery <num>". The images are numbered from 0 to 69; numbers from 0 to 19 correspond to page 1 of gallery images (1-1 to 1-20), numbers 20-39 to page 2, numbers 40-59 - to page 3, 60-69 - to page 4. The images can hint you as to what action is required to unlock the gallery image.

fish0

Dec 7, 2017
Do scrolls of fireball and scrolls of ice do anything? In older versions, you could use them to recharge the portal, but now when I try to do that I get a message about doing it from inside the portal, even though there's no option to use scrolls there.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes