Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Do scrolls of fireball and scrolls of ice do anything? In older versions, you could use them to recharge the portal, but now when I try to do that I get a message about doing it from inside the portal, even though there's no option to use scrolls there.
The game talks about recharging the portal from the inside, not about using scrolls to do that. You could only do it with scrolls before you started to actively use the portal. Once you start, this option becomes unavailable. Instead, you should simply deploy your forces onto the portal field.
You can merge the fireball scrolls with crystals of exchange to produce bombs.
You can merge the ice scrolls with crystals of exchange to produce scrolls of action. They increase the number of actions you may take inside the portal.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
What's not clear in the walkthough is for the Goblin King ending, you must still get the Tome of Knowledge from the bottom of the Tower in the Hall of Wisdom. The door is unlocked by going to each corner and solving the corresponding riddle, of which the answers are in the back of the walkthough. The quest will NOT progress without this, even if you grab the sceptre from the barrows ahead of time. Also, the walkthough doesn't mention infiltrating under the guise of a slave trader before going a second time with invisibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Lord

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
also missing 3-12 & 3-20 here
If you have done the demonologist ending you have seen them, but they don't seem to save for some reason... I'm missing them as well while having done everything and with a load i can see i have unlocked it in the past

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
yv0751
Hey dev! Just a quick question, since this game is completed, do you have any plans on releasing it on steam? Please, do it! :love:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751
Hey dev! Just a quick question, since this game is completed, do you have any plans on releasing it on steam? Please, do it! :love:
So far I avoided to jump through all the legal hoops and prep work for that. Also, I'd have to review every audio clip I used for proper attribution.
If I ever do that, I will probably also rework some of the content. Princess And The Tower Gold, so to speak. Anyway, the current version is on itch.io for free, so I do not see any incentive for ppl to buy it on top on Steam unmodified. Let's see how Space Journey X goes...

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
So far I avoided to jump through all the legal hoops and prep work for that. Also, I'd have to review every audio clip I used for proper attribution.
If I ever do that, I will probably also rework some of the content. Princess And The Tower Gold, so to speak. Anyway, the current version is on itch.io for free, so I do not see any incentive for ppl to buy it on top on Steam unmodified. Let's see how Space Journey X goes...
Understandable, preparing the game for steam release is an additional work, no doubt! But hey speaking of incentives, some crazy degenerates like me just love having games on that platform, I'd buy it there for sure ;) No pushing tho, see what works best for you! <3

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
Seems like most of them need to be done 3-5 times for the gallery unlock. I believe you have to get the corresponding achievement where there is one.
  • 1-2 is Princess Deepthroat
  • 2-1 is the Honey Soap bathtub one
  • 2-2 is Nyx naked explorer
    • When you're sending her into the dungeon in the morning, click her outfit slot on the left to remove her clothes and send her in naked.
  • 3-9 is captive Queen oral
I don't have 3-12 & 3-20 either. The only thing I didn't complete afaik is Gwynn's Demonologist outfit, so that might be 3-12. Thanks for posting screencaps of the gallery too, helped me snag a couple I was missing.
3-5 times bruh I'm already done with the game no way I'm playing it again . Thanks anyway for the tips.

justsomeguy6000

Mar 8, 2019
I can't seem to unlock the deep throat scene. I have unlocked Nyx, gotten her comfortable working at the tavern bottomless, talked to Gwynn, can't progress with the queen since I don't have the black dildo, and I can get Irith in the cage. I have given Irith the odd fruit during the day, but at 18:00, she just shoos me away from her room automatically, and at 19:00 on the same day I gave her the fruit, she just sits there, no deep throat scene. What do I need to do?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I can't seem to unlock the deep throat scene. I have unlocked Nyx, gotten her comfortable working at the tavern bottomless, talked to Gwynn, can't progress with the queen since I don't have the black dildo, and I can get Irith in the cage. I have given Irith the odd fruit during the day, but at 18:00, she just shoos me away from her room automatically, and at 19:00 on the same day I gave her the fruit, she just sits there, no deep throat scene. What do I need to do?
This is unusual and should work as you described.
I assume:
  1. you have started a new game (not used a previous versions savegame)
  2. when you installed the game, you installed it into a fresh folder
  3. you are not using a modded, compressed or otherwise changed version
If 1-3 are OK, I would be interested in your savegame as it might lead to an issue I have not seen before.

justsomeguy6000

Mar 8, 2019
This is unusual and should work as you described.
I assume:
  1. you have started a new game (not used a previous versions savegame)
  2. when you installed the game, you installed it into a fresh folder
  3. you are not using a modded, compressed or otherwise changed version
If 1-3 are OK, I would be interested in your savegame as it might lead to an issue I have not seen before.
1. Yes
2. The game was installed into a folder that has other games in it. Not sure if this counts or not.
3. Yes

I have attached the savegame file.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes