Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Try as I might, can't unlock the whole gallery. Anyone managed to yet?
You can't unlock the whole gallery with a single playthrough. That's by design, some routes exclude other routes. You need at least two playthroughs to get everything.

What exactly are you missing? If you check my post here, you might get a hint, otherwise say what you're missing and we'll help.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I'm stuck at the castle infiltration event. Nyx keeps standing outside the queen's chamber waiting for 2 guards to leave. I tried interacting with the queen through the mirror during the evening to maybe distract her or something, but it doesn't seem to work. She's just been waiting for guards to leave for several days now.

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a way to add an invisibility potion to my inventory? My save fucked up a looooooong time ago [before i was even able to attack the Queens zones on the map], and I found the Goblin slave disguise early AND was able to use it to infiltrate. I did not realize at the time that it was for a post main game mission, I just thought it was a weird disconnected story bit.

I was able to get all the way to acquiring the staff and two pieces of the miling contraption, but now I cannot return for the third piece because the guards chase you away whenever you enter. The proper mission to use the slave gear finally popped up but Nyx will refuse to wear the outfit again [which makes sense given I was not supposed to be able to do it before this point]. I am not entirely sure if adding another invis potion will solve the issue since I cannot complete the slave infiltrate mission, but the first time I properly visited the Burrow it used my invis potion automatically so I am assuming it will work.

But, yeah, word to the wise if it is not already known; DO NOT give Nyx the Goblin slave item early cuz you'll end up stuck hours later.

EDIT: For clarification, I only got the cut scene with Nyx to get the invis potion stuff early. I did not go into the Burrow as the MC until much later, but it automatically used the invis potion on my first time being there.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
1. Yes
2. The game was installed into a folder that has other games in it. Not sure if this counts or not.
3. Yes

I have attached the savegame file.
Thanks, will have a look at it. Hope it's not too late and issue is solved already.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
1. Yes
2. The game was installed into a folder that has other games in it. Not sure if this counts or not.
3. Yes

I have attached the savegame file.
I used your save, works perfectly fine.
What I did:
  1. Spent time in the dungeon until 18:00
  2. Climbed up stairway with some money so Irith is happy for the day
  3. Visited Irith at 18:00
  4. Clicked on her -> Give Gift -> Odd Fruit
  5. She accepts it and shoos me out of the room into the hallway (it is now 19:00)
  6. I directly returned into her room, DT mini animation played and next quest step triggered
The mechanics here is a bit odd that might add to confusion

- Do not visit her at 19:00 with the present but at 18:00, because you must enter her room one hour later at 19:00 to see what she does with the fruit
- In case you sent Nyx to the dungeon, she returns at 18:00 and after her report its 19:00, she shoos you out of her room at 19:00 and time steps to 20:00 in the hallway-> i.e. one hour too late for the odd fruit sequence

Wouldn't do that kind of mechanics again in my new games but make it more time-tolerant instead

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Any word on adding an invis potion to the inventory directly? It appears my save is stuck.
That sequence bug should not exist any more in 09c1. In any case, the portion code is ITMPotionInvisibility (or was it ITMInvisibilityPotion?)

GlassMi

Mar 30, 2023
Someone help me, I'm stuck finding V... I'm at the camera moment where there's a hint (The camera might provide a clue..)

Also I'm kind of confused about the sexbots, the first one I built with the help of Nimhe was immediately sent out somewhere, can't find it? Are they usable, can you talk to them or is it just an economy gameplay feature?

And lastly I certainly hope those 'favours' Im doing will make sense at some point because I'm at 35+ without anything to give me a clue whether Im just wasting my time finding broken bricks or not :D

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Someone help me, I'm stuck finding V... I'm at the camera moment where there's a hint (The camera might provide a clue..)

Also I'm kind of confused about the sexbots, the first one I built with the help of Nimhe was immediately sent out somewhere, can't find it? Are they usable, can you talk to them or is it just an economy gameplay feature?

And lastly I certainly hope those 'favours' Im doing will make sense at some point because I'm at 35+ without anything to give me a clue whether Im just wasting my time finding broken bricks or not :D
This is the wrong thread I think, SJX is linked below in my footer.

In any case, did you download the walkthrough?
Or the hints in the gallery?

Those should definitely help.

You can get up to BJ with T'Ris with a handful of repair jobs. Put your wrench to rest ;)

PS: In V0.5 there is sex option with a special bot type. But mainly its a money making and collection scheme at the moment.
And as to V, she can't be found in V0.4 or V0.5. She will have a grand reappearance in 0.6.

Please reply to this post in SJX OP (https://f95zone.to/threads/space-journey-x-v0-2-1a-y-v.146723/) or PM me.

Reactions: GlassMi

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Since characters are loosely based off of Star Trek, are we eventually getting our very own Orion slave-girl? Liked the Andorian based dancer/operative, hopefully we will see her again.

Cthulu45

Mar 30, 2023
This might be a dumb question but how do you kill the slimes in the dungeon? I have bombs and fire/cold scrolls but can' figure out the commands to attack the slimes when they are adjacent...

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
This might be a dumb question but how do you kill the slimes in the dungeon? I have bombs and fire/cold scrolls but can' figure out the commands to attack the slimes when they are adjacent...
You don't directly attack.
You use the B key (or N key, for spectral) to drop a bomb in your cell on the map. Then move away.
Slimes are killed when the run into that bomb.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes