3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

fischlxrd

Feb 16, 2021
guys please help, I'm stuck at the dragon fight. I can't do anything to him, it keeps saying "Dragon couldn't be damaged" WTF.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
guys please help, I'm stuck at the dragon fight. I can't do anything to him, it keeps saying "Dragon couldn't be damaged" WTF.
He has a strong buff you need to remove with the perfumes, or have the opposing element to remove.
Talk to the Old Eagle (old guy from the element store) he tells you exactly what you need to get past that one (and gives you a couple perfumes), including charming a monster from the level before if you opened Hypnotist.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
lol that beach game.
I should have known with the text saying even if you succeed theres "nothing in particular". Because it doesnt let you succeed!
If you approach that snowball in the left side, she will magically look up.
However, if you approach and hit in the right side... you she wont move in a wrong place and you will actually face the ball the right way!
but the game thinks you're still hitting 'air'

Eh, i expected to fail but I still still find that disappointing.
You need to hit it from the left side, but when you step on the cell in front of the snowball on the left side, the event will move you up. So you can't win. Even more surprisingly, the game actually has a separate event branch when you win (if you edit the map and change the cell with the event that moves you up). So maybe this was added by Kagura and wasn't in the original game.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
You can tame monster with skill to change the barrier. Or you can use such skill by self by using in your gear correct element (fire/water/earth/wind elements with star).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Went back to play around and you CAN damage him if you have the Swordsman class and V-Slash, it's an always hit but moderate damage. Does take awhile, but you can get past the dragon if you don't have an ally or perfumes. Just be sure to equip some health per turn elements, so you don't need to use potions.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to unlock this building, or did the developer just forget about it?

I've already completed the game, this screenshot is during the 'epilogue' and it's still locked up. Did a search of this thread but I didn't see any mention of this. Looks like it was maybe supposed to be a church? Not sure...

Any ideas?

View attachment 3131930
Played through non-Pregnant and Pregnant endings, and checked my original non-Kagura version, and looks like it doesn't open even with the Cleric class. May be something the Dev added and intended to use, but never did.

Reactions: aifman7

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Is pregnancy a main mechanic in this game? And is there a lot of scens with them in it?
It's slow corruption game which you can complete with zero h-scenes. So pregnancy it's not main mechanic, even first sex will available after more than half of game.

Jan 4, 2018
Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/heroin1D71040
When I go to graphics/characters cannot find any heroin file, even after redownloading files nothing. How to Fix?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/heroin1D71040
When I go to graphics/characters cannot find any heroin file, even after redownloading files nothing. How to Fix?
All graphics in game.rgss3a (362mb) should be in root folder of game.

Jan 4, 2018
All graphics in game.rgss3a (362mb) should be in root folder of game.
But the message says graphics/characters, which is present in the root folder, its the heroin1d71040 file i cant find, which the error message says. ALso, how do i open/extract the game.rgss3a file then, if graphics are located there?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
But the message says graphics/characters, which is present in the root folder, its the heroin1d71040 file i cant find, which the error message says. ALso, how do i open/extract the game.rgss3a file then, if graphics are located there?
You don't need to extract it, game should works as is. I checked though and heroin1D71040 don't exist in that archive, can you share your save with error? Checked a bit more, it's should be sprite with her default pants and cloak. Try attached file, rename it and put in Graphics/Characters/

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018
You don't need to extract it, game should works as is. I checked though and heroin1D71040 don't exist in that archive, can you share your save with error? Checked a bit more, it's should be sprite with her default pants and cloak. Try attached file, rename it and put in Graphics/Characters/
Tried renaming your png file with heroin1D71040 and put it in graphics/characters, still getting error message. Attached a screenshot and the save file. The error occurs after the hotel gangbang to get her pregnant and when they are in the caravan, thats when the error pops up. Have tried downloading game from two different sources and put my save in, but still get same error. Maybe the save is corrupted?

Screenshot 2023-12-22 072734.png

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Tried renaming your png file with heroin1D71040 and put it in graphics/characters, still getting error message. Attached a screenshot and the save file. The error occurs after the hotel gangbang to get her pregnant and when they are in the caravan, thats when the error pops up. Have tried downloading game from two different sources and put my save in, but still get same error. Maybe the save is corrupted?

View attachment 3194365
Unpack in the game folder.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes