3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

furtherB

Mar 19, 2024
same thing for me there a bunch of them (10 or so) your only solution is to go in the folder go to the nearest picture 04 042 wtv make a copy of it then rename your copy to the path its looking for... once you have it all fix you can then pay through the game... -_- makes the first play through kind of annoying... save often xD I asked but it does not seem anyone has a fully functional version
bro god bless your all brain cells :) after 30 min search that solved crush tnks

Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i really liked this game if someone has something similar give me heads up pls

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
There is a PATCH to ver 1.02
but it requires to have properly installed Steam or GOG version

Princess of Zeven Steam and GOG Patch v1.02

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
but it requires to have properly installed Steam or GOG version (probably REG keys)

Need someone who has the game + the patch installed to share it.

Reactions: ustar

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
but it requires to have properly installed Steam or GOG version (probably REG keys)

Mirror 3
Need someone who has the game + the patch installed to share it.
Few days ago there was a hero, who shared prepatched 1.02 version.

Download links with both patch installer and prepatched version:

Reactions: ustar and Bob69

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
did this game ever get updated to a newer engine where you can play with your mouse? i remember loving it but it was just too tedious and slow to play with a keyboard

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Does the story branch if you don't take the cold resistance blessing? What happens If I just keep going without it, what will I miss out on?
In short term you dont miss anything. But if you are unlucky you can miss some erotic scenes in future, because you wont have enough corruption points.
But on the other hand, If you keep avoiding those kind of items, you can try to go for virgin route and finish game as virgin.
I would say that it's possible to not take blessings if you want to go virgin route, but it PREVENTS from progressing sex scenes and makes the game more difficult and really challenge - at least on HARD difficulty :) though may be doable on NORMAL or EASY.
Later sex scenes and stages requires previous body development, so blessings are mandatory for them.
Someone mentioned that there are 3 endings including virgin, but virgin is most boring one.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
did this game ever get updated to a newer engine where you can play with your mouse? i remember loving it but it was just too tedious and slow to play with a keyboard
NOPE, I don't think so since it would require too much work, but...
NOTE:
press Shift + Arrow keys to make character RUN
press Ctrl to SKIP text messages
press S to make text HIDDED to view full scene images
press Alt+Tab for FullScreen :)

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Few days ago there was a hero, who shared prepatched 1.02 version.
I noticed that a bit late after posting my info.
I have downloaded it, patched and checked ver. 1.01 vs 1.02 using binary comparison - it's a bit disappointing, since there is only 6 new graphic files and 2 of them are the same with "e" name difference which means error in naming 2 files = 4 new files.
I though there will be some game text fixes since I detected TYPOS playing it, but NOPE.

Anyway I post my already updated ver. 1.02 plus a FIX existed before... (files not present in official 1.02)
I have also added PRINCESS.ICO - for fun :)
on MEGA for fast download:

Last edited:
Reactions: jackops

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePrincessOfZeven-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes